Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

yes, guys are confusing. There is this one guy that stands out more than the rest so here it is...

Last year there was a new guy who moved to my school and most of the girls in my year were crushing on him but he was this shy, reserved guy that always sat at the back of the class (not to mention good looking) so he never really noticed all the girls staring at him all the time but as time went on i began to notice him more. When he first moved here I had heard of him only because people thought it was weird that his name is River, which I thought was really cool. But anyway I started noticing him more because he would start sitting near me in class instead of hiding in the corner and I realized just how good looking and nice he was.

Then about halfway through the second semester of school we were paired up for a project that was worth 75% of our grade. So I asked him when he wanted to get started and he blushed which I had thought was odd. But he told me we could meet in the library after school to get started. So we met in the library after school for about 3 weeks gathering information for our project but we needed to start getting it ready to present so I had suggested we meet at my house the next day instead. He had blushed again and agreed. Later I realized that any time I talk to him he blushes so I thought I would ask him the next day but he cancelled last minute saying he had a family emergency so I went to a local cafe to hang out with some friends. But a few minutes after I got there he came in.

The week after he finally stopped making excuses and came over to my house to finish up the project. We started talking more and more until his brother finally called saying he needed to get home unless he wanted to get in trouble for missing curfue. During the next week we rehursed our parts for the project and he always stayed as late as he could so we could talk.

Finally it was the day we had to present the project and it was our turn. The project was on the history and myths of vampires ( :D My idea. We could pick anything in history to research.) So we went through our presentation and then a requirement of the project was to have some sort of acting in it. So we acted out a scene in which the damsal in distress (me) would be killed by a vampire (River). It went perfectly but when he was suppose to pretend to bite down on my neck he actually bit me. Of course stupid me told him he needed to keep his head at my neck for a moment to make it look like he really was draining my blood and he ended up giving me a hickey!

No one noticed thankfully and after words he kept looking at the mark he left and smirking at me. So after class I was going to ask him about it because he had always been so shy. When I walked up to him after class he kissed my cheek, gave me a slip of paper, and ran down the hallway. The paper said to meet him at an address that I didn't know after school if I liked him. So I went and he introduced me to his girlfriend from his old school! I didn't know what was going to happen but it was nothing like this! I sent a text to my cellphone after a few minutes claiming it was my mother saying that I needed to come home.

Since then I have stared being home schooled and ever since I did River comes over almost every day and weekend. He has told me that the girl wasn't really his girlfriend and for valentine's day he gave a single rose and candy. And for easter he gave me a chocolate bunny. He says that he has bought me a present for my birthday that is in 2 weeks too. But he hasn't made any advances since the day we presented our project.

Do you think he likes me? Do you think I should just suck it up and ask him out?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

aww your lucky! that guy is so totally a vampire! it seems to me that he doesnt do well in expressing his emotions to people, and then after he bit you he got this surge of confidence and the whole girlfriend joke thing was just to make you jealous so he could see your reaction to know weather or not to asj you out. i say that you should just go for it and ask him out! hope i helped you a little. :D
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

Okay, this happened a long time ago and I'm over it, but it confused the heck outta me. So I was a year out of a really serious relationship and ready to date again. I went to see Cloverfield with a bunch of friends. First we all grabbed dinner, and it was still too early, so we went to the mall across the street to hang out. My friend Jon and I started flirting like crazy. At the theater, everyone else paired up for some reason, which left Jon and I, as we were the only single ones. We sat next to each other. Half way through the movie, I needed my sweater, which I had left in an empty seat with everyone's coats. I asked him to pass it to me (it was on his other side), and he says "Are you cold?" and he hands me my sweater. Duh. I said' "Yeah, it's freezing in here." Then, he puts his arm around me. Now, I know that's not always a romantic gesture, so I just figured he was being nice. Until he lifted up the arm rest so he could scoot closer. Not that I had a problem with that, like I said, I'd been flirting my a$$ off. So we cuddled and held hands through the rest of the movie. He walked me to my car, asked me for my number, and we made out a little. He moved a little to fast, and I had to tell him to slow down, but I also told him I had a really nice time. I went home with a big goofy grin on my face. And he NEVER called me. When I finally got the guts to call him, and asked him if that was a one time thing or if he wanted to try it again, he said "I don't really think that's going to work out." What the heck? I wasn't hurt, I was actually relieved because it made me realize that I didn't want a relationship at that time in my life, but I was, nonetheless, confused. Maybe it was because he was such good friends with my ex? A whole "bros before hoes" thing? I dunno, but I never talked to him after that.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

that guy's a jerk. you should be glad he never called you back. he wasn't worth it.
cullen grl 17
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen grl 17 »

I agree with sticksStones&&Techno that guy was so not worth your time!
okay, well it all started at the end of the year dance. my friends and i were sitting at a table just chillen and having a great time when lets call him edward (hee hee :) ) sits down next to me and scoots the chair closer to mine. so we start talking and then he is just looking at me and smileing so im just feeling all dumb for not saying anything back and then he leaves and repeats this about 4 times! and on the fourth time its just me and him without our friends and he starts dancing which makes me laugh and then "edward" says "dont worry, i'll get you on a slow song" i just smile and say okay. :( they never played a slow song. so we didnt dance. as we were leaving he gave me a hug saying he would miss me during the summer, and we left. then he texted me that he was srry for not dancing with me and that the next dance it would be just me and him. then the next day he texted me and after i replied he never replied back. he has done this not-repling-back thing all the times that we have texted. is he playing hard to get, or is he not into me? im confused. :?
***But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,
thou shalt not eat of it;
for in the day that thou eatest thereof
thou shalt surely die***
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:
hahah, i make period jokes all the time, so no worries (:
i'm always bummed when i get my period.
i get in such a crappy mood.

i have another guy problem (:
there's this guy nigel and he's SUPER funny. he's puerto rican, but he's not a typical puerto rican. he doesn't have an accent and he doesn't sag his pants too much (: uhmm, he's really smart and we can have deep, intellectual conversations very often. he's in my home ec. class, and he sits at my table, so i talk to him alot. sometimes it seems like he likes me, and other times, it seems like he doesn't. one time, it was my turn to wash the dishes, and he was the only one wanting to help me dry. and then this other time, we made soup, and we both hadn't finished yet and the other two members of my group had. we told them that we were going to finish, and then help. we didn't have very much left. it was only the broth left, for both of us. but it seemed like he kindof wanted to be alone with me? and he's a huge joker, but it seems like he only jokes with me? and there's this one guy terribly annoying guy in my class who's utterly in love with me, only he's a grade lower, and, quite frankly, he's ugly. also, we have completely different beliefs. i'm catholic; he's a muslim. very conflicting. anyway, so nigel ALWAYS messes with that guy, tarek, and he crosses the line sometimes. when he does, i tell him to stop messing with him. though i don't like tarek, nigel can be a little...aggressive sometimes. i'm the only person he listens to. whenever i tell him to stop, he either stops, or tones it down some. idk. he's mega confusing?

help? (:
Nigel: Puerto Rican: Aggressive: Non-believer
Tarek: Muslim: Turkish probably: younger (Is that the guy your find unattractive and terribly annoying?)
Well, sorry to reply so late :P

I'm sure this guy problem is over, but I think Nigel is just kidding around and wants to be friends and socialize with an awesome chick like you ^_^ On the other hand, Tarek (if that's the younger dude) sounds cute, but if you've got different beliefs... walk away hahahahahha. And we all agree on this one; if their not good-looking, then you don't really like them. I truly believe that it's impossible for someone to love one, if they're butt ugly!!!! Like seriously!!!!

There's this girl at my school, and I'm not being mean, but she has a beard and I know she can't help it, but it's like a excessive hair disorder, and she grows hair on her face, between her breasts, on her fingers and has a snail trail. She's over-weight and many pimples. Her hair colour is brown and blonde, and her height is probably 4 foot something. Yeah she's not good looking (If anyone is reading this, might wanna' stop now, cause I have no idea where this is coming from and where it's going too :P), and not many people would be attracted to her, but whether you go by personality or not, I believe that a person who goes by personality and not by looks is the biggest hypocrite. Because if you were with this person, you wouldn't want to do anything intimate with them. Not to be mean still. But when she's by herself, I sometimes invite her over to my group or I might go sit with her. My friends always ask me why I bother talking to her; but when she's older, I just want her to remember me! The guy who didn't really care if she made me look unattractive by sitting next to her, or made me unpopular. She's another human being who has the same value as everyone else I believe and it's not her fault that she has pimples. It's not her fault her hair is different colours (maybe it is) and it's not her fault she has a hair disorder, so when I'm with her, I can see the true girl under those killer looks (literally lol).

I also noticed that I right very long replies, so I'm sorry if anyone had the trouble in reading this: And what I was trying to say is that, many people say they go by personality. I believe they are lying! Because if anyone is ugly; it is them.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

MIISTA! *glomp* :D :D :D :D It's Jenni, I don't know if you remember me still. I saw this thread had been posted on and I thought it was you, lol

StickStones&&Techno, so the guy called Tarek who's in your class, has he actually told you he's in love with you? How have you reacted to that? You don't have to like him back, and surely he must know/suspect what you feel. It's been so long since you posted that, things might have changed. =P
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

I don't think BOYS are confusing..
But MEN are a different story..
-__-
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

-Jasper wrote:MIISTA! *glomp* :D :D :D :D It's Jenni, I don't know if you remember me still. I saw this thread had been posted on and I thought it was you, lol
Jenni??? Nope, don't remember you?? Kidding :P Of course of I remember you. I used to talk to you with the other people who I forgot their names (but know who they are) at 5:00 am in the morning :P on that chat thingmabob ^_^

Yeah, I occasionally revive it (bump).

I had the biggest guy problem from the end of January to the end of June! Prepare yourselves; this is a long story (but i'll try make it short).

I met this guy at the bus stop. And normally I'm always the first person at the bus stop, so that I can get a seat, but this kid beat me here, so I was interested in him straight away (and he was good looking too). I asked him his name and his name was Daniel. I then asked him what grade he was in, and he said Year 9 (He was a new student this year). I'm a year above him (so I'm in year 10).He seriously looks like he should be in year 6. He's so small and cute!!!!!!!!! AniiwaiiZz, I found out that he was one of my friends older cousin. And my friend is in the same year as me obviously. So, I was like, hang on? How can he be older than you, if you're in a higher grade? Apparently he had been held back times for wagging. He practically skipped school every day! So I asked him when his birthday was, and I opened my mouth wide open! He was older than me, and although I'm in year 10, I'm supposed to be in year 11. And here is this kid, who is in year 9, supposed to be in year 11, and be older than me, who wasn't even up to my shoulders and should be in year 6 for his height!!!!!

So that made me interested in him more. I started asking him questions along the way, like what's his favourite band, colour, song, singer, sport, etc. He plays soccer, but he wants to play Rugby Union I think it is? He was in battle of the bands, when he lived in NSW, and when he's older he wishes to become a professional skate boarder and make a lot of money, so that he can help the poor in the third world countries! So he is very kind too!!!!!

He is also fast, and has a sexy body! He wanted to race me, because he heard about how fast I was, and so I accepted. We were at the train station, and we agreed to run from one side and back. And so I started to take out my phone, my hat, my shoes, and then I took off my belt. And he was like, ok then: and he started taking off his shoes and then he took of his shirt! He was like a god! He has the best body I've ever seen!!!!!!!!! *melts*

I won in the end, and then I really wanted him. I wanted to tell him, but I also didn't want to break the relationship I had with him, but he was the only guy I talk to. I live in a house full of girls and only know how to interact with them and not with guys, so I feel nervous when I'm around them, but when I'm with Daniel, he's so easy and light to understand and talk to. And he doesn't like my weird conversations that I talk about.

I was on the verge to tell him, but I was too scared. So I told his cousin that there is someone I liked. She said who, and I said the person is in year 9, they are small and have brown hair and is fast. They have an "i" in their name and catches our bus. Later on, I discovered that he was going back to Sydney, for two weeks for the school holidays and he said that he doesn't know if he will return! before the holidays I was going to tell him on the last day, but I was too scared, so I ran away and caught the train. I was so regretting it when I caught it. So over the past two weeks of the holidays, I was so scared and cried for two days straight hoping he would come back. I wrote "Please come back Daniel" thousands of times on notes/letters and folded them up in a fancy way.

When the holidays were over, my friend didn't forget that I was about to tell her and her cousin, Daniel, that I love him. So I told her to come with me, and when we were alone I pulled out all the notes/letters, and she was like "Oh my gosh" and I was about to give them to her, but I didn't know if she would still be my friend if she knew that I was gay (homo, Vulgar Language Is Ugly, poof, queer, whatever you wanna' call me), so in the end I put them all back in my bag. When I first saw Daniel come back from his holidays I was jumping up and down in my body, so glad that he was back. I wanted to kiss him and hold him and protect him!

Then he said "I'm going back to Sydney forever, in two more weeks." For that whole day, I didn't speak to anyone, because all I wanted to do was cry. Which I did when I got home. So the next day I was all happy and talkative, because I wanted to make those next two weeks last and have the courage to tell him my feelings towards him.

Finally, the last day of his came and it was Sports Festival (carnival, whatever). I brought my video camera so that I can record him, which I did. I got little scenes of him, because if someone else wanted to watch what I taped, they'd asked why is the whole day taped on this boy (Daniel). So I just taped him when he got injured, when he was sitting down, when we were on the bus ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when he was running the 200m! The day was nearly over and I needed to tell him. So I went up to my trustworthy friend, and asked her to help me tell him. My friend (she's a girl of course) already knew my secret some time ago, because I knew I could trust her and because she and I had many things in common. We both wanted to kill ourselves, we both tried it too, we both write poems, we both love to read, we both love Twilight and Harry Potter, we both like the same colours, we both stay in our rooms all day, we're both in the same classes (Well, last year we only had 1 class that we didn't have, so we were both in all the same classes :P) We both played the clarinet, and we both had problems and we both had depression and all! So I felt that she would keep my secret secret ^_^

So as I was saying, I told her to give my letters/notes to Daniel, who was sitting down by himself, and say that this is from someone. When I watched her give them to Daniel, I was so scared. I was on the verge of running to the bridge and jumping off!!!!! I was shoot scared! Before the day ended, my friend, Daniel's cousin, came up to me and asked me if I wrote them. I quickly swallowed before she could see and I tried to act innocent (When I'm older, I want to be an actor, so I tried to put on my best acting skills as possible). I was like, what are they? And she just gave me some looks that said "Don't be dumb" I would have said yes if all her friends weren't around!!! But I couldn't. So I said, can I open one. And as I did, I cracked up laughing. And I was like, these aren't mine. And she goes, are you sure, because you're the only person that writes like this in our school, and because it's in led too! And all the clues that you told me, match up to my cousin. I was shoot scared then. Then her friend and mine (Jessica) goes, Yeah that is his, because yesterday I was siting next to him in English, and I recognized his writing! So obviously I was caught out and looking like a fool, but I still pretended to act innocent.

The day finally ended, and I had to catch the bus with Imogen (my friend and Daniel's cousin) and Daniel himself. When I went to the bus stop, I was the last one there, because I didn't want to wait for the bus with Daniel there, because I was scared and I knew Imogen must have told him that I wrote them, because he didn't say anything to me, like he usually did. So when the bus arrived, it was a very silent bus ride. He turned around and said to me, DO YOU KNOW WHO WROTE THOSE NOTES? And I said, those notes your cousin gave me? And he said yes. So I said, nah, but if I did, I would have told you by now. And then he faced the front again. I was shoot myself people!!!!!

When we go off the bus, he and his cousin went straight, without hanging out with me at the train station like always. I could tell that he didn't want to be my friend anymore, because he knew I was gay and that I liked him and because Imogen quickly went up to him and started whispering in his ear.

That day, I cried, I cried, I cried and I cried some more until I fell asleep! June the 30th, 2009! That's when my heart ripped apart! The day he also left. The day I also wanted to kill myself. The day I regret the most. The day that is forbidden to remember, but terrified to forget! (Quote in New Moon). Then it suddenly clicked in my head, I remembered showing those notes to Imogen just after the holidays and before my other friend gave it to him (Daniel). So I was cussing myself all weekend, trying to figure out what I'm gonna' say on Monday, when she tells everyone, but she didn't. And ever since then, she barely talks to me now.

So that was my guy problem! And I still love Daniel to this day. If I had one wish, it would be to start my life over again, so that I had another chance with Daniel, and so that I could spend my whole life growing up with him. At school I just wanted to sit with him. Talk wit him. Walk with him. I just wanted to be with him! And if anything were to happen to him, I'd die protecting him, because I love him. So, my goal when I'm older is to find him and say how I truly feel to his face!

Sorry for making you read through that if anyone one dared too!!!! You must have a lot of patience if you did!!! I really do appreciate it if you did read through all of that!!! Much appreciated!!!!

-Miista ^_^
roo-roo91 wrote:I don't think BOYS are confusing..
-__-
I totally agree with you on that one!!!!!
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Miista Cullen wrote:
-Jasper wrote:MIISTA! *glomp* :D :D :D :D It's Jenni, I don't know if you remember me still. I saw this thread had been posted on and I thought it was you, lol
Jenni??? Nope, don't remember you?? Kidding :P Of course of I remember you. I used to talk to you with the other people who I forgot their names (but know who they are) at 5:00 am in the morning :P on that chat thingmabob ^_^

Yeah, I occasionally revive it (bump).

I had the biggest guy problem from the end of January to the end of June! Prepare yourselves; this is a long story (but i'll try make it short).

I met this guy at the bus stop. And normally I'm always the first person at the bus stop, so that I can get a seat, but this kid beat me here, so I was interested in him straight away (and he was good looking too). I asked him his name and his name was Daniel. I then asked him what grade he was in, and he said Year 9 (He was a new student this year). I'm a year above him (so I'm in year 10).He seriously looks like he should be in year 6. He's so small and cute!!!!!!!!! AniiwaiiZz, I found out that he was one of my friends older cousin. And my friend is in the same year as me obviously. So, I was like, hang on? How can he be older than you, if you're in a higher grade? Apparently he had been held back times for wagging. He practically skipped school every day! So I asked him when his birthday was, and I opened my mouth wide open! He was older than me, and although I'm in year 10, I'm supposed to be in year 11. And here is this kid, who is in year 9, supposed to be in year 11, and be older than me, who wasn't even up to my shoulders and should be in year 6 for his height!!!!!

So that made me interested in him more. I started asking him questions along the way, like what's his favourite band, colour, song, singer, sport, etc. He plays soccer, but he wants to play Rugby Union I think it is? He was in battle of the bands, when he lived in NSW, and when he's older he wishes to become a professional skate boarder and make a lot of money, so that he can help the poor in the third world countries! So he is very kind too!!!!!

He is also fast, and has a sexy body! He wanted to race me, because he heard about how fast I was, and so I accepted. We were at the train station, and we agreed to run from one side and back. And so I started to take out my phone, my hat, my shoes, and then I took off my belt. And he was like, ok then: and he started taking off his shoes and then he took of his shirt! He was like a god! He has the best body I've ever seen!!!!!!!!! *melts*

I won in the end, and then I really wanted him. I wanted to tell him, but I also didn't want to break the relationship I had with him, but he was the only guy I talk to. I live in a house full of girls and only know how to interact with them and not with guys, so I feel nervous when I'm around them, but when I'm with Daniel, he's so easy and light to understand and talk to. And he doesn't like my weird conversations that I talk about.

I was on the verge to tell him, but I was too scared. So I told his cousin that there is someone I liked. She said who, and I said the person is in year 9, they are small and have brown hair and is fast. They have an "i" in their name and catches our bus. Later on, I discovered that he was going back to Sydney, for two weeks for the school holidays and he said that he doesn't know if he will return! before the holidays I was going to tell him on the last day, but I was too scared, so I ran away and caught the train. I was so regretting it when I caught it. So over the past two weeks of the holidays, I was so scared and cried for two days straight hoping he would come back. I wrote "Please come back Daniel" thousands of times on notes/letters and folded them up in a fancy way.

When the holidays were over, my friend didn't forget that I was about to tell her and her cousin, Daniel, that I love him. So I told her to come with me, and when we were alone I pulled out all the notes/letters, and she was like "Oh my gosh" and I was about to give them to her, but I didn't know if she would still be my friend if she knew that I was gay (homo, Vulgar Language Is Ugly, poof, queer, whatever you wanna' call me), so in the end I put them all back in my bag. When I first saw Daniel come back from his holidays I was jumping up and down in my body, so glad that he was back. I wanted to kiss him and hold him and protect him!

Then he said "I'm going back to Sydney forever, in two more weeks." For that whole day, I didn't speak to anyone, because all I wanted to do was cry. Which I did when I got home. So the next day I was all happy and talkative, because I wanted to make those next two weeks last and have the courage to tell him my feelings towards him.

Finally, the last day of his came and it was Sports Festival (carnival, whatever). I brought my video camera so that I can record him, which I did. I got little scenes of him, because if someone else wanted to watch what I taped, they'd asked why is the whole day taped on this boy (Daniel). So I just taped him when he got injured, when he was sitting down, when we were on the bus ages ago!!!!!!!!!!!!! and when he was running the 200m! The day was nearly over and I needed to tell him. So I went up to my trustworthy friend, and asked her to help me tell him. My friend (she's a girl of course) already knew my secret some time ago, because I knew I could trust her and because she and I had many things in common. We both wanted to kill ourselves, we both tried it too, we both write poems, we both love to read, we both love Twilight and Harry Potter, we both like the same colours, we both stay in our rooms all day, we're both in the same classes (Well, last year we only had 1 class that we didn't have, so we were both in all the same classes :P) We both played the clarinet, and we both had problems and we both had depression and all! So I felt that she would keep my secret secret ^_^

So as I was saying, I told her to give my letters/notes to Daniel, who was sitting down by himself, and say that this is from someone. When I watched her give them to Daniel, I was so scared. I was on the verge of running to the bridge and jumping off!!!!! I was shoot scared! Before the day ended, my friend, Daniel's cousin, came up to me and asked me if I wrote them. I quickly swallowed before she could see and I tried to act innocent (When I'm older, I want to be an actor, so I tried to put on my best acting skills as possible). I was like, what are they? And she just gave me some looks that said "Don't be dumb" I would have said yes if all her friends weren't around!!! But I couldn't. So I said, can I open one. And as I did, I cracked up laughing. And I was like, these aren't mine. And she goes, are you sure, because you're the only person that writes like this in our school, and because it's in led too! And all the clues that you told me, match up to my cousin. I was shoot scared then. Then her friend and mine (Jessica) goes, Yeah that is his, because yesterday I was siting next to him in English, and I recognized his writing! So obviously I was caught out and looking like a fool, but I still pretended to act innocent.

The day finally ended, and I had to catch the bus with Imogen (my friend and Daniel's cousin) and Daniel himself. When I went to the bus stop, I was the last one there, because I didn't want to wait for the bus with Daniel there, because I was scared and I knew Imogen must have told him that I wrote them, because he didn't say anything to me, like he usually did. So when the bus arrived, it was a very silent bus ride. He turned around and said to me, DO YOU KNOW WHO WROTE THOSE NOTES? And I said, those notes your cousin gave me? And he said yes. So I said, nah, but if I did, I would have told you by now. And then he faced the front again. I was shoot myself people!!!!!

When we go off the bus, he and his cousin went straight, without hanging out with me at the train station like always. I could tell that he didn't want to be my friend anymore, because he knew I was gay and that I liked him and because Imogen quickly went up to him and started whispering in his ear.

That day, I cried, I cried, I cried and I cried some more until I fell asleep! June the 30th, 2009! That's when my heart ripped apart! The day he also left. The day I also wanted to kill myself. The day I regret the most. The day that is forbidden to remember, but terrified to forget! (Quote in New Moon). Then it suddenly clicked in my head, I remembered showing those notes to Imogen just after the holidays and before my other friend gave it to him (Daniel). So I was cussing myself all weekend, trying to figure out what I'm gonna' say on Monday, when she tells everyone, but she didn't. And ever since then, she barely talks to me now.

So that was my guy problem! And I still love Daniel to this day. If I had one wish, it would be to start my life over again, so that I had another chance with Daniel, and so that I could spend my whole life growing up with him. At school I just wanted to sit with him. Talk wit him. Walk with him. I just wanted to be with him! And if anything were to happen to him, I'd die protecting him, because I love him. So, my goal when I'm older is to find him and say how I truly feel to his face!

Sorry for making you read through that if anyone one dared too!!!! You must have a lot of patience if you did!!! I really do appreciate it if you did read through all of that!!! Much appreciated!!!!

-Miista ^_^
roo-roo91 wrote:I don't think BOYS are confusing..
-__-
I totally agree with you on that one!!!!!
thank you... x3
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.