Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena
-writing my book-like-thing
-writing in general
-venting while writing.... (are ya noticing a theme here??)
-watching the news
-and cup of noodle (chicken flavored)
-my cat when she attacks Q-Tips
-pro. sports always do the trick....
-yearbook work (even though it is STRESSFUL!)
-the thought of summer... and my plans
-avoiding thinking about my pathetic love life
-and again reading twilight.... durrr
bahaha. i sound like a loserrrrr
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
- Part of Carlisle's Clan
- Posts: 2105
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:23 pm
- Location: creeping on Rob =]
Last edited by Psychicpoptarts
on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:35 pm
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA wrote:Twilight- ALWAYS!
The fact that i can look at my wall and see Robert Pattinson appear on it 11 times!
YES!! As a joke some of my friends cluttered my ceiling with Robert posters, let's just say, I will never take them down, hahah.
Lucky! I wish I had that many Rob posters.
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
- Digging the Castle Motif
- Posts: 9447
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm
- Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!
1. Twilight saga.
2. My rabbit Cleveland.
3. Playing my guitar.
8. Chocolate chip cookies.
9. Kings Of Leon.
10. Watching my favourite bands.
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:59 am
- Location: UK
things that bring smiles...
1. My daughter giggling- she is 7 month so everything is funny.
2. My husband rubbing my feet
3. a bubble bath
5. a good book
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:14 pm
Water, watching it is really relaxing.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
- Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
- Posts: 12793
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 pm
- Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD
- Reading Twilight
- Listening to music
- Coming on the Lex and see the great pictures that the people in Rob's Halfway House posted while you were offline
- Being with my partner, just talking and relaxing
- Taking a walk in the sunshine
- Staying inside on a rainy day.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
- Red-Eyed Vampire
- Posts: 1890
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 pm
- Location: Norway.
-Actually, pretty much any good books
-friends that are drama free and always there for you
-the cute stray cat that comes around to my house sometimes
- Playing Thunderball
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 pm
- Location: Emmett's heart <3
Return to Flight to Phoenix
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests