Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Team Leah "insert witty quote here"

Post by love_is_noise »

yay i'm up a rank! :D
so new question it's a kinda boring one, but i'm really interested to see what you guys think:
what music do you think Leah ejnoys listening to?
because i can't really imagine...

Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

What music do you think Leah ejnoys listening to?

hhhhhhmm. Thinking Cap on!

What kind of music would Leah listen too….? I really do not know. Maybe she listens to different stuff depending on what kind of mood she’s in? I do that, and I’m like, surgically attached to my iPod. Music for studying, or running, or yoga, or driving, or trying to fall asleep. *shrugs* I don’t really know.

I guess that’s one of the biggest difficulties, is that Leah’s character is so unexplored; things like her taste in music don’t seem relevant to non-Leah fans. grr.

Anyways, seen as I don’t have any useful contributions (sorry!) someone else can take a guess… I’m interested to see what you guys think!

yeah, I guess this wasn't my usual monster post. :lol:

~ Kat

~ EDIT ~ I keep forgetting to do my Post Count! sorry sorry...

PC: 6
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

copper curls wrote: Do you mean that Leah wouldn't have to feel Sam's regret, mixed with continuing love for Emily?

That's the one! :D I feel like Leah would be able to get over Sam quicker because she wouldn't have to be with him on a daily basis nor would she have unbridled access to his mind.

Of course she'd never forget but not having to deal with that on a daily basis would help, I think.

What music do you think Leah enjoys listening to?

I can see Leah listening to classic rock and probably some soothing classical for when she gets really wound up. I agree that her taste would probably change with her mood. Given her lifestyle, her moods are drastically different so that would call for different music.

PC: 5
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Ok, so I'm here now. Sami, the official boss, sorta thing, yes.
We ARE The Crappy Little Renegade Team

If given the chance would Leah have taken Sam back? If he hadn't imprinted on Emily I think they would have stayed together once the whole werewolf thing was worked out. And then broken up after Leah phased, because no one can handle knowing every single thought their partner has.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dawn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dawn »

copper curls wrote:
dawn wrote:I really don't know what job she would have taken, I could see her as a kick-butt lawyer or business women. I think she has good leadership skills, so anything where she could utilize them.
I like the idea of Leah as a professional, no nonsense business women. She could wear powers suits and stuff. :lol:
I actually have this idea that she might want to be a divorce lawyer... feminine empowerment and all that.

I came across another interesting idea, from dawn and lacuna scion...
dawn wrote:I agree with lacuna scion that Leah probably would have gotten over Sam much easier/quicker if she didn't have to constantly be inside of his head.
^ I'm not saying you're wrong, either of you, I just don't quite understand what you mean... wouldn't it have been easier for Leah to an extent, to finally understand at least some of the reasons behind the betrayal and heartbreak?
I don't mean that she would have enjoyed being inn Sam's head, but that she would have been glad for some sort of explanation.

Do you mean that Leah wouldn't have to feel Sam's regret, mixed with continuing love for Emily? or am I totally off base here?
this is an interesting idea, so I'd love if anyone could elaborate on this...

thanks!
~ Kat

PC: 5

P.S. Jo, congrats on your promotion! woot woot!
copper curls,

Completely agree on her wearing a power suit and being a divorce lawyer!! hahaha that'd be perfect for her. And, in regards to getting over Sam: I think that in general it is easier to get over someone when you don't see them every day - out of sight, out of mind - because even though she is really mad at Sam, he is still relatively the same person she fell in love with, and some of the things he does probably attracts him to her. I think this paired with her stubborn personality would cause her to hang onto him tighter, because shes too stubborn to let go. Does that make sense?

What music do you think Leah enjoys listening to?

I could see her listening to some music snob music like Radiohead haha. Or some rock music, since she's angry and bitter.

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I have come to mention Team Esme thread. We are fairly new, and we are having a party on June 25th on our website: http://teamesme.forums-free.com/?sid=96 ... 9bfcf275a0. We were wondering if there were people here who had not heard about us, and that would come and register on Team Esme.
We are doing this to every team, so it is fair. Thank you.

That's my official message I need to bring to everyone:
Thanks guys!
~Derek, the Assisant Underboss
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

yeah i'm going...but i'm already team Esme :D

so,
we need a new question, well i'm stuck for ideas....slept like 2 hours last night, anyone got any ideas?

TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Hey Team Leah! I'm Tilly Whitlock. Some of you may already know me, some of you may not. But I'm here to extend an invitation to a Car Wash that Rose's Garage is putting together.

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu33 ... cture3.png

It's pretty much so all the teams can get together and hang out and just have fun. We hope to see you there.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

ooh i'll be there!
I'll come with team Leah....the crappy little renegade team needs some representation.
:D
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

I second that motion! I'll be there! Probably reppin' Team Leah. Crappy Little Renegades unite!

Leah questions... Leah questions... hm... I know this one has been talked about before and it's even sort of in the opening questionnaire but:

Leah is a female wolf. Obviously she had the gene but what do you think triggered her? Any female offspring of the wolves could conceivably inherit the gene. If it's dominant then almost everybody would get it. It doesn't seem recessive since it appears quite heavily in the male offspring.

Genes don't really discriminate between eggs as far as I know. So, most offspring get some kind of dose. But what triggered Leah? We know it's the the vampires but is there something else? Maybe the instinct to protect and now that the Clearwater patriarch is gone and Leah is oldest?

Sorry. That's really a open ended quesiton. I guess I've always been fascinated by the concept. I'm just wondering what you're thoughts are on the matter. (This is a great question for long posts Kat :lol: )

PC: 6
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind