Cullenism

despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Cullenism

Post by despoina92 »

Dear Cullenists,

today I celebrated the Day of Rings with a very good friend -since I have no boyfriend- watching the moive about the begining of this love. Since I have loads of work to do until August, I promised to myself I won't touch the books until then, so that I'll have the pleasure to read them all over again without having a specific part read more times than the others.

Only 15 minuetes left here until this Holy Day ends. I hope I'll found true love this day, next year, when I'll have more time, I suppose... :?

Blessings upon you all.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

You're day only has 15 minutes left?
I have 7 hours and five minutes!
Carlisle's blessings.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Good Day Cullenists!

High Priestess, thank you for the wonderful post earlier today. I shall be going to read the last chapter of Breaking Dawn soon. Thankfully even though I have been sleeping most of the day, I have not missed out on this wonderful holiday because there is still 6 hours left. Cannot wait until Saturday when we will be celebrating Edward's birthday.

~In the name of the Cullens, love, happiness, hope, and peace to us all.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello fellow cullenists
We are nearing the road to our new thread.
Who would get the first post?
Our High Priestess?
Carlisle's blessings~
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Greetings!

The strength of Emmett came through for me in a major way this weekend as I took on a butt-load of yard work for my parents and myself. Hard core physical work -but it was a 'high' for me. Live for this stuff; very purging.

Strength to all for this upcoming work week.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Our High Priestess would most likely be making the first post with all the tenants and such. As well as the names of the Cullenists, unless she wants me to do that.

~Carlisle's blessings upon us all.

EDIT: I have PM'd her asking about this predicament.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

I hope everyone enjoyed their Day of Rings!

I spent large parts of it cleaning my house... But I also had a nice quiet breakfast and dinner in the the garden with my partner.

Deb - I admire your strength in staying away from the books. I am not quite there in my life yet :lol: I read a little bit of one of the books almost every day on the bus. It never amounts to more than a couple of pages a day.

Julie - Congratulations on the anniversary!

Sadly, I have to admit that I did not read the assigned Holy Text. Reason: I was reading The Office :oops: But I did read a chapter of Twilight in bed, where I looked at the early phases of their relationship. The sweet falling in love- phase :)

Blessings upon all of us!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Edward Day is 5 days!!!!!!!!!

Im ready.
Im excited.

Blessings to you all.x
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Remmett_Until_Dusk
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Remmett_Until_Dusk »

EDWARD DAY!!! WOOP!

can't wait...

I'm excited Jadey, i'm also psyched but i am SO NOT READY!!! :o

what do I need to be doing? anyone got some instructions? :lol:

~Carlisle's Blessings on all o' y'all ~

Remmett_Until_Dusk

p.s. ~ how is everyone on this thread? :D its been so long...
Remmett Until Dusk
Emmett's
Demolition Crew! But not as good as Jasper's Confederate Army! Hell Yeah!
Team PG!-Remmett Nightstorm. ~ Cullenism and patriotism and the host. ~
Cullenism Martyr/Missionary in training.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Monday Morning, fellow faithful.

I do hope everyone's celebrations to honor the Day of the Rings were wonderful, whether you spent it with good friends, family or the love of your existence. In so long as you day was about love, that is all that matters.

Yes, we are inching ever closer to the creation of a brand spanking shiny new thread. I will of course christen the shiny new thread with our tenets of faith so that all who visit The Second Thread of Cullenism will be up to speed and know they are welcome. Ashley, our Keeper of the Names, will post our up-to-datest list of the faithful.

And, of course, lest we forget (and as if we would) Saturday is June 20th, our next high day. June 20th, we celebrate the birth of our patron and brother Edward Anthony Masen Cullen. We have been planning our party for a while now. I will comb back through our pages and see if I can pull together all the wonderful details we came up with and post them later this week. I am hoping that we will be in need of said new thread before that so that the party doesn't put us in bad favor with the mods. I have been involved in one or two of those. Though, the mods were snipsy for reasons besides taking up 25 pages of a thread for a party. :twisted: But that's another story for another day.

Emmett's Joy in All Things To You All (it helps avoid the Mondays :lol: )~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS