As you were.
Holy Book: Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer (Even more to come)
Originated: On the Twilight Lexicon
Holy Day: Monday
Lex Odyssey Question #4
What is the name of Bella's math teacher?
a) Mr Banner --> page 6, post 5, line 2, word 9
b) Mr Varner --> page 10, post 1, line 3, word 14
c) Mr Connor --> page 2, post 3, line 6, word 2
d) Mr Clapp --> page 4, post 2, line 7, word1
e) Mr Mason --> page 3, post 3, line2, word 5
- January 18 - Meet Day - Bella and Edward met
- March 5 - Legend Day - Jake tells Bella about the "cold" ones
- March 11 - Werewolf Day - Bella realizes Jake is werewolf
- March 12 - Meadow Day - Edward takes Bella to the Meadow
- March 20 - Volturi Day - Alice and Bella go to the Volturi
- June 20 - Edward Day - Edward's Birthday
- September 13 - Bella Day - Bella's Birthday
- September 15 - Leaving Day - A day of mourn
- Forks, Washington
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Chicago, Illinois (Edward's birthplace)
- Rochester, New York (Rosalie's birthplace)
- London, England (Carlisle's birthplace)
- Columbus, Ohio (Esme's birthplace)
- Texas (Jasper's birthplace)
- Biloxi, Mississippi (Alice's birthplace)
- Tennessee (Emmett's birthplace)
- Denali, Alaska (Where the Denali Coven live)
- Volterra, Italy
- Edward and the rest of the Twilight cast is real.
- Stephenie Meyer is the (or one of the) best authors.
- Twilight and New Moon should be worshiped.
- If you are good in life, then you will be blessed with eternity with the Cullens; If you are bad, then you will go to James' Cave
Ephenie-stay, y-may ady-lay, e-way ay-pay omage-hay oo-tay our-yay authoring-ay, and-ay all-ay ighty-may aracter-chays. Ilight-tway all-shay orever-fay e-bay y-may avorite-fay eries-say, and-ay, our-ay oly-hay ook-bay.