Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Video Clips

Post by debussygirl »

So I posted this in the twilight-themed video thread, but I also think it has its rightful place here and is flipping amazing!!
It's from the comic-con and is the extended ballet studio scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KSRwpc ... re=related
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

ooh!! Thanks for posting! I like it much better than the other version I had seen online.. it had felt like it was missing parts and apparently it was! What does Edward say when he goes to pick Bella up? "I'm sorry" ?
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

cant wait for this movie to come out. it does sound like he tells bella "i'm sorry" when he picks her up.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

I love how much chemistry they have.. I mean even just for that one second when he goes to pick her up and they look at eachother.. he leans in and it's just like wow. :P
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

knikki wrote:I love how much chemistry they have.. I mean even just for that one second when he goes to pick her up and they look at eachother.. he leans in and it's just like wow. :P

right!? i swear at that moment my heart was going a bajillion miles an hour- i can't believe that short moment had me swooning! I also felt my heart tear at the desperation in his voice when he said such two little words like "im sorry", genius- they're going to rock my world once i see this movie...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

I just recently saw the whole field trip bit that they showed on MTV. I think they did a really good job capturing the tension the two of them have at the beginning, with Edward ignoring Bella, then asking her a question cuz he just can't leave her be. It gave a good picture to those who haven't read the book how contradictory Edward's actions are at the start of the story. Plus he practically yells at her when she trips on something, which is just very classic. It also had the famous google line, which I think is hilarious.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

I love the extended Ballet scene, when Edward first arrives and how it looks at Bella *swoon* And I love Kirsten Stewart how she reacted to getting her leg broken! I just think that is really well played by her. Cant wait for the whole movie, its gonna be awesome!
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

debussygirl wrote:So I posted this in the twilight-themed video thread, but I also think it has its rightful place here and is flipping amazing!!
It's from the comic-con and is the extended ballet studio scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39KSRwpc ... re=related

Omigod, omigod, omigod!!!!! I haven't seen that one before!! My heart is pumping so hard right now!!! Thanks for that clip! :D :D :D :D
BuffytheVampireLover
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

AHHHHH!!! I hadn't seen that extended ballet scene either! Holy crap, that is completely awesome!
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

KeepMeWithYou
Wandering Through Town
Location: In the City of Nothing with my Dhampir, Xavier, and his human Ally

Post by KeepMeWithYou »

That clip was awsome...makes me really excited for the movie. They really captured the chemistry and whatnot with this scene. I like it a lot better then the other one we were originally shown. :)