Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by ForJazz926 »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Julie, your skin may glow in the dark,
You are e-grounded for confusing your very own e-mums. Your e-sentence is e-up in ten minutes. I hope you e-use this time wisely to e-think about what you've e-done. I still e-love you, this is for your e-own e-good. E-hardship builds e-character. Oh...and don't think you can e-run to e-mum2 and e-triangulate us...it won't e-work. The e-bonds of e-marriage and e-parenthood are far too e-strong, and you will just e-earn more e-grounded minutes that e-way.

Image Image
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Caryn, I love Rob's piano concert, but can anybody tell me WHAT is hanging in the background? Was that just a rehearsal? And THANKS for the Vampire Kiss Montage! I didn't know about that. I loved seeing a little more of each scene, esp the fantasy "Byronic" vampire. I have slowed down and watched that little snippet so many times. The last one must've been "what Edward was thinking", is that right? Pammy, I'm with you on the "totally grabbing it"!

Julie thanks for the interview. I had never seen that one. I had searched for it too because I'd seen some screen captures. I like Pammy's "Fuhget ahbowt it solution" to your problem.

Rings I've got the Blu-Ray and I think it must have only the 2-disc extras, cause I never saw Rob's original lullaby or the bite montage. Are they hiding somewhere? I NEED to know. I bought my Blu-Ray at Wal-Mart. I think socialite life will have all the pictures from the beach. Try this

one more

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ringswraith wrote:Re: Jaime: Not sure. Last I heard she was quite upset over my e-wedding to Caryn. :?
OMG E-SOAP OPERA! I love it. Maybe she e-slapped Caryn.

In all seriousness I do wonder if some of the old skool kids are still over on RP as EC, thinking it's practically dead. Esp if they weren't around for the Great Banishment.
e-badcop wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Julie, your skin may glow in the dark,
You are e-grounded for confusing your very own e-mums. Your e-sentence is e-up in ten minutes. I hope you e-use this time wisely to e-think about what you've e-done. I still e-love you, this is for your e-own e-good. E-hardship builds e-character. Oh...and don't think you can e-run to e-mum2 and e-triangulate us...it won't e-work. The e-bonds of e-marriage and e-parenthood are far too e-strong, and you will just e-earn more e-grounded minutes that e-way.
OMG the e-speak has reached a new e-level. "E-triangulate," indeed!

And as a tip similar to the Tracy/Sandy tip, just remember my username is my real name backwards: akire/erika. my e-Mrs' name backwards is 629zzaJroF which makes no sense, really.

Image Image Image
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

I kind of like Zzajrof. It sounds Russian. And hot. Rob likes hot.

In other news, I have successfully "Goo Goned" the crap on the window, and I have sanded the paint smooth. Now I will have to go to the paint store and try to match the color - perhaps they have all of my colors saved on my account or something like that. *prays* Oh, and in case anyone wants to know...Goof Off is a wonderful product for removing dried latext paint. Comes up like nothing. I would have known that if I had read the destructions. Sometimes I really have man-brain.

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

newtonscricket wrote:Rings I've got the Blu-Ray and I think it must have only the 2-disc extras, cause I never saw Rob's original lullaby or the bite montage. Are they hiding somewhere? I NEED to know. I bought my Blu-Ray at Wal-Mart.
Yes, they're on there- I remember watching them (more than once, as when my niece came over she wanted to see them as well). Actually, now that I think about it, the one I got at Target was a 2-disc Blu-ray affair...
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

^ I'm glad the goo is gone but sorry the paint went with it.

So...Was it here were discussing the NM soundtrack? It seems like it was. I thought of this b/c I was listening to my iPod on shuffle and Warning Sign by Coldplay played. Did someone mention that one already? Because holy crap it just screams NM to me. I'm not going to put all the lyrics here (you can Google it haha) but just a sampling:
Come on in,
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in,
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones,
That I started looking for a warning sign.
and it ends...
So I crawl back into your open arms.
Yes, I crawl back into your open arms.
And I crawl back into your open arms.
Yes, I crawl back into your open arms...
Anyway...it just kind of smacked me in the face today and now I'm obsessed with it.

Image Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:Re: Jaime: Not sure. Last I heard she was quite upset over my e-wedding to Caryn. :?
Rings~Oh No!!! I don't wish to be the ecause of any estrife amongst any. Though, I do so enjoy being Rings eMrs. He's such a wonderful eHubs, with the saving of the day and the corner guarding and the RobGuarding and the like. I do know I saw her on the RP as EC12 thread a day or so ago. But, I do hope that my elove with Rings was not the cause of any ejealousy or broken edreams. :cry: She didn't eSlap me. But, I have been feeling like someone is....*turns really fast* *turns back to keyboard* watching me. :? And, yeah, RobsessedPattinson.com is my best RobCrack dealer, other than Kristiner and MiniMe that is. :lol:

MiniMe~ I lost track after the name change and the emigration and the formation of Petite Clubs and Brute Squads. All I know is I am having a hell of a good time and I heart every last one of ya!!! I too favor Rob's Halfway House~ The Summer Villa. But, we all know we'll go through that thread in about 3 weeks and then what do we do? We could make it Rob's Halfway House~ The Beach House. That's a little less season dependant.

Okay, so for those of you who don't know, for my day job, I am an advocate and educator in the field of domestic violence. Ironically, with the whole Edward as abusive/controlling vs protective/loving debate, my work and nonwork lives have become intertwined. Some of you might have even read my novel posts about the topic on some of our character threads. So, what does this have to do with the Halfway House, you ask? Well, today, another advocate friend of mine sent me this. On it's surface, hys-fracking-terical. But, once you watch it, snaps my teeth together big time because there are so many things that are taken out of context, taken from the movie completely differently from the movie, and (probably saddest of all) I wanted to slap the Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? outta Buffy for hurting my Robward!!!! I have so many isues.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~Oh No!!! I don't wish to be the ecause of any estrife amongst any. Though, I do so enjoy being Rings eMrs. He's such a wonderful eHubs, with the saving of the day and the corner guarding and the RobGuarding and the like. I do know I saw her on the RP as EC12 thread a day or so ago. But, I do hope that my elove with Rings was not the cause of any ejealousy or broken edreams. :cry: She didn't eSlap me. But, I have been feeling like someone is....*turns really fast* *turns back to keyboard* watching me. :?
I think she was more upset at losing her favorite person to e-cuff to the e-bed to have their e-way with.

(And Jaime, if you're reading this, I could never replace Ard.)

Anyhoo... /whistles innocently
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:Okay, so for those of you who don't know, for my day job, I am an advocate and educator in the field of domestic violence. Ironically, with the whole Edward as abusive/controlling vs protective/loving debate, my work and nonwork lives have become intertwined. Some of you might have even read my novel posts about the topic on some of our character threads. So, what does this have to do with the Halfway House, you ask? Well, today, another advocate friend of mine sent me this. On it's surface, hys-fracking-terical. But, once you watch it, snaps my teeth together big time because there are so many things that are taken out of context, taken from the movie completely differently from the movie, and (probably saddest of all) I wanted to slap the Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? outta Buffy for hurting my Robward!!!! I have so many isues.
*pulls sheet over head and smudges eyeliner Chris Crocker style* LEAVE ROBWARD ALONE! *cries*

Honestly, I've given up on that issue. I watched the clip. It was funny. But I know someone else out there watched that clip and is now sticking pins in an Edward Cullen VooDoo doll. How people (the media especially) can take something so far out of context and warp it into something vile or hurtful, really diminishes my hope in humanity. We can educate people on the context but it's really a "leading a horse to water" issue. People believe what they want and will dismiss the realities that conflict with their own.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~Oh No!!! I don't wish to be the ecause of any estrife amongst any. Though, I do so enjoy being Rings eMrs. He's such a wonderful eHubs, with the saving of the day and the corner guarding and the RobGuarding and the like. I do know I saw her on the RP as EC12 thread a day or so ago. But, I do hope that my elove with Rings was not the cause of any ejealousy or broken edreams. :cry: She didn't eSlap me. But, I have been feeling like someone is....*turns really fast* *turns back to keyboard* watching me. :?
I think she was more upset at losing her favorite person to e-cuff to the e-bed to have their e-way with.

(And Jaime, if you're reading this, I could never replace Ard.)

Anyhoo... /whistles innocently
Well, hell!! :o :shock: There's the explanation every eWife loves to hear. What can I say? I eTamed your wicked eWays... But.... Ringsy....if that's what it eTakes, you know your eWifey is ...*ahem* a little eAdventurous.... :twisted: :lol: Domward & SubBella can give a girl a few eIdeas.... :twisted: :lol: All you have to do is say the word..... ;)

“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS