Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by ForJazz926 »

*e-covers e-ears and e-rocks in the e-corner*

Image Image
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

Okay....that was really awesome!! I watched the Vampire Montage/Biology Lab about 12 times and, unfortunately, Edward's hand doesn't go any higher than her lower ribs :( bummer dude. BUT! I loved how he bit her right through her hair---just like he would do with a mountain lion (afterall, he can't part the lion's hair can he! :D ) The whole extra disc is so worth it. It is very very good.

Ashley--You can order the 3 disc set on target.com :D

Dovrebanen wrote:My skin...It hurts so badly today. I wore a V-neck t-shirt yesterday, so I have bright red V on my chest. My arms are all burned. And my pointed nose :D Any excuse will do to post this picture...My skin :P
Trine--Just look at it this way doll...Now Rob has a big red arrow pointing to where you would like him to venture... ;)
newtonscricket wrote:I love Rob's piano concert, but can anybody tell me WHAT is hanging in the background?

?? I don't know new Jen, all I see is an exit sign over double doors leading out of the room and a Forks High banner. Whadda U see?? :P
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jazz Girl wrote:[Well, hell!! :o :shock: There's the explanation every eWife loves to hear. What can I say? I eTamed your wicked eWays... But.... Ringsy....if that's what it eTakes, you know your eWifey is ...*ahem* a little eAdventurous.... :twisted: :lol: Domward & SubBella can give a girl a few eIdeas.... :twisted: :lol: All you have to do is say the word..... ;)
*hides eyes & plugs ears*

COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE cookiecookiecookie

SPORKING COOKIE!!!

oh wait. wrong fic.

Image Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

/takes Julie and Erika and sits them together in the e-corner, and asks e-Rob to e-cover their e-ears with those big e-hands of his

And I do believe the word here is "turpentine."

And Caryn, all I have to say is I can never be a Dom. Shall we see how long before "lo mein"? ;)
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

edward4ever wrote:
newtonscricket wrote:I love Rob's piano concert, but can anybody tell me WHAT is hanging in the background?

?? I don't know new Jen, all I see is an exit sign over double doors leading out of the room and a Forks High banner. Whadda U see?? :P
That's exactly what I see. Are they supposed to be at school?? Wasn't the finished Bella's lullaby scene at the Cullen's house?

It's ever so slightly less romantic with "FORKS HIGH" in the background.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

edward4ever wrote:

Not exactly sure what you see. There is an exit sign, as Pammy said. The whole story behind it is that, when they originally shot the scene, which is that footage, they didn't yet have Bella's Lullaby from Carter Burwell. So, they just asked Rob to play...just play, for something like 30 minutes, just to get footage, and then they would go back in and overlay the audio track to the wide shots of him playing. That kind of pissed Rob off because he really wanted to play. He thought (and I completely agree) that it was something that he could bring to the role, a reality between him and Edward. So, when they got the music from CB, Rob asked to go back in and reshoot with him playing the actual Bella's Lullaby that would be used in the film. So, they reshot, again, in the high school gym, and what they got that time was put in the film. I am actually soooooooo glad they did. For a music freak like me, I always look to see if they are going to show closeups of instrumentalists in shots like that. Usually they don't because they aren't actually playing and it's a dead giveaway. But, as soon as they showed those beautiful hands walking across those keys, I was FLOORED. The notes matched up!! He was actually playing the music!!!! I knew Rob could play, that he was phenomenal. But, I was soooooo happy to see they actually had him play the actual music. Granted, it was dubbed with the orchestral recording. But, that was just bloody amazing. I was soooooooooooo happy.

Julie & Erika~ I'm sorry, Honeies. I didn't mean to get you all eRiled up. But, you know how it is when your eHon is around, and eSays something a little eOrnery. You gotta eRespond or the ePassion is eGone! I wouldn't eBegrudge you and your eBooBooSweetie a little eFlirt!

Rob loves eFlirting!!

Rings~ You brought up the eCuffs, eSweetie. That's okay. I'm too opinionated to Sub. Hahahahahahaa!! But, eChanging things eUp every one in an eWhile is never a bad thing.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

howdy howdy!

Happy Monday and happy afternoon all!

David... I love that you brought up the lo mein thing...

I actually just now read and finished the Red Line and OMG I sporking loved it! Strip-ward was just too damn much for me, with all the backround info and seeing what was happening to him *tear* And the whole Dr. Bella thing .... I knew I majored in psychology for a reason :lol:

Caryn... aww hell I sporking missed you too! It was rather funny actually because I was working this weekend and someone asked what my plans were and I was like catch up with "my friends" and he was like "that's nice" and I was like "yeah they all live in my computer" :geek: He gave me the strangest look and it kinda made me giggle.

(Don't worry I have real friends too, I just say things to get a reaction out of him.. he makes it too easy!)

Kristiner... thank you, thank you for the link! I'm hoping to watch it very soon and thanks for the heads up... no icky creepy spiders to give me nightmares... always a positive! I love the fact that you know right away when our Rob gets a new shirt... don't worry I don't think you are creepy... just very dedicated ;)

Julie... thanks for the new Avie... I sporking love it and you are amazing!

It's so warm and sunny outside and I am kind of loving it since all we have really had this summer is rain and more rain. I like rain but not constantly :mrgreen:
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

ringswraith wrote:/takes Julie and Erika and sits them together in the e-corner, and asks e-Rob to e-cover their e-ears with those big e-hands of his

And I do believe the word here is "turpentine."

And Caryn, all I have to say is I can never be a Dom. Shall we see how long before "lo mein"? ;)
I love it when our favorite fanfiction starts to invade our e-real lives. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

ForJazz926 wrote:I made some more icons - just like last time, if you want one, please let me know and I will give you the link, so that we avoid duplicates and all that. I mean I don't care if peeps have the same one, but it's kind of fun if we're all different.
HERE they are.
Julie,
Not that I'm a huge fan of smoking, except when Rob smokes of course. :lol: I wondered if I could possibly use your beautiful icon of Rob with the ciggy on the bottom row, if no one else has claimed it. Thank you!

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

E-mums 1 & 2~I am sorry I got you mixed up. I was going completely from memory there. *goes to e-room for a 10 minute e-time out*

On a KStew note....Catch That Kid is on the tellie at the moment! :D Although its a bit hard to get over her man-like voice she had when she was younger. Its just weird.

Ummm....again going from memory so I can't remember who said it, but thanks to whoever said that the Twilight 3 disc DVD was on target.com. :D

And.....

*e-runs away while e-covering e-ears and saying COOKIE! COOKIE! SPORKING COOKIE! TURPENTINE! LO MEIN! RED! Any sporking safeword that will work!*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed