Adult thread -- The Summer House

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by akire »

*applies sunscreen to eRob's back... and front... and... well, you know * Don't want you to get sunburned, sweetie.
*mixes a round of RobGasms at tiki bar* What? It's 5:00 somewhere. Just because it's 10:15 here... whatevs.

eTwins, I love the PervSwing™ and the pool. Very Summer House appropriate.

Um,could those arrest photos BE any hotter? I guess if he were shirtless that would turn it up a notch.
ringswraith wrote:
/hides in the corner and snickers quietly to himself
That's totally where my mind went as well, rings. :twisted: Rawr.

Image Image Image
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

The set of pics from the scene where Rob is arrested have a full range of emotion

Happy Rob
Sad Rob
Rob going "Ewww"
Rob ready to rumble!

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good afternoon lovelies~
Welcome welcome all to the SummerHouse. It's a happy happy place. :D

Sandy~ I LOVE the new PervCouchTM. But, Dear, the TikiBar was actually a double link to the PervSwingTM (a FANTASTIC addition btw) So, how about we add....I think this should do it. Unless you had something different in mind? I figure this way, we don't have to depool to get our Robgasms... :shock: Wow!!! That sounds .... lovely! :twisted:

Tracy~ A lovely selection of pools. The TikiBar is just to the right, I think. Off where the view is blocked.

NewJen~
newtonscricket wrote:one for the funny feet album

Never mind the feet (though I do love them.) What's with his face!!!! :lol: He's just got the most precious funny faces. Awww!

Kristiner~ The "Extras" gif. She kissed....his neck!!!!! Oh DAMN!!!!! That was toooooooooooo cute. His face!! Look at his face!!!! AAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!

Trine~ Oh My Gods!!!! I am sorry your partner had bad dreams. But, seriously. That was totally DIRECTLY out of WA!!!! Holy Hell. I know one has nothing to do with the other, but I would totally melt right there. Gods, I need an update from that woman. I do so hope you held each other close and shared a moment. What can I say? I am such a hopeless romantic schmuck! :)

MiniMe~ I seriously heart the Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? outta you, Lady!!!! You gifted me with broody intense Roberic!!! Dear gods!! I opened that little gift and almost fell out my chair. Then I stared for just a few minutes and finally had to close it to be able to function again. But, he's waiting for me every time I clicky clicky. I heart you. If you weren't already eAdopted, I'd tell Rings we were eGettin' ourselves a little eChild.

And now, before I go...
A few more gifties from yesterdays shooting...
Rob Hates Papz
But I love him in a baseball hat
Good gods. He's trying to kill me. And, I am dying happy...*sigh*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Tracy - here is the ICON you asked for like, six pages and one thread ago.

Rob getting arrested in Remember Me? I must've missed that, but I'm excited already.

*runs off to email everyone their new banners!!!* eeeeeeeeeee!

Image Image
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

Hi SMILE gets to me all the time. ALL. THe. Time.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi ladies and rings,
Hope you're having a great day!

Julie, thank you so much for the use of your lovely icon for my avatar. I know that smoking can be hazardous to one's health, and watching Rob smoke can be even more hazardous to one's emotional health, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. 8-)

I assume that someone has posted something like this before and my recollection is just too foggy to remember. I found the recipe on the web and thought we could serve it at the tiki bar at the Summer House pool, along with the Robgasms and the various microbrewed beers we'll have on tap.

Unicorn Cocktail Recipe 8-)
Ingredients:
1 dash Midori Melon Liqueur
1 part Vodka
1 part Brandy
1 part Coffee Liqueur
1 dash Cointreau
2 parts Irish Cream
2 parts Milk

Directions
Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker, shake & strain into martini glass or champagne cup. Garnish with red straws & tacky plastic animals (preferably horses or mermaids) Add parasols & slice of orange if available.

I'm not a big fan of Midori melon liqueur, but I just couldn't resist posting this. I think unicorns are taking over the world. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Last night I couldn't sleep AT ALL. I thought maybe it was just the heat (22 right now, 72 in American), but no, it was merely my spidey senses telling me that the new thread was up :roll:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU KRISTINER!! I can't believe you found it! **huggles** Your total awesomesauce :)

And that one your posted of Rob on the wires, he looks like as if he was on the best roller coaster of his life :lol: He looked all disappointed when it stopped.

The chlamydia and "va-ja-jays are disgusting" ones were so bad :lol:

I love Rob in a baseball cap. Dunno why. It's gonna be so hard to watch this movie and not think of it as A Day In The Life Of Rob.

Trine~ does your partner read Wide Awake? 'Cuz that was so Darkward.

Random question: Is that a real or man-made beach their filming on? I thought NY was all concrete jungle :oops:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Tracy~ I agree. Unicorns are taking over the world. Look no further than the latest Denny's ads. :lol: and, thank you for the yumminess. I would like to enjoy a Unicorn or two in the swim up tiki bar...Ummm...cocktail. I meant cockatil. Oh gods, even that sounds a bit naughty, doesn't it? :lol:

and, yes, visions of Rob with cig in hand is VERY dangerous to the emotional and mental health of any and all, but particularly to residents of this here SummerHouse. Damn, Woman! Yuo're trying to do us all in with that avy.

Shavei7~ You are new here, so I don't know yoru name. Welcome to the SummerHouse. Yes, we prefer a smiling Rob. That smile is just...Y.U.M!!

Genevieve~ No, no. New York City is the jungle of concrete. But, New York state actually has many beaches of the lovely variety. And, actually, Rob said he hated the wire running with a fiery passion. Gave him chafed crotch syndrome. Oh gods. :lol: I was just talking about Rob's...crotch!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Why does that make me laugh so hard?????
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

February 12, 2010 Remember Me will be in theatres :D
... of course, it'll be 26th for Canada :?
It'll be my belated Valentines Day gift to myself :lol:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

older_twilight_fan wrote:I know that smoking can be hazardous to one's health, and watching Rob smoke can be even more hazardous to one's emotional health, but that's a chance I'm willing to take. 8-)
Way to take one for the team, Tracy!! :lol:

RE: the Unicorn recipe: I can't tell if that sounds delicious or not! Don't get me wrong... I'll have a Unicorn (cocktail) with eRob any time. But I have a mental block against milk with alcohol (with the exception of the very occasional White Russian). And Midori & coffee liqueur? I'm not sure :?

Caryn: I specifically use the word "cocktail" instead of "drink" because it sounds little dirty. Hee hee :twisted:

I can't believe Remember Me is going to be out so soon!! Doesn't that seem soon? I guess it's Summit's M.O. to make movies kind of rapidly.

Image Image Image