Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Where are your copies of the Twilight Saga?

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Twilight is with my mum, New Moon is with my best friend who is traveling to Arizona, and Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are in my bedroom while I sit here having a Harry Potter/Twilight/The Bad Mother's Handbook Marathon....okay so its really a Rob Pattinson marathon. :lol:
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Right now they are all on my special shelf in my room! :P
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

They are used as a decoration in my living room, red, is an accent color. But right now, my hard back copy of Twilight is in the living room, soft cover sitting next to me (I'm reading it again). New Moon is loaned to a friend, Eclipse in my living room, and Breaking Dawn with a friend.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

hehe, this is going to sund incredibly nerdy, but my books are hidden on my bookshelf, literally. They;re in the exact middle, all the way back. To the left of them is a pile of all my other books and to the right is one book (it's kinda big) and its standing the side opposite the side so that the sides of my books are protected and then the front... :oops: ...I took a little piece of wrapping paper and draped it over the fronts and then holding the wrapping paper in place are my school books that I'm not using, on top of which are all my little knicknacks and a little to the right from my school books are my library books so that all my precious books are protected on every side except the one facing the wall. And I think I saw someone say they were thinking about a contract? Well before I let anyone borrow them, I make them swear not to eat or be around drinks or little kids while reading and not to stretch the spines to much ar lay them somewhere to hold their place. Jeez, I am obsessed and in love/worship-ism with these books. *sigh* :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
cassis_rose
Changing People's Minds With Jasper

Post by cassis_rose »

All nicely packed inside my cupboard.

It's been a while since I read them, bad :oops: , but I almost have the whole plot in my head so I don't really need to refresh my memories.
Team Carlisle ~ Cullenist - Hail to Carlisle
Snowstone
Learning to Love Green

Post by Snowstone »

I still haven't bought Twilight, because I can't seem to find an original cover, I probably will have to order it. Eclipse also haven't bought it yet, expecting to buy it with Twilight. As for New Moon and Breaking Dawn is on one of the shelves of my personal library.
My Twitter
Check my little stories and photos, and give me some feedback
My FictionPress Profile
My Deviantart Profile
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Twilight is upstairs in my bedroom on the ottoman that goes with my big oversized chair that I read in from time to time. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is sitting underneath it because I have plans to read them both in the next couple of weeks. New Moon is sitting on my computer table because I was using it as a reference the other day answering someone's question. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are on my oversized ottoman in the living room where all four books usually stay because I am constantly rereading them.
soul alchemist
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by soul alchemist »

Twilight and New Moon are inside a small cabinet where most of books are. Eclipse and Breaking Dawn are under my bed for some forgotten reason.
The most gorgeous twins in my world.
Ishbel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Ishbel »

on one of my bookshelves in my room - I had to move stuff around for them to fit their they stuck in-between ps3 games and DVDs.
Team Seth
RPattzFanNJ
Settled in Forks

Post by RPattzFanNJ »

I have them nicely displayed on my book shelf next to the Harry Potter series. I get rid of all other books I buy to make sure that I always have room for the Twilight Saga books. I gave my first copy of Twilight to a friend and donated the second copy of New Moon to the school library.