Wandering Through Town

Re: What are you reading?

Post by Ishbel »

I'm reading :

"Middlesex" by Jeffery Eugenides
"The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini
"Wuthering Heights" by Emilie Bronte
&
"Trainspotting" Irvine Welsh (well re-reading)
Team Seth
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

i can't figure out what book i the first one in the vampire diaries series!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
does anyoe know?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

google it up.
XP.
i'm re-reading twilight for the 3rd time.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

maddy<3twilight wrote:i can't figure out what book i the first one in the vampire diaries series!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
does anyoe know?
The one by LJ Smith? If so, it's the Awakening. But now days they sell the dual books, so it's the book with the guy's face on the front.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

The Seems: The Glitch in Sleep by John Hulme and Michael Wexler. It seems like a kiddy book but they had in the teen's section so I figured why not. I've ran out of ideas of what to read, anyhow. It's intrigue but surprisingly I've lost all interest in reading. It happens sometimes. Though I should get back to it....
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

SethisMine wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:i can't figure out what book i the first one in the vampire diaries series!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:
does anyoe know?
The one by LJ Smith? If so, it's the Awakening. But now days they sell the dual books, so it's the book with the guy's face on the front.
okay thanks.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I'm reading Rumours, the sequel to the Luxe. It's just as good as the first one, if not better :D
Next up: Generation Dead. I have no idea what it's about or what it's like, but my friend is making me read it so I'll probably like it. (I hope...)

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

JoanneMaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

Right now I'm not-just having coffee. Good Morning!!! :D
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
Snowstone
Learning to Love Green

Post by Snowstone »

So can anyone help me compile a little list of possible books that might interest me? I have this problem, that a book has to get me hooked right from the start, otherwise I might not finish it, I hate when that happens but it's like is stronger then me...
So books I loved, Harry Potter saga, Twilight Saga, The Host (although had to read a bit spoilers because of the slow beginning). Films I love (only saying this here, for examples of stories I liked), Star Wars, Day After Tomorrow, The Matrix, Love Happens (I believe it's the title), Nothing Hill (yeah I'm that hopeless romantic :P ). This is just some examples.

I'm asking for this list because the place where I buy my books in English (yes I still haven't convinced my father for online shopping) doesn't have many books, so i need a bigger list so I can possibly find one or two that might be there for sale.
Not sure if I'm making any sense. Anyway thanks for the help you've given me and the help you might give me. ;)
My Twitter
Check my little stories and photos, and give me some feedback
My FictionPress Profile
My Deviantart Profile
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I just started Nights in Rodanthe. Before that i was reading The guardian. Next, I want to get my sister's keeper and maybe Brasingr, and The Golden Compass.

Snowstone,
Maybe you will like Nicolas Sparks. Just be warned, his books might make you cry because he always makes me cry :cry: ( I cried reading books 4-7 of Harry Potter, New Moon, Marley and Me and any book by Nicolas Sparks.)
Hope this helps, good luck finding some good books to read. :D
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms