The Third Table

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Re: The Third Table

Post by Ouisa »

Okay I have another scene I would like to see. Charlie in Breaking Dawn when Jake makes quixotic little visit.
I mean here is Jake, stripping off his clothes! How do you do that in front of your old flame's dad. Hi Charlie....one moment while I take off my pants! If I were Charlie I would be pulling for the gun! (I said if I were Charlie. If I were Ouisa I would be yelling out BOW CHICKA WOW WOW). And then if the nakedness is not enough (oh oh it's not enough for Ouisa) Jake phases! I mean these have got to be some spectacular scenes! (oh the scenery!---BAD OUISA)

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Someone's been spending some time in the gutter, lol!
Ouisa, it sounds a bit like Chipandales, except for the Bow Chicka Bow wow, that's sounds like some naughty 70s film :shock: I'll be the one in the back blushing!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Elizabeth wrote:except for the Bow Chicka Bow wow, that's sounds like some naughty 70s film :shock: I'll be the one in the back blushing!
Well, the Bow Chicka Wow Wow is obviously to mondernize the film, Elizabeth.
Of course, though, I would be screaming with Ouisa, not blushing. It's seems more appropriate that we embrace Jacob's nakedness than :oops:. Anyway, the point is I'd love to be there, too, Ouisa, to know what Charlie was thinking *ahem* seeing *ahem*. It would be quite interesting, I think.
My mind shouldn't be in the gutter, but at this time of night, I don't care anymore. ;) (It's 2:30AM, EST)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
-BR-
Settled in Forks

Post by -BR- »

Ouisa wrote:(oh the scenery!---BAD OUISA)

Tee hee, no no no....that's GOOD Ouisa!

I'm sure there are lots of scenes and characters I'd like to read from their point of view, darn WBS... One I did manage to think of though. I'd like to read the scene where Bella helps Angela address her graduation announcements from Angela's point of view. I know it's not an exciting scene and Angela isn't an exciting character. Maybe it's because I find her to be the most likable in a real life sort of way. I would like to hear what she thinks of Edward and Bella from the outsider perspective.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

-BR- wrote:I know it's not an exciting scene and Angela isn't an exciting character.
Now, don't say that. I love Angela. She reminds me a lot of myself! I would like to hear an outsider's opinion, too, though, but I don't think of her as boring by any means. Angela is very insigtful. I'm surprised she doesn't know all about the vampires! Haha, she's probably feigning ignorance by saying, "Edward is only human." Maybe she is a witch. :lol:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

I second Charlie when Jacob fursplodes.

Heehee. Fursploding.

My take is Aro. When he touches Edward (inferred, if not shown) and Alice in Volterra. Touching Marcus. Touching Edward again in BD. Hell, have him touch everyone! (In a strictly non sensual/sexual way). Get some interesting stories and narrated with his brilliant sense of humor.

And then have him touch me (in a strictly sensual/sexual way) but that Story won't be repeated. It's for private enjoyment. Very private indeed. :twisted:
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
-EB-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -EB- »

What scene and from what character's perspective (other than the ones we currently have published) would you most want to read.

I would love to see the Bachelor party from Edward's perspective. I can only imagine what Emmett would have done for that and wish we could see it. That has to be one seriously memorable event.

Fursploading is an awesome term though...I think I will find some way to incorporate that into a conversation today.
Q: How does one insult a mathematician?A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any Epsilon>0!"

a pet project to show my Meyer love:Image
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I'm behind!

First question, about Edward...

I agree with a lot of the scenes people have chosen: the meadow, Fire and Ice, the hip-hitching, the final bit of BD, etc...but i'd like to see the crushing of Bella's heart in NM from his perspective; what was going through his head during the vote when he was demolishing the living room; his thoughts during the wedding; and some insight into those sometimes rare moments when he's actually happy because he always seems so tortured and brooding.

What scene and from what character's perspective (other than the ones we currently have published) would you most want to read.

I would love to see Jasper's perspective when he went after Bella in NM.

I must seem like such a masochist, but i find that looking into the tortured psyche of a character is more interesting (at least to me) than floating along on the emotions of a character that's happy all the time. I think that's why I love Edward so much. There's so many layers to the way he feels.
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Fursploding!! That is just great!!

Angela is my favorite human in the series. Her line "Edward is only human" cracked me up! I wish there had been more Bella/Angela time.

I imagine Edward was very anxious during his "bachelor party." I thought he told Bella that they were just going to hunt... my copy of BD is lent-out, so I can't check to see if that's what they did.

Another POV I would like to read is Rosalie's in BD-- that would be very interesting. It seems that all the characters keep something of themselves inside, they don't give up information readily. I feel that we never really get an unbiased view of her. I'd like to see her own view of Renesmee.
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Yay! Another adult thread! I'm so excited!!!

Of the four books in the Twilight Saga, what scene would you like to read from Edward's perspective? And of course tell us why!

I apologize if some of my answers are the same as others. I just want to put my reasoning down if a scene has already been said.

I want to know what Edward was feeling and thinking while Bella was going to Phoenix with Alice and Jasper. I also want to know how he felt when he found out Bella had left Alice and Jasper to go sacrifice herself to James. I just want his perspective from that whole part of the book. I want to know what was in James's mind that infuriated Edward so much. It's like reading the Port Angeles scene. I knew that what those four men were thinking had to be bad, but I didn't realize how bad it was until reading the scene from Edward's perspective. I just really want to read Edward's perspective from "The Game" chapter all of the way until the end in Twilight.

I know people have mentioned the meadow scene. I just want to say that that scene is to pivotal in the entire series. I mean that's where it all began because of Stephenie's dream. To not be able to read this part I think is the saddest part of the Midnight Sun travesty. I really do hope Stephenie finishes Midnight Sun.

I also want to read about Edward's thoughts and feelings about the GDS (Great Dog Snog) in Eclipse. How he really felt since he wouldn't talk to Bella. What he thought after Bella came home from Jake's house crying.

I also want to read about Edward's thoughts in parts of Breaking Dawn. I want to know what he was feeling when he watched Bella hunt for the first time. When he was able to hold Renesmee for the first time after he stopped worrying about Bella. I want to know how he felt the first time Bella and Edward baked (before he started feeling guilty for Bella's bruising).

I know we can guess his thoughts and feelings in a lot of these scenes. I just think it would add so much more to reading about them from his perspective, though. Especially with the way Stephenie writes. There's just something about the way she portrays her characters through her words. Fan fiction can't satisfy this want because no one comes close to her ability to know her character's feelings, thoughts, and reactions and also how she'd portray them. (I hope that makes sense.)

What scene and from what character's perspective (other than the ones we currently have published) would you most want to read?

I would love to read about Alice & Jasper's escapade in South America during Breaking Dawn. I'd also love to see Alice's vision of the Volturi coming to get everyone and know that feelings and fear she was feeling.

I would also love to read about Jasper's thoughts and feelings about Bella after she turned into a vampire. We know it was hard for him to deal with because he'd never experienced a newborn like that before. Also, we know he was beating himself up because Bella was able to handle herself. I think it would be neat to hear his exact thoughts and experience Bella's feelings through his eyes.
Ouisa wrote:If I were Ouisa I would be yelling out BOW CHICKA WOW WOW
Don't you mean BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW?! Ha ha! :lol:
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::