1. How do you feel about imprinting?
I'm so used to the idea of it now, it was a year and a half ago, so it just seems natural. It can be really sad, like with Sam/Emily/Leah, but I like it. It's so....awesome!!
2. Does Sam’s story make you feel differently about the wolves? Do you feel more compasionate towards them? Why or why not?
I was more compassionate towards them, Sam's story is just....heartbreaking, really. The whole thing just makes me feel so sorry for him and Leah...none of it was his fault, but he was forced into all of this stuff that wasn't his choice. Then he had to watch it happen to the others too. *sniffle* Poor Sam.
3. Do you think Jacob was wrong to show Edward the images of Bella while he was away from her?
Well, I just kind of expect stuff like that from Jacob. It was cruel, but, at the time, he didn't even know why Edward had left, and he was just curious to see what he could do to hurt him. He didn't know the whole story, and he was really pretty ignorant of everything going on with the Cullens.
4. Do Bella’s actions towards Jacob (promising to come back when Edward is away, holding hands with him instead of letting him touch her face) say something different than what she intends them to say?
I think so. She doesn't think much about it, and she's not very clear about the line between friends and more than friends. He probably puts all of these actions together over a period of time, and figures that she's in love with him too. She doesn't mean it that way, unless it's subconscious, and she should actually just come out and say that she's with Edward and he shouldn't be like that around her. She just kind of lets Jake do whatever he wants so he doesn't get his feelings hurt.
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of the wolves being able to see each others thoughts, even the most personal ones?
The obvious disadvantages are that you have NO secrets. Also, it would be annoying to listen to other peoples' thoughts. There are things you don't want to know. It's helpful because when they're wolves they can't talk, and they can be more sure of each other when there are no secrets. They know how everyone feels, so there are no doubts like there would be if you could pick what thoughts you shared. When they need to coordinate or fight, it's also helpful.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa