Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

navarre ~re: the Ex-Factor - I had to go back to re-read the last chapter to get caught up before moving on---how quickly everything came back! I think you defined it perfectly- the raw emotion in the story just sucks you in. The depth of her writing is unbelievable. While finishing up the most recent chapter last night, I was, once again, blown away!

SPOILER ----

when B finally realizes E's love/adoration for her , I was crying like a baby.... obviously, still some issues (i.e. E's control) to deal with but...GAH!
------

I also like how she posts pictures of the different locales, clothing, etc... very well thought out!!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

Has anyone read ashel-13's story Arrogance? I know someone mentioned her other story Making Love Out of Nothing at All but cannot remember if that one had been mentioned. Arrogance is a really great story but she has not updated in a long time. I was wondering if anyone might know if she plans to continue with it or what's going on? I couldn't find any information myself. Sorry!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:navarre ~re: the Ex-Factor - I had to go back to re-read the last chapter to get caught up before moving on---how quickly everything came back! I think you defined it perfectly- the raw emotion in the story just sucks you in. The depth of her writing is unbelievable. While finishing up the most recent chapter last night, I was, once again, blown away!

SPOILER ----

when B finally realizes E's love/adoration for her , I was crying like a baby.... obviously, still some issues (i.e. E's control) to deal with but...GAH!
------

I also like how she posts pictures of the different locales, clothing, etc... very well thought out!!
I know!!! Breathtaking!!! But, then this whole story is.

SPOILER

Honeymoon takes on a whole new meaning in the most luscious of ways!!!
I'm jealous!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

navarre wrote:For anyone who is just getting started on The Ex-Factor, when you start, remember to read it from TOP to BOTTOM because AngelAtTwilight discusses the chapter, why things are the way they are and of course, there is the song/lyrics that she chooses for that particular chapter.

She is real good at explaining things so the reader doesn't freak out too bad.

I am re-reading it because this story is sooooo deep and there is sooooo much to absorb - it is frickin' unbelievable!!!!

****Spoiler****(sort of)

Caryn ~ you will see in TEF, the power and depth of E & B's love as the story unfolds, the raw pain they both experience, and I'll leave it at that.
This story blows SM's version of the NM experience right out of the water for me.

Freakin' hysterical in the chapter "Wicked Games" and let me just say "Pole dancing, Edward & Emmett"....(no, they do not get their freak flag flying together, just the fun they are having in this scene). I can't remember if it was Wicked Games chapter or the one before or after. Sorry. Too much going on!! :lol:

Anyway, enjoy!!
BTW, Chapter 29 is half way completed - according to the author with about 5-6 more chapters for this story and a definite sequel.

I am currently reading The Ex-Factor and I am on Chapter 8. The way AngelAtTwilight reversed Chapters 5 and 6 (or was it 6 and 7?), was just brilliantly done. Yes, you most definitely have to read all of the author's notes. The emotions are so real and the interaction between all of the charcters is exceptional. Also, I love how it is written by all of the different POV's. I love being able to see everyones thoughts and emotions. One chapter was written from ?? (an unknown) POV and it lead you to all kinds speculations!! Very well done!! I absoutely will re-read this fan fic, it just grabs you and takes you for quite the ride, and I am so enjoying the thrills and ups and downs.

**** SPOILER*****

OMG!! I just died when Edward destroyed his guitar when he realized that Bella could not make a decision about their relationship. It just ripped my heart out!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Jadey wrote::(

sniff

Wide awake...

sniff.......

....where is ch 50 + epilogue.

Iv lost all faith in AG. wide awake....

where art thou
Jade~ Hold on, Love. I know it's been utter torture. I am right there with you. But, AG promised us before ComicCon, which starts in 2 weeks. She promised, no later than July 16th. We can hold on that long. And, you and I both know you will hate yourself for giving up this late in the game. We'll do it together, 1 day or 1 hour at a time. I'm with you, Hon. And so are the rest of our LexFriend WA Addicts.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

LAF Chapter 19 has been posted.

I may not update until after the holiday weekend... yay for three day weekends!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey guys has anybody heard of the story called 'Everlasting' I highly recommend it to everybody!

And I have never heard of The Ex Factor but I am going to have to check it out.
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

ravenGirl2468 wrote:Hey guys has anybody heard of the story called 'Everlasting' I highly recommend it to everybody!

And I have never heard of The Ex Factor but I am going to have to check it out.
Do you have a link to that one? Thanks!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Amanda Beth-- Nooooo. You can't wait until after the holiday! You can't leave me hanging like that! LOL!
I read the epilogue of Dawning Sun today...wonderful! I am so glad Pinkparamore is going to continue with another story soon!
I have started on the 2nd chapter of Perfect Forever, I hope it will be up tomorrow or Friday. I am juggling workshop material that I have to prepare for next week, and writing a fanfic. I'd RATHER be writing a fanfic, but work must come before play. :x
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

FYI, Chapter 27 of Creature of Habit is up.

Grrr.... I really want to read The Ex-Factor, Life After Forks, and Perfect Forever but I've sworn to myself not to start any more unfinished fics. Will someone let me know when these are finished? Thanks in advance =)
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz