Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by navarre »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
edward4ever wrote:Too bad this doesn't star our favorite man!! I would love to see Rob in this kind of role!! :twisted:
I second that sentiment.

Why are all the good shows on HBO? And why does my family have basic cable??

Back to the topic, anyone know the status of Atlas Shrugged? It's been awfully quiet.

And I want to know about:
The Office
Dangerous Affections
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Good Bella, Bad Bella

And for me, the most important:
The HOT, HOT, HOT Chapter 29 of The Ex-Factor!!!!! We are talking volcanic lava lovin' here, people!!! :twisted:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

:o WOW! LOOK AT THAT!! *looks down* DOWN THERE!! *looks down again...again...and again* :shock: THERE'S ANOTHER FANFIC IN MY SIGGY!! :o

OH MY GOSH!!! LISTEN! IT'S SAYING SOMETHING *strains to listen*

READ ME...READ ME PLEASE!! :D

For those of you looking for short...complete works while you're waiting for other chapters of full length stories....mine are perfect for you! 8-)

pammy ;)
p.s. How do I edit a story once I've submitted. I noticed a typo that's not on the original, but I can't figure out how to get back in to fix it. :?: I hit the "edit" button under "content/chapter" but nothing happens. :(
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
navarre

Post by navarre »

Amanda Beth ~ Well done with those last two chapters. Deeply heart-felt. I can really feel the struggle that Bella has with juggling both worlds and now seeing mortality up close and personal.

Pammy ~ thanks for the heads up on your fics. I'll be sure to read them!!! :)
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

OH MY GOSH!!!..... The Office has been updated!!! Gotta go check it out!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

SweetKay wrote:OH MY GOSH!!!..... The Office has been updated!!! Gotta go check it out!!
OMG--This last chapter---

----SPOILER----
I love this side of Edward-how he wants to make this work, and truly loves her! The texting cracked me up and I can't wait for the missing part of the chapter--phone sex! He could teach me some French as well! :twisted:

The Dominant -- I almost don't want to read the next chapter when its posted (but I will, cuz I cant stay away ;) )-- Domward's conflicting emotions and his not believing he deserves Bella is just heartwrenching...

Amanda Beth - I've made it to Ch 14--awesome! I'm hoping to be caught up by then end of the weekend!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
navarre

Post by navarre »

SweetKay wrote:OH MY GOSH!!!..... The Office has been updated!!! Gotta go check it out!!

SweetKay ~ You rock for the heads up!!! What a frickin' HOT chapter. On MAN, Pantyward is so unbelievable!!

:cry: I need an 'Edward/Pantyward' Oh, well - such as life.
I know how to pronounce 'such as life' in French, just do not know how to spell in French. Is it 'se le vie'????? Or 'ce le vie' ?? OR neither? :lol:

Rings your good in languages......help? :)
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Christy, I almost didn't make it through the most recent Ex-Factor chapter (Holy Hotnesssss!) Not quite sure how I'll get through the next one without exploding! :lol: :twisted:

Regarding the OOC/AU/AH discussion: When I first started reading the TW fan-fics, I had a difficult time with any story that was OOC. But, as I took the leap of faith and kept reading, it was truly amazing to me how, regardless of the situation/storyline, these very talented authors have managed to keep the essence of our beloved original characters. Like rings pointed out, even in a story like The Red Line, where you would think the plot wouldn't work with the characters, it really does-and quite well. Let me just say that I'm jealous--in a very good way :D --of the skill these authors have (including those of you who we know here who post fan-fics!). Please keep writing -- we'll keep reading!
8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

navarre wrote: :cry: I need an 'Edward/Pantyward' Oh, well - such as life.
I know how to pronounce 'such as life' in French, just do not know how to spell in French. Is it 'se le vie'????? Or 'ce le vie' ?? OR neither? :lol:

I don't know how to make the "e" with the accent mark on it, but it's "Cest la vie." Such is life.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

****************DOMINANT SPOILERS**********************
older_twilight_fan wrote:
ringswraith wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Rings~ Yeah, I hate it to when real life gets in the way of my fun.

That being said...

Damn it!!! There is no place for logic in this discussion. I want to be pissed!!! And, specifically, I want to be pissed at DomWard!!!!! Damn you for ruining my perfectly good hissy fit with .... LOGIC!!!! GRRRRRR!!! :lol:
To that end, I bring over a post I made on the "Things that would never be said in the Twilight Saga" thread:

Edward: Jasper, you must not let yourself be so ruled by emotion.
Jasper: Thank you, Commander Spock.
:lol: :lol:
Good one rings, especially since I finally saw Star Trek Tuesday night!

More Dominant Spoilers

I think tara sue me has outdone herself with Chapter 30. Edward's realizations of his true feelings for Bella...wow...very powerfully and beautifully written. I know the next couple of chapters are going to be so heartbreaking to read from Edward's point of view. I'm such a wuss that I may just have to wait until The Dominant is complete before I can keep going. :lol:
I know I am way behind on this. But I'm in vacation mode 8-) And I have to comment. He pulled an Edward!!!! HE s letting her go for her sake?!?. Why? I am so with Caryn on this one. I want to be mad at him. He is behaving like nothing but a complete fool. I don't know how I can go on reading this. The next chapters are going to be a complete pain... I think I might have to to wait to. I hated the following chapters in The Sumissive.
Having that said, I loved ch 30 from Domward's POV. I love his mind. And finally he realized what was obvious all along. And when he kissed her *melts* And now he has to go on and be an idiot about it :evil:
I have the update of The Office next. Hopefully it won't be sad...

As for the OOC/AH fanfics..At first I didn't like them at all. But then I read WA. And it completely turned my view around. And I haven't read an "in character"-fic since, except for Starry Night, which I loved btw. Can't say that too many times :D
Rings, sorry, I wasn't able to pick up much Italian words for you in Venice. They talk so fast :? But I did see a cool apron with the name Giovanni in gold on it. Fits nicely with your character. I wanted to take a pic, but this lady came and wanted me to buy stuff so I had to get out of there.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
navarre

Post by navarre »

ringswraith wrote:
navarre wrote: :cry: I need an 'Edward/Pantyward' Oh, well - such as life.

I don't know how to make the "e" with the accent mark on it, but it's "Cest la vie." Such is life.
Ahhhh, there you go! I knew I was close - I forgot about the 'st' after 'Ce' the 'a' instead of 'e' for la, but I got the vie right. so, yay! Thanks, David.

twilightsagaaddict, I'm sorry I forgot your name - :oops: , anyway about The Office:

***SPOILER***

It certainly gives 'making pancakes' a whole new meaning! I mean, *ahem* my stomach and his stomach would make great plates for serving the delicious discs and ooooh what I would give to have the syrup dribble down.......
Please forgive my 'bunny trail' I just skipped down. :D

Oh, and you should read the sneak peak of chapter 29 of The Ex-Factor - you have not seen anything yet!!!