1. Jacob says he doesn’t want to be pack leader and that Sam was better at it; however, there were several instances of Jacob proving he’d be a great leader. What were these examples?
First to addmitt Sam was better..."was key word" Sam helped them all after they first Phased. 2nd to turn down the offer to be Alpha just because it was his birthright showed Jacob wanted to lison and learn what bein a part of wolf pack was about good leadership starts with humble begings
OK Jacob could phase on the fly even Sam cant hehe
2. Do you think Sam was worried about Jacob being the Alpha because Jacob would prevent them from attacking the Cullens, or because Sam wasn’t ready to give up his role as pack leader?
Sam did offer, At the sametime Jacob was all ready to attack then he changed his mind Sam i think thought Jacob was makeing rash choses lettin hormons control him.
3. On both sides – the Cullens and the La Push pack – we see parallel characters. Who do you think parallels with whom and how?
Esme -n- Emily (mother hens) Emmet -n- Paul (bitting at the bit to fight) Carlile -n- Billy (Smart leaders, excuses givers)
Rose -n- Leah (headstrong females) Alice -n- Seth (Sweethearts, serouse when need be) Jasper -n- Sam (teachers) Edward -n- none of them, or parts of all same with Bella -n- Jacob.
4. Why is Seth the only wolf to follow Jacob? Why didn't his best friends join him?
Seth formed a bond with Edward after fightin the newborn foundout he can look past "What" they are an see "Who" they are. Paul, Embry an Quill only sees them for "What" an not "Who" they also have the girls the imprinted to think about to what joining Jacob would mean maybe not seein Clair or( oh no i forgot Jacob's sister's name *glup!*
5. What do you think went through the pack’s minds when Jacob left and then Seth disappeared from their minds as well?
"Jacob , Seth can you hear me? Can you hear me now?"