Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Allie

Dantes moved closer to me. "No, Allie I love you, still," he was almost touching me now. "I need you. Love you with everything Allie but I couldn't have stopped Sabin." He stopped in front of me. "Allie, love, please. Please understand that I love you. I am nothing without you by my side."

I gagged. "Be quiet Dantes." And with that I pounced.

Santiago

Allie pounced on Dantes! Immediately me and Jane charged at them, but Dantes was misinterpreting the pounce. He thought that Allie wanted him, but in reality she wanted him dead. He tried to kiss her, and she was trying to bite him.

I ripped Allie off and held her back. I almost had her in a headlock when she bit my arm. I dropped to the ground.
/color]
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. My Name is Afton," He said
"Where are the others, do they have any idea about the plan of taking over the castle?" He scratched his nose, "Ok, Johanna I'll try look for the others" Afton sent his goodbyes and vanished in the wind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Dantes rooled as soon as Santiago had ripped her off. Now he kne that he hated that woman and why Sabin got rid of her. They must have known he was pretending. Guess that made him good, not sure.

Dantes moved at grabbed her head. He pinned her to the ground. He was calming her to where she wouldn't move. Jane was starting the fire that was needed. "Allie I'm not sorry anymore for this," I said, I bent down to whisper in her ear. "I never loved you." Wit htaht I ripped her head off. I threw it in the fire.

"Santiago she is all yours to get rid off now," I kept the body down.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Santiago
Santiago tore at piece after piece after piece, ferociously, wanting to hurt Allie, wanting her to suffer. He ripped limb after limb, and he made sure he had ripped everything. Now he started to bite them, and rip them with his teeth. Santi made sure she had been burned this time. No stupid mistakes like Sabin.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Dantes stood near the fire. "Santi just get rid of her," he sat down on the grass outsdie the road. They would have to make up a story for this. Or put it out before people noticed.

Jane came and sat beside Dantes. "You did the right thing," she rested her head on his shoulder. "Are things going to go back to you trying to take over the Voltrui."

"Not yet," he ran a hand through her hair. "Lets get rid of Derke first."

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Santi walked over to Jane and Dantes and put his arm around them, once he had extinguished the flames.
"Dantes, Jane, do you think we should return to the castle? I'm sure Derek will want the element of surprise, and attack randomly." Santi stated.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot my manners. My Name is Afton," the man said. Johanna smiled and nodded.

"Where are the others, do they have any idea about the plan of taking over the castle?" He scratched his nose.

"Yes, they do know. Santi told me that Jane has everything pretty much under control," Johanna said. Afton's thoughts were still tense and worried.

"Ok, Johanna I'll try to look for the others." Afton said goodbye and dissapeared. Hmm, he must have a power similar to Santi's. I should have done a better job of calming him. Though she was now alone again, Johanna was glad the others had more help, if they needed it.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Dantes looked up at Santi. "No Santi I want you to go back and enjoy the party," he smiled. "Why waist a party right?" Jane poked him in the rips. "What?"

"I'm not letting you go back to the castle by yourself," she said. "Not with out a plan anyway." She moved out of his grip and smiled at him. "You are coming back to the limo with me. The girls limo."

She stood and made Dantes stand. Dantes rolled his eyes. "Why do I think I'm going to regret going good?" He looked at Santi. "Don't tell Sabin anythign of what I told you. I rather not get rid of the worlds oldest vampire."

Jane started moving. She was going to have fun with this.

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Sorry I've been MIA guys. That'll happen periodically :roll:))

Rose got Santi's texts. All five hundred of them. She knew the situation was serious but couldn't help but laugh. She hoped Santi stayed with someone; he tended to act before he thought and she didn't want him to get hurt. It would tear Ana apart.

She didn't really know what to respond with when Jane fled the car. Nora suggested they continue on. Rose was inclined to agree. They were immortal, they had ample time on their hands. She hardly saw Derek's coven attacking now. And Elena was still with the Volturi; he wouldn't do anything too rash.

She took a moment to clear her head before responding. Okay. We'll talk when we get home. We should be fine with one weekend. Let us know if there's any immediate danger. Please stay calm.

Rose smiled up at Nora who was making an attempt to get this train back on the right track. Bless her. Rose smiled and agreed. She suggested they go to Allegra's mother's shop in Barcelona. She tried to help sparking the conversation as Nora had. "So where do you think Jane has plans for us to go? She sounded rather ominous about her ideas." She half smirked half grimaced - never knowing what to expect from Jane.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

-Elena-
While I rested my head upon my knees I let myself
succumb to my visions. I closed my eyes and made
myself not think. Visions bombarded me, one after
another. I just let them wash over me. Forgetting,
my own life, and just living others.