Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Aro

Post by Esme echo »

A discussion was started in the Renesmee thread about the attraction half human/vampires might have for Aro. Would he want a "mini-Aro"? Would he want an army of hybids? etc.

I don't think there would be any advantage for the Volturi to have an army of hybrids around: they're not as indestructable as vampires; what could be the purpose? I also don't think Aro is all that interested in having a child. If he could kill his own sister because she interferred with his political ambitions, I don't think he has much family feeling, nor would he want a child to rival him. I just can't see it.

Also,Caius was all ready to wreck death and destruction on Joham for daring to experiment in that area; I really doubt he'd go along with such shenanigans with Aro.
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

a mini aro? ahahaha, that's cute <333
I think Aro would want vampire hyprids, and for only one reason. To covet their gifts. I don't think like you said that he would want a child to care for and love but more to see what his/her gift is and if the child doesn't posess a gift he would destroy him/her.
It doesn' t seem very unlike Aro to get a gifted male vampire(s) to seduce, and then see what their child's gift would be.
But then again, i think at the moment, a 100% vampires that are gifted fill his appetite, for the moment.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Esme echo wrote:A discussion was started in the Renesmee thread about the attraction half human/vampires might have for Aro. Would he want a "mini-Aro"? Would he want an army of hybids? etc.

I don't think there would be any advantage for the Volturi to have an army of hybrids around: they're not as indestructable as vampires; what could be the purpose? I also don't think Aro is all that interested in having a child. If he could kill his own sister because she interferred with his political ambitions, I don't think he has much family feeling, nor would he want a child to rival him. I just can't see it.

Also,Caius was all ready to wreck death and destruction on Joham for daring to experiment in that area; I really doubt he'd go along with such shenanigans with Aro.
I think the Volturi would stick to their traditions until they discovered some reason why the hybrids would be a necessary benefit to them.... and at this point I don't think there is anything they have to offer. They are probably quite curious about the hybrids and may want to study them and learn all they can- I don't think they would want to be left in the dark about anything.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
*Bloodlust*
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by *Bloodlust* »

malaz wrote:a mini aro? ahahaha, that's cute <333
I think Aro would want vampire hyprids, and for only one reason. To covet their gifts. I don't think like you said that he would want a child to care for and love but more to see what his/her gift is and if the child doesn't posess a gift he would destroy him/her.
Well if Aro would want an army of hybrids for the sole purpose of coveting their gifts, he would have to breed vampires and humans and that would be...near impossible to just FORCE on people. Well, not the humans so much, but the vampires. If not impossible(due to the weirdo influential powers his people have), it would be odd and quite frankly too much work just to see the power combinations he could have.Though this is Aro after all :roll: ... Aro is at times rather ruthless. No doubt the child would be destroyed if he or she wasn't talented.

I agree though! A mini-Aro would be cute! :D
WARNING: EDWARD CULLEN IS NOT EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL! E<3B
britt08
Settled in Forks

Post by britt08 »

DUDE aro freaks me out. i think he always has a different agenda. like he tries to seem like this mediatior but really he is totally insane and power hungry and everyones secret powers he wants all to himself . because he doesnt think he is cool enough for everyone and he thinks he is the big guy on campus but really he just freaks everyone out.
Tegan
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Tegan »

britt08 wrote:DUDE aro freaks me out. i think he always has a different agenda. like he tries to seem like this mediatior but really he is totally insane and power hungry and everyones secret powers he wants all to himself . because he doesnt think he is cool enough for everyone and he thinks he is the big guy on campus but really he just freaks everyone out.

He doesn't think that he's the 'big guy on campus'. He's part of the Volturi, the most powerful vampire coven on the face of this earth. That provides him with just an eensy bit of bigness, I think. Some people are freaked out, because they are not accustomed to power and how it is gained.

I AM A WORTHY CANDIDATE FOR THE MINI-ARO PROJECT! PICK ME! MEEE!!! *waves arm in air like crazy*

...truthfully, I think that he would be able to handle himself well enough with sticking to changing humans into vampires. Probably even better, since he can see their traits. Also, full vampires are stronger. But still...

PICK MEEEE!!!!!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
malaz wrote:a mini aro? ahahaha, that's cute <333
Well if Aro would want an army of hybrids for the sole purpose of coveting their gifts, he would have to breed vampires and humans and that would be...near impossible to just FORCE on people. Well, not the humans so much, but the vampires. If not impossible(due to the weirdo influential powers his people have), it would be odd and quite frankly too much work just to see the power combinations he could have.Though this is Aro after all :roll: ... Aro is at times rather ruthless. No doubt the child would be destroyed if he or she wasn't talented.

I agree though! A mini-Aro would be cute! :D
I am not talking about random vampires. but what do the vampires in his gaurd do? i think IF he wanted the hyprids the vampires wouldn't say no. They obey him, the call him "master" all because of chelsea's gift. I don't think the male vampires wouldn't be thrilled either. I know some of them have their mates. but it's not nearly impossible if Aro really wanted it.

Also, i THINK Aro will breed some hyprids soon. just to study them. like he did with the immortal children, and he studied the immortal children for quite sometime.
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Breeding is under questioning, but we can be certain he'll be paying Nahuel's father a visit and studying him and his children. That alone can provide enough information to keep him entertained for quite some time. Every thought you've ever had, correct?
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

You know what, I would to see how Marcus would deal with Aro if he knew the truth about what Aro did to Marcus' wife Didimye(sp)? Wouldn't that be the confrontation for the ages. Whoo!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Esme echo »

Marcus might actually wake up. I wonder what he gets from his association with Aro ... what's in it for him. After milennia together, would they really fight? I can't imagine the boredom of just hanging around, watching Aro and Caius build their power, with nothing meaningful to do.
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."