1. Do you think the majority of the people came to the party to celebrate with Bella or just to see the inside of the Cullen's house?
to see the house of course!! bella was the 1st person to infitrate the cullen clan, EVERYONE was curious!!
2. Were you as surprised as Bella was that Jacob came to the party? Would you have asked him to leave?
I said in a few chapters back that I thought he would go!! I wasn't sure with the hatred thing, he seemed a bit more wanting to fight...but the whole fighting for bella, I thought he might! I don't think the whole alliance would have happened if he didn't!! although I am team edward all the way, this is a BIG WTG Jacob moment!
3. Do you think Jacob's gift of the bracelet was more of a reminder to Bella or to Edward about his friendship and devotion to her? Both!! he does care for bella - and the gift was super sweet...the wolf though- was more for edward - he could had done a car or motorcycle MORE representation of his and Bellas time, but the wolf more for Edward!
4. How did you feel about the alliance that was formed between the wolves and the vampires? Was it something you had expected for a while or were you surprised?
I figured it would eventually happen, especially when jacob started to help "watch" for Bella intruder! when seattle was getting bad and the other family wouldn't help - I thought they would ask for help sooner...
5. Did you think the alliance was going to work or did you have concerns over their ability to actually work together?
I think there may be a problem - it can't go perfectly - but I think they will try! both Edward and Jacobs "family" understand and respect their love for Bella - and that is something happened to any of them it would hurt her and them as well!! Plus they have to see that are fighting for the better GOOD of people...which is what the wolves are about!