Do you have a type of boy?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Rainbowfairy
Settled in Forks

Re: Do you have a type of boy?

Post by Rainbowfairy »

He has to have a bubbly personality, good sense of humour, must make me laugh, i have to be totally comfortable around him...basically i'm describing my ex who is also my best friend...yeah is complicated cos i'm still in love with him...
Image Image Image
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Basically I fall for the person. But what initially attracts me is his smile, and his eyes. He also has to have a great sense of humor. Plus I like guys who are taller than me and make me feel like a woman. Plus someone who is outgoing and opptomisitc and confident. Confidience is super sexy. I love when a guy walks in a room and has charisma and can carry a conversation w/anyone.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

Hmmm my type....
Gentle man, but a bad boy.
funny, but serious when needed.
someone who just want 2 be around you and have fun.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
x. Jessica-Louise .x
Lusting for Blood

Post by x. Jessica-Louise .x »

I have two types of boy and there completley opposit. I love the whole blond hair light eyes chiseled face muscular look ( think nate from gossip girl, chad michael murray, matthew mcconaughey) and I love the scruffy just got in from a night out rocker look ( think Russel Brand, robert pattinson)

As for personality they have to be able to make me laugh be intelligent and have nice manners.
Edward, Eммεтт, Jasper, Seth, Ian, Jared,
Dιмιтrι, Mason, Peeta, Rhage, Heath, Erik,
Stark, Dαмεη...Boys in books are just вεттεя
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I don't really have a type, if I like someone, they kind of become the type.
I do like them to have a good sense of humour, be my best friend, have nice eyes and a nice smile and be intelligent. And they give good hugs.
Thinking about it ... I have fallen for quite a few dorks. :lol: Scruffy hair, pale, funny, clumsy, gangly.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

When I was young and superficial, all the boys I liked had to have blonde hair. I really don't know why!
Now for me, it's about personality. You can be as gorgeous as you like but if we don't click then it's not goign to work!

I do have a bit of a soft spot for blonde guys still though....
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

My taste in guys is hard to explain. I don't really fall for a type, I fall for a friend. If I look back at my crushes and exes to look for a pattern I find that most of them were Puerto Rican. All of them had extensive music collections. Almost all of them read a lot and could carry intellectual conversations. And a vast majority were writers themselves. And then of the three I was most serious with, One is Puerto Rican, one is Cherokee and Irish, and one was just a redneck blonde boy with sad eyes. So I don't think it's looks that draw me in. But I had been friends with all of them for years before anything happened. They were for the most part gentlemen (except the redneck) and we could talk and tease and goof off and just have a lot of fun with the added bonus of chemistry.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
emilycullenx
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by emilycullenx »

I usually tend to find myself getting all giddy over the guys that I usually can't have... how cliche, right?
I mean, in movies and stuff, I always fall for the GOOD guy.
And in reality I fall for them, too, but they usually live too far away! Darn those dang asian boy groups. <3
Overall, I tend to like the really sweet, cuddly, already-taken guys that make you go, "AWWW. SHE'S SO LUCKY TO HAVE HIM."
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers.
"
therealmrswhitlock
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by therealmrswhitlock »

^^Me too! I'm always falling for the guy who's in the perfect relationship. That, or he ends up falling for a friend of mine.

Also, I pine over those guys that look like a bad boy on the surface, but once you get to know him he's just kind of shy and a loner but really sweet.
Left my heart on the Gen Y thread....<3 my Lexily!
How could anyone say no to this face? Awww....
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Hm, I'm generally drawn to douchebags. I like to bring out the good in them. And I like them to be strong, yet completely broken. None of these are requirements, it's just what I tend to draw to, it'll get me in trouble one day, I swear! Haha.