Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi watched Jane and Dantes leave.
Great. He murmured.
Santi went back into the limo with Sabin and Alberto.
"Er...Dantes wasn't feeling so good. He went back with Jane to the girls so she could care for him." Santi said. He hoped the guys would buy it.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"I'll wear whatever is chosen, I'm not fussed, besides it would really be something nasty like orange ruffles if we're going traditional, we don't want to upstage the bride now do we" Ana laughed. "Uhm guys, I'll be back in afew, I just want to grab afew items before I forget"
Ana rushed off to the second floor and began darting about the store, her arms were full with jeans and skirts and dresses, shirts and t-shirts and other items with peculiar cuts and patterns within minutes. She didn't even bother trying on most of them, and Ana had guessed her sizes.
Ana handed the items over at the till.
"Hi" she smiled to the assistant. As she pulled out her gold card.
"Oh my" The woman at the counter let out a small gasp at the amount of clothing that had been dropped on the desk.

Once all the items had been bagged Ana ran back downstairs to join the others, carrying about 15 bags on numerous shapes and sizes.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I laughed as Rose shook me for details. I shoved my phone in my pocket, hiding it. I texted Albie asking him if everything was ok. Immediately I felt my phone vibrate.
"Silly, silly Maid of Honor o' mine." I spread my arms out. "You are ALL my lovely bridesmaids. And no your dresses will not be ugly Ana." I winked. I strolled around the store. I knew it like the back of my hand. The Barcelona flagship was my 2nd favorite. The one in Paris was my 1st. I remember when Mama took me here for my 8th birthday.
"Go little one. Scavenge the whole store and take whatever you like my little bambina." I ran around crazed, grabbing everything beautiful in sight.
"You have no idea how many memories this brings Rose. Thank you." I smiled and took her by the arms. "Now let's get me the most gorgeous dress in the universe to make Albie go insane!" I smiled deviously, this would be extremely fun.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"You have no idea how many memories this brings Rose. Thank you." Allegra said, while talking to Rose.
Memories from her swept into my mind as she was talking, including one where she looked as if she
was still a child.

"I think I might." I giggled. I was happy to be shopping... Wasn't I? I couldn't recall if I actually did
enjoy trying on things and buying them.... I shrugged and continued to look at all of the different
dresses.

What would Derek like? I wondered... I wanted something that would please him... I wanted to do
anything to please him.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose took that as her cue to just... go. She whizzed around the shop until she found the bridal dresses. She did her best to maintain human speed so as not to cause any incidents. She began rifling through the racks as she turned back to her family.

"You best go find your dresses before I decide to dress you myself." She didn't mind picking things out if they wanted her to, but she honestly tried to rein it in. She knew some people liked to pick out their own clothes. If they weren't in a good way by the time she was done with Allegra then she'd swoop down. Until then, she'd maintain a level of self control and wait to be asked.

Rose was only five feet and a couple inches so the six foot racks of bridal gowns all but consumed her. She began flinging gowns out into the shop in the general direction of the couch by the dressing room.

She came back out a few minutes later when she reasoned that the pile was most likely higher then her. "Okay," she huffed, as she came out.

She smiled at Allegra and noted that she must've dived in after her. Her pile was a bit lower than Rose's but she was a natural born shopper - that much was obvious. "I love classics but I wasn't sure what kind of classic we were going for. So," she lifted one dress out of the pile, "This one is timeless and adds an element of mystery, but the cut and fabric still hugs all your curves."

"Or," she went on without taking a breath as she pulled one from the bottom of the pile, "This style has just a little more umph. A little more pizazz."

"However," she firmly pulled two separate dresses out of the pile, "This one and this one have a more modern edge to them."

As Rose cycled through all the gowns she'd thrown at the little fainting couch, she put them on the wheeling rack outside the dressing room. "What did you find?"
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna felt her phone buzz next to her on the couch. She picked it up and looked at the screen. It was a text from Rose:

You're welcome to come join us! We already took the jet your fastest option would probably be running, but we're only in Barcelona. That way you can pick out your own outfit : )

Johanna smiled. That was a good idea. Barcelona wasn't far...Joha went into her room and packed an extra pair of clothes. She could buy more if she needed them. She ran outside and took a deep breath, tasting the cool air on her tongue. She set off running.

She would be in Barcelona an a few hours. Only she didn't know where the girls were. She texted Rose again, about half-way there.

Ok! :D I'll be there in a few hours, but where are you guys?

She began running again at top-speed. She was in need of some girl time after all the time alone at the castle...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi was settled in the limo.
"What do we do next?" He asked, grinning at Alberto and Sabin.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Hello, I'll be pretty busy this week, so I might not be able to get on to the Lex. So Derek won't be attacking, and Elena is still with you guys. Just auto pilot her. But don't do anything crazy ok? You may pick a dress out for her, but if you are not able to, I have a few in mind. Ciao! :D ))
ImageImageImage
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"OKay" Ana grinned before shooting off around the shop after the perfect bridesmaid dress.

She returned afew minutes later carrying items of varying colour, design and stature. She ran back after a few minutets carrying her three favourites.
"Right, Rose, Allegra, I have three favourites and I can't choose between them, so could you two do the honours please. okay there's this blue one, this beige one and this white-ish one tell me what you think."
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I found a few dresses that fit me, and that I actually liked.
I carried them over on my arm, to see what the others thought.
"How about these?" I asked. I laid out a black dress,
a ivory dress, and a bluish one.

((Lol! I was looking at that same beige dress ))
ImageImageImage