1. When did you first suspect Jacob was a werewolf? When Bella realized it or had you been suspicious of his drastic changes?
I do not remember when I figured it out. But I know I knew before Bella. I remembered the story too and when she saw them in the woods...
2. In various occasions, Jacob tries to tell Bella what is happening but is abruptly cut off? Why did you think this happened? Was it guilt or fear that prompted his sudden silences? Or was it something else?
I was preoccupied with Edward not being there and trying to figure out where he was. I think I knew they were werewolves by then and I figured there were some 'werewolf things' we didn't know about yet.
3. What did you think of Jacob being a werewolf? Was it surprising? Did you like it? Why or why not?
I liked it. I was getting too bored with humans. And it started getting better around now. Just sitting in the garage building a car is so much more mediocre than changing into a giant wolf and patrolling the forest. It wasn't really surprising because I already suspected it.
4. How did you feel about Jacob after he came over, trying to explain himself about the confrontation earlier that day? Did it redeem him for you or make things worse?
He couldn't 'redeem' himself much with me. I didn't like him. I wanted Edward. I really didn't like him in Eclipse. I really didn't feel differently about him. I was actually happier when he was gone. But I wasn't mad at him, he didn't really have a choice.
5. Did you think that Jacob and the rest of the "pack" were responsible for the murders that were occurring?
I thought it was Victoria and/or other vampires doing it. It seemed pretty obvious to me. I was confused as to why Bella thought it was the werewolves, she should have known better.
6. At the end of the chapter, Bella debates with herself as to whether she should warn Jacob or if she shouldn't. What did you think she would do? What would you have done?
I didn't know what she would do. I figured she would try to warn him or something, because obviously someone would have to tell her they weren't killing anyone. I'm a different person from Bella. I would have dealt with Edward leaving much differently, I would have been heartbroken and never been with anyone else, but I would have just been normal and completely miserable. Life would seem horribly pointless, and I would't know what to do with the future. But I don't think I even would have gone to see Jacob.
I could keep going with how things would be if I was Bella...but that completely changes the entire story.
Edward and Bella Forever!!!<3 :: Lexicalia :: Team Esme!
Mafia: Natalia Gravano/Nat :: I'm on The List!! ~Marisa