People who look like vampires

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
emilycullenx
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: People who look like vampires

Post by emilycullenx »

I was so set on Gaspard Ulliel playing Edward for the longest time... I mean, in so many pictures, he LOOKS like a vampire; and he's so dang good looking~ [flails]
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers.
"
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Oh! Yeah, I can see him playing Edward.
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

So I'm doing this major project in school in the cafeteria, and this girl Sam a fellow Twihard is next to me. And she goes "Look." So I look over and there's a pale-white substitute! And here are the reasons we thought she was a vampire:

-It was her first day, and it was pouring outside.
-She never blinked.
-Sam's mom was there, and we told her to go and talk with the sub. So Mrs. Sam goes I like your earrings. And the sub goes Thanks, I travel alot.
-She goes upstairs and then all of a sudden she's coming down the hall the other way.
-She gulped when people talked to her, and didn't stay in a long conversation.

DOESN'T SHE SOUND LIKE A VAMPIRE?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

lol yes that is so funny. I had a substitute that was pale and had Carlisle's hairdo. It was my first day at the new school and behind him I see a giant Edward poster!! I laughed
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.