Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Jazz Girl »

Geneieve~ No worries, Chere. As long as her chapters are, you'll be able to read it and get all caught up and it will probably be right about the time she posts the last chapter. But, I am sure somehow you'll find out. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Again, someone mind letting me know when The Ex Factor is finished *really wants to start it but won't until it's finished*
Come.... come further into the darkkk sidee of unfinished yet addicting fancrack...

Ahem. Seriously. Caryn is right, her chapters are really sporking long so you'll probably be able time it really well, as long as you don't read it all tonight. ;)

Image Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

HOLEY FRACK! I come back from PA and we have a new thread! Geez! I figured the Summer House would be on a new thread...not this one. :lol:

Well...off to read the 25+ updates that I have missed! I shall be back once I am caught up. :D

By the way, I think I mentioned this story before but...is anyone else reading Dirty Dancing with the Devil Herself by JayJayHale? I abso-fracking-lutley love this author's version of Edward and Bella! And I put it right up there with WA.
JayJayHale wrote:Edward left Bella, forcing his family to stay away from her. Six years onwards, the Cullens are a mess without Bella and Emmett decides to get away from his angry, angst ridden family and let loose. What he finds in the meanest biker bar in Seattle will send shockwaves through his entire family.
The summary is kinda eh, but the story is great! I almost quite reading after the first chapter because Emmett going to a bar?! But I kept reading and now as I said, I think it is abso-fracking-lutley bloody brilliant! :D Its a bit OOC and the Cullens are vampires. And although the Cullens are more in character Bella has changed (and it explains her change in here) so she is way more OOC than everyone else. Its still updating and there are 19 chapters so far.

If anyone is interested in it I will post the link. :)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

akire wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:Again, someone mind letting me know when The Ex Factor is finished *really wants to start it but won't until it's finished*
Come.... come further into the darkkk sidee of unfinished yet addicting fancrack...

Ahem. Seriously. Caryn is right, her chapters are really sporking long so you'll probably be able time it really well, as long as you don't read it all tonight. ;)
Agreed. Genevieve, you really, really need to embrace your inner "Ex". The chapters are intense, detailed and long and you will never get bored. By the time you get towards chapter 28, she will probably be wrapping up the series and starting the sequel - *squeals*!!!!! She did state at least 5-6 more chapters anyway, so what does it matter? *waves magic 'luring' potion under G's nose*

"Read The Ex-Factor - read the Ex-Factor - read the Ex-Factor..... :shock: I think I just hypnotized myself. :lol:

Anyway, when you do start TEF, I really hope you enjoy as much as we do. :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
littlenudger
Settled in Forks

Post by littlenudger »

i'm new to the whole fan fiction thing and was wondering what this whole "ex factor" is all about?

please explain for me who has been under a rock for 8 months!
E<3B
Alice Cullen Quirkier than you since 1901
Yes, because a vampire slumber party is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior.
navarre

Post by navarre »

littlenudger wrote:i'm new to the whole fan fiction thing and was wondering what this whole "ex factor" is all about?

Hey, B!!!! You have been a stranger!! Um, the Ex-Factor is about Edward & Bella who are exes and they had a real bad misunderstanding that lead to a very painful breakup and the re-connect over a long Christmas break at a cabin with mutual friends and needless to say it is heavy, raw, passionate, hysterical, dark, deep, powerful and amazing!!!

Some of the best writing in the fan-fic universe -ever!!! I told you about this, remember?
littlenudger
Settled in Forks

Post by littlenudger »

navarre wrote:
littlenudger wrote:i'm new to the whole fan fiction thing and was wondering what this whole "ex factor" is all about?

Hey, B!!!! You have been a stranger!! Um, the Ex-Factor is about Edward & Bella who are exes and they had a real bad misunderstanding that lead to a very painful breakup and the re-connect over a long Christmas break at a cabin with mutual friends and needless to say it is heavy, raw, passionate, hysterical, dark, deep, powerful and amazing!!!

Some of the best writing in the fan-fic universe -ever!!! I told you about this, remember?

i forgot..i have failed you as a twilight fan and daughter i am ashamed ;) *hangs head*
E<3B
Alice Cullen Quirkier than you since 1901
Yes, because a vampire slumber party is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior.
navarre

Post by navarre »

littlenudger wrote:
navarre wrote:

i forgot..i have failed you as a twilight fan and daughter i am ashamed ;) *hangs head*
Well, if you were a member of Cullenism, then I would have recommended that you atone for your sins to High Priestess Jazz Girl
who is most benevolent and forgiving. Otherwise, I forgives ya!! :D

PM"d you the link.
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Caryn/Erika/Chrissy~ I will definitely embraces my inner "Ex".... as soon as WA is finished :lol: I pinky swore to myself not to start any more unfinished fics until some of my other ones finish. So after WA, I will read TEF. And when The Dominate is finished (which won't be too too long) I'll start Dangerous Affections.

Seriously, with the number of fics on my 'To Read' list, I'll never see the light of day again :lol:
Last edited by GenevieveCullen on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Is it bad that I don't want to read any new fanfics because I'm trying to focus on writing Gio's second (well, third if you count TCATP) one? :oops:

I have a feeling that I will both please and piss off some people by the time this one is posted. :lol: