Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane stuck with the boys. She had no idea what to do while dress shopping. She was very much so out of her league. Her nad shopping just never got along.

She sat on the couch and watched the other girls. They seemed to know what they were doing. She knew style but not with dresses. Skirts yes, dress no. She didn't even own a dress. Someone would have to help her later, after the tore down the enire store.

"Why aren't you shopping," Dantes asked Jane.
"This is very much so out of my league. I don't even own a dress," was her answer.

Dantes got up and dragged her with him. "I'll help you for a little while," he sighed. "This make me feel weird."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Ooh, Elena, I like the ivory one deffinatly...so there's no colour scheme? this is going to be so beautiful!"
Ana clapped her hands with exitment.
She spotted Dantes dragging Jane around the shop abit awayfrom them "So, I guess shopping isn't her thing" ana laughed. "Should we invite her over, I'm sure we can make it enjoyable for her, and Dantes can go back and join the guys"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Elena and Ana came running over with dresses they'd found. "Oo, oo, oo!" Rose squeaked, "Elena I also like the ivory. And Ana that blue would look great on you!"

As Allegra sifted through her pile of gowns Rose scooted off and picked up a dress that caught her eye. She sped into the dressing room for a quick change. She peeked out sheepishly, "I really like this one, but..." she came out of the dressing room completely and did a little spin, "does it look okay?" She did a cursory check in the stall and couldn't see any of her scars but her vantage point wasn't the best.

"You don't see anything... weird, do you?" She looked in the angled mirror. The dress covered her torso and most of her chest. She thought she just might have been in business.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna ran through Barcelona, keeping to the shadows. She finally got close to where she smelled vampires. She got closer and then, she saw a limo. That must be it. She peeked through the windows and saw many vampires. All the girls rushing around, trying on dresses and even a guy. This one seemed to be dragging a child towards the clothes. Oh wait, it wasn't a child. This must be Jane. Joha smiled and walked in.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" She asked, grinning. Aaahh, company at last...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane looked over at Rose. She looked wonderful. "I like it rose," her voice filled the air yet she really couldn't be seen. She was to short for some of the dresses. She didn't want to go into the children section but she had to in the end. Darn short.

Dantes handed her something. "I'm not putting that on," she looked at him. It was black and strapless and short. "No. No way. No how." He started dragging her towards the dressing room. "Let me go," she hissed at him. "I'm not putting it on."

"You are if I have any say in it," he smiled. "You will look fine. I promise."

(Put Sabin on auto pilot.)

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna walked in just as Jane was being pushed into a dressing room with someone she assumed was the one fighting with Santi....ermm...Dantes? Yes that was it.

She walked in further and looked at all the different dresses. They were all beautiful! She would have a hard time deciding.

She looked at someone standing in front of the mirror in a beautiful dress cut at an odd angle.

"It looks beautiful," Joha said. She read into the woman's mind and saw she was worried about her scars showing. "You can't see a thing," Joha whispered, winking. Joha knew everyone could hear her, but she thought it added to the effect.

Johanna found that whenever she read someone's mind, they didn't appreciate it being broadcasted.

"I'm sorry, how rude of me. I'm Johanna, I'm new to the castle. But you can call me Joha," she said, cheerily.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi was going around in the limo.
"Hey guys, I know this bites, but we should probably pick out Alberto's tux." Santi grinned.
Sabin nodded, smiling.
"So Alberto..." He asked. "Who's the best man?"
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

"Hi Johanna"
(wow this is so weird saying hello to a charcter with my name :D )
Ana lifted up the two dresses she had narrowed it down to,
"So, I need your oppinion on this, which do you prefer?
this blue one or this beige one? "
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi texted Ana.
Hey beautiful, what are you doing?
He asked.
Santi missed her.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana's phone buzze in her pocket.
"Excuse me" she smiled to the others before turning around and pulling out her phone.
She had one new message, off Santi again.
Oh no, what's hjappened now? What is Derek doing?
She opened the message anxiously, afraid of what she might read.
Hey beautiful, what are you doing?
She let out a breath and text back.
Hiya, nothing much, just dress shopping.
Johanna's joined us.
What are you doing with the guys?

I miss you. X

She sent the text and turned back to rose and the others.