Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi smiled.
Missing you.
He sent.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Sorry, again" Ana smiled as she turned back to her phone.
missing you the message of Santi said.
Well, just remember, I'm still oweing you those 1000 kisses. ;-)

ooh I'm so exited for their wedding. It's going to be so beautiful, and the dresses that are here, Allegra is going to look Stunning!
Alberto's one lucky man :D

Ana.x
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Santi grinned and showed the text to Alberto.
"Lucky you." Santiago grinned.
He texted Ana back.
I bet you look even more stunning. I can't wait until we get back to the castle. And make sure you pick out another bed, because I'm sure we're going to destroy the first one when we get home :D .

Santi grinned.
Can someone PM Bri (Mrs.EdwardCullen<3) Allegra and Alberto. Because we have to know like who's the best man and stuffs.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

(I've PMed her)

I bet you look even more stunning. I can't wait until we get back to the castle. And make sure you pick out another bed, because I'm sure we're going to destroy the first one when we get home :D .

Ana read Santi's text and laughed. She text him back.
Yeah, I'm not sure I'll be able to fit an entire bed into my new handbag. :L
If you're that certain of the dececration of the current one then if I get time I'll pop in an order.

Right, no more texting, I've decided. This is Allegra's and Alberto's Hen/Stag nights and it's meant to be one gender only.
I think we're breaking the rules here.
Right that's it, I'm turning off my phone.
Love you, bye for now. x

She turned off her phone and turned back to the girls.
"Right, I promise, no more texting Santi. No more men. Girl time only I swear it. Allegra, Rose, I'm all yours."
Something caught her attention.
"Okay, just seen the perfect dress, I'll be back in a mo"
Last edited by love_is_noise on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Santi grinned.
His woman knew what she wanted. He liked that.
"So Al..." Santi asked. "We really need to know, who's the best man?"
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana ran back to the girls, carrying, exrtemely carfully. the 'As close to perfect as she'll ever find' dress
"Okay, this one or the original beige one I showed you?
I can't choose, you see the original one has a little bow thing on it, and the skirt is wrapped in a thin layer of netting, but the new one isn't...and I'm stuck!"
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose smiled at Joha's remark. Somehow she seemed to know what Rose was getting at. "All right, then. I'm getting this one."

She watched as Jane was not-so-gently shoved into a changing room by Dantes. "I didn't know you were so fashion forward. A lot of time for season's fashions and the latest issue of Vogue while you plot to take over the world?" She smiled.

She turned in time to see Ana hurry over with two dresses. "I like the first one. The satin provides a good contrast to the tulle. And I think it goes best with your whole look."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane was shoved into a dressing room. She changed quickly. "Dantes I hate you," she yelled from the other side of the dressing room door.

Dantes gave a small laugh. He looked over at Rose. "You have to look good when you are planing to take over the world," he smiled. "Before wanting to take over the world I was very much so into fashion. You can ask Sabin later." He turned back to the dressing room. "Jane come out I need to see if it looks good."

Jane stepped out in this dress. She didn't like the color pink at all and would burn this if he made her get it. "Dantes I hate the color pink. With a passion."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora came out of her dressing room wearing her pick.
"I really like this plum one! Any objections?"

She looked at the two dresses Ana held infront of her.
"I agree with Rose, the first one would be my choice."

Jane emerged from her stall in a pink dress. Nora couldn't help but snicker, she knew how much Jane hated pink.
"Well atleast the style looks nice," she called out in encouragement.
Nora shook her head at Dantes, muffling her laugh with her hand.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Rose smiled at my comment. And I smiled back. Sometimes this reading minds thing came in handy. Like figuring out names...

Joha had just turned away from Rose when Ana came up to her.

"Hi Johanna!" She came up to Joha holding up two dresses. "I need your help. This blue one or this beige one?" The words had just escaped her mouth when she excused herself to answer her phone. Joha waited to tell her she liked the beige one but as soon as she turned back, she excused herself to answer her phone again.

Johanna saw in her mind, that she was texting Santiago, the vampire she'd met at the castle. They make a good couple, Johanna thought, smiling.

She waited a few more minutes until Ana had texted Santi back about 3 or 4 times. When Ana turned back, she rushed off to another dress she'd found. She hurried back, carrying a gold-ish dress.

Rose and Nora both said they liked the original beige one.

"I do, too. It's beautiful. Oh and Nora? I love your dress too, very chic. What's say one of you girls help me out? I like This gold one, and this purple one. Hmm, I think I should keep looking, but what do you think?"

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥