Tears

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Tears

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

debussygirl wrote:^^Your posts reminded me of a guy in Oklahoma who molested a 5 year old little girl and got ONE YEAR in prison. I was so angry about that.
And for some reason it also reminded me of last fall when I found out what a partial birth abortion was and I really did cry my eyes out. It's one thing to kill and innocent life when it can't feel anything, but another to wait until it's late in the pregnancy, bring out a living child, and watch it suffer, suffocate, and die slowly and painfully without trying to give it medical attention. That is sick, wrong, cruel, inhumane, evil, disgusting, and every other nasty word there in is every known language.
That's just wrong.
I didn't even know that existed.
That's so WRONG.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I know, I didn't think ANYONE could be that disgusting and selfish. It still makes me tear up thinking about that. Gah. I don't get how anyone could be so cruel.
Has anyone seen the Invisible Children video? That makes me cry too, and they show it every year at school. I hate crying at school.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

I know about the Invisible Children, though I have not seen the video.
Some kids from our school went to a rally in a faraway town, and they told their parents that there were chaperones, but there really weren't, because teachers wouldn't chaperone the event.
I thought that was sad that they got in trouble for doing something for a cause.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Oh yeah, that was for the club. They did it everywhere.
The video is super sad though, because these kids are so scared of being abducted and killed or forced to kill. And it's been going on for 30 years or something. It's bigger than the Holocaust now, and so that's really sad, and still hardly anyone knows about it.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

It's so wrong.
America's all like, we prevent crime, and at the same time there is this huge conspiracy going on, and no one is trying to stop it!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I've never heard of the invisible children, but Im sure I would cry if I saw the video. Heck, I cried during Lilo & Stitch, so Im pretty much the biggest baby ever when it comes to crying during movies! Sometimes I can suck it up, but usually I'll cry no matter what :oops:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i tend to be swayed into tears often.
very often.
hell i've actually woken up crying.
i usually curl into a little ball and just let the tears come out.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

if someone on whatever im watching is crying, i will cry
i cant control it
i will cry
and then if i laugh too hard, i will legit cry
everybody laughs at me for it and i just cry harder :lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Among books, I cried really hard in HP7 when Dobby dies and New Moon (Duh!I know but not at the parts where other people cry)

In movies, the one I remember most is Wicker Park since I saw it recently. The scene at the end when Matthew FINALLY finds Lisa and is so overwhelmed, he just sits and looks at her with The Scientist playing in the background. I recommend it to anyone who is not anti-sappy romances.
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

bronzehairedmiracle wrote:Among books, I cried really hard in HP7 when Dobby dies
Me too. :cry: :cry: :cry:
He was my favorite. Such a noble little elf.