Unitedness ~ Teenager thread

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Unitedness ~ Teenager thread

Post by roo-roo91 »

erm
okay....
..<_<
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

actually, now im leaving for dindins
be back later or tomorrow or something :lol:
byessss!
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters?
i'm alone now.
byes
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Hello Unitedness.

How are you this fine and dandy saturday evening?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hey Sami
@E-Scope. I'm heading off for a bit.
I'm starting up my Harry Potter Forums.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

i seeeeeeee....................
i forgot what i was going to say.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Hola!
Anyone here...?
Echo....
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

i'm here
..*points to avie and banner*
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

helllooooooo
who est here!?
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

SAMMMMMMMMMM!
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I made a Harry Potter forum!!!
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Harry_Potter ... hp?act=idx