What are you reading?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: What are you reading?

Post by debussygirl »

Wings by Aprilynne Pike.
I also got Stay With Me from the library. It says zip about it on the cover, so I hope it's good.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

debussygirl wrote:Wings by Aprilynne Pike.
I also got Stay With Me from the library. It says zip about it on the cover, so I hope it's good.
I'm half-way through Wings right now and it's so cute -- I really like it. It has a Twilight-ish feel to it, but it's about faeries.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

sadly, i have to read grapes of wrath for english honors summer reading =/
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

Just finished Wings by Aprilynne Pike tonight -- *LOVED* it. It was a really cool take on the faerie world and also had some Edward/Bella-ish fluff that is oh-so-wonderful. :P It's a very light, easy read.

Now I'm moving on to finish the Magic or Madness trilogy by Justine Larbalestier with the last book Magic's Child. I'm not super excited about reading it, but at the same time I'd like to see how it ends.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

so i just finished The Way of Shadows but Brent Weeks, its a really good fantasy book about assasination and intriuge in a totally new world, i really enjoyed it and couldn't put it down untill i finished it.

i also am reading From Dead to Worse which is by Charlaine Harris - this series is so AWESOME! i love them!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

i'm looking to read a really (i mean REALLY) good book with romance and maybe some other element (but nothing like too sci-fi) also involved...anybody got any suggestions??

i'm reading Ink Exchange now by Melissa Marr and will soon read the Sookie Stackhouse series but i'm looking for something to make my heart melt before i do.

hellllp!
randomness bum<3
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I just started a book called Basilisk by N.M. Browne today. Im only a couple pages into it but the summary made it sound really good! & then I've got to read Daisy Miller by Henry James for Honors English. Naturally I picked the easiest book for summer reading for school so I'd have time to read all the other books I want to for fun!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I finished The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance and it was really, really, really, good! A fabulous collection of stories, two had me crying and the rest, *sigh*. Oh so good! Now I am on to the latest book in the Morganville Vampire series, Carpe Corpus.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I finished Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce and... it wasn't as good as some of her other stuff. It was still a really good book and all, but it's just not one of my favorites. I'm not really sure why I don't like it, so I'm still reccomending it to everyone.
Beka's not my favoritest character, either. I much prefer Aly, who is funny and smart, rather than just being smart. Beka doesn't make you laugh as much...

Now I'm on The Pirates! In An Adventure With Ahab, which is as always, hillarious.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

ive decided to do the right thing and finish breaking dawn before i read my stupid summer reading book :lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~