1. At what point were you worried for Bella's safety with the thugs? Or did you have some idea that Edward would show up just in the nick of time?
I started worrying when she realized she was walking down the wrong way. But I kinda had an idea Edward was nearby because she saw a volvo that made her think of him. At first, I actually thought it was his volvo.
2. How did you feel about Edward's emotional reaction to the whole situation? Were you afraid of him? Were you worried for Bella?
I wasn't worried at all. I was just happy he showed up!!! I did think he was mad at her at first though.
3. Were you surprised that Edward told the truth so quickly about his ability to mind read? Had you guessed that this was his secret?
I was a little surprised, but I had the feeling that he really wanted her to know his truth. I honestly can't remember if I already guessed he could read minds...
4. What was your personal theory as to why Edward can't hear Bella's mind the first time you read the book?
That she had some kind of power of her own, only she didn't know it.
5. Did it concern you at all that Edward keeps such a close watch over Bella? Did it seem somewhat like a stalker to you or did you just brush it off?
It didn't concern me at all. I thought it was very endearing.