Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una
Barney's Great Adventure.
I understand it's aimed at the toddler demographic, but it's completely senseless. I was watching it as I babysat a two-year old, and there was nothing academically enriching or entertaining. The Wiggles and Sesame Street are way more creative and educational.
It has a 2.1 rating on IMDB
"and the boy loved the tree"
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:52 pm
- Location: Florida
Am I the only one that thought Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist was kind of dumb? Okay, not kind of, really...
I love Michael Cera and Kat Dennings, but that movie was so lame.
- Touched By Cold Hands
- Posts: 1271
- Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 am
- Location: LONDON. :D
^I really liked it, until the end... then I was like, "WOW. OK... was that needed? I guess so...."
I watched Charlie Bartlett and I thought it'd be REALLY good, but I couldn't really get into it.. I was so disappointed. ):
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers."
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:26 pm
Showgirls without question...
spoof movies, I can't stand them
Blair witch project...I actually got nauseated watching it, because of the camera shifting around while they are walking, running or just talking. I want my time back for that one.
I didn't like Grease 2 either. Without the original cast member's it's just not the same
Personally I liked Twilight it was not that bad. and I actually don't think it was that different from the book, but thats just me.
Most scary movies these days do not compare with the classics like: Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, or Halloween, so I don't even bother watching them most of the time.
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 am
- Location: multi-tasking in my room
From Justin to Kelly.
Period. If you don't know about it, look it up.
It was about re-uniting the two finalists of season 1 of American Idol, and it was awful.
It makes me want to vomit.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host
Jenni - TwiGirl
- I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
- Posts: 3825
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
- Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.
One Missed Call, the international version. well, it was lame, it wasn't that scary. the ending sucks
- Official Dog Lover!
- Posts: 5159
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 am
- Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.
Lady in the Water, The Happening, No Country for old men, and Coraline.
Horrible movies if i do say so myself and im a movie nut but there was no point to these movies.
- Settled in Forks
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:08 pm
Yes Man. HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also, Coraline gives me nightmares:( LOL. No, seriously.
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:06 pm
- Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.
coraline was an amazing movie.
directed and co directed by two amazing people.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
- Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob
- Posts: 18807
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm
- Location: Where I always have been. The other side.
Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests