Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I pushed Mamma forward and we giggled. I was so happy now. I knew I'd have to say goodbye at some point, but for now, as long as I shut up, I'd have my Mamma and Papa' at my wedding. When we came back to everyone already, Matilda stood there. My mouth hung open and non-wet tears welled up in my eyes. "MATILDA! YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE HERE!" I ran to her and gave her a huge hug. "Allegra hon, um. Ouch."
"Oh yea. I forgot." I giggled. "Matilda, me and Alberto, you remember him, we're getting married! And I'm--yea and you're my bridesmaid!" I hugged her again and we giggled.
"Alright anyways, everyone this is my mother who you're probably familiar with since she's the designer of the store and the woman who's name is on the label of your dresses- Katherina Delino." "Mamma these are my dear friends. Rose, my maid of honor. Matilda, Johanna, Anastasia, Jane and Celia who are currently MIA, and a few others who are also MIA."
"It's a pleasure to meet you all. Anyone who captures the interest of my Allegra, is worthwhile meeting." She smiled brightly for everyone.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

When we finally caught up with Allegra, her jaw nearly dropped and within an instant, she was crushing me with her newborn hug.
I winced beneath the pressure of a hundred elephants but I smiled regardless.

"MATILDA! YOU'RE HERE! YOU'RE HERE!"

"Oh yea. I forgot." She giggled.

"Matilda, me and Alberto, you remember him, we're getting married! And I'm--yea and you're my bridesmaid!" She hugged me again and we giggled.

Allegra proceeded to introduce us to her mother. I wonder if she had a clue what she had gotten herself into...poor lady.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora changed back into her "work" clothes, grabbed her leather coat from the coat rack, and purchased her purple bridesmaid dress.

As she came from the changing rooms she saw Allegra introducing her mother. Nora approached, "Hello Katherina, I'm Nora. It's nice to meet Allegra's mother." She smiled and gave a small wave - afraid to touch the human woman and have to explain her abnormally cold hands.

Nora stepped back in order to let the others meet Allegra's mother when Jane came back. "Who is ready to have some fun," Jane asked. Nora's playfully devious smile formed on her lips, "I'm more than ready for a bit of fun."
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna saw two ladies come into the store. Everyone seemed to know them. Sophia and Matilda.

Joha hung back while everyone got introduced for awhile and the decided to jump in.

"Hey, I'm Johanna. Nice to meet you. I'm new to the group." Joha said, smiling. She shook both vampires' hands.

Allegra came out with her mom a minute or so later and jumped at the vamp named Matilda. She was a bridesmaid.

When Allegra introduced her to her mom, she waved from a distance. She was still pretty new to this life and hadn't really learned how to control her stength. She could, however, control her thirst.

"Hi, I'm Johanna. It's lovely to see where Allegra gets her beauty," Johanna said. Allegra's mom was very pretty.

Jane walked in saying, "Who is ready to have some fun?"

Nora seemed excited. Joha felt bad for all the girls with mates, though. How would they enjoy themselves? Joha decided that not having a mate had its ups....and downs.

"I am too. This should be fun," She said, joining in the fun. It was nice having friends.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Come on then" Ana grinned.
"This should be good"
She turned to Allegra.
"So, is your mother coming aswell, I mean can she get anytime off work?
It'd be great if she could come spend dome time with you"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose smiled as Allegra introduced her mum. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Delino."

She turned to Allegra, "have you found your dress? I'm pretty sure Jane won't be too patient to wait once she gets back. She's got something planned."

Rose shook her head. She knew Jane had something up her sleeve. She noticed that some of the other girls had checked out as well. They had been in the shop for a while now, she wondered if all the boys had gotten their tuxes and suits in under thirty minutes. She smiled because she knew they could probably manage it.

There's no doubt they always looked good, but they seemed to do it at lightening speed. Shopping was one thing that didn't seem to change in girls. They still took whole days to find a single outfit.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi laughed.
He was having a great time with Sabin, and Alberto.
He wondered what Dantes was doing, and what Leo was doing.
And what the girls were doing.
Smiling, he said, "Hey, do you think the ladies will be mad if we don't get our tuxes?" :D
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"She's got something planned"

Joha smiled, of course she did.

Joha took her dress to the counter and watched the girls as the woman with the dark hair rung her up.

All the girls were so excited. Joha couldn't wait for the wedding....but somewhere, she felt as if she was missing something. Or someone.

Joha shook off the feeling and took her dress and rejoined the girls.

"I wonder what Jane's got brewing in that head of her's..." Joha said, grinning. :D

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"I have no idea, but it does scare me just the slightest" Ana laughed, "I can never tell with Jane"
She turned to look at all the girls, "Right, is that everyone? all our dresses sorted?
If so I'm guessing we should have Ashton drive us to the club then" she grinned
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"Right, is that everyone? all our dresses sorted? If so I'm guessing we should have Ashton drive us to the club then" Ana said, grinning.

"Let's do this," Joha replied, with some excitement as well as fear in her voice. Joha had never been to one of Jane's soirees and all the girls seemed to think it would be some highly unpleasant thing.

Johanna was willing to be optimistic, so she grinned back and took Ana's elbow, Wizard of Oz style.

"Shall we?"