Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Emmett Cullen

Post by The Dark Knight »

spicey16 wrote:i agree, love is blind. I do think he truely loves her. Why??? i'm not sure even he could answer that. but it's the ONLY reason i can think of.. besides "happy time" of course :D
Ahhh, but that is the fun of this...maybe we can get to the bottum of this...care to go down that rabbit hole???

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
spicey16
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by spicey16 »

well it never hurts to try i guess... so, reasons emmett loves rose, well it is no secret emmett love a challenge. she saved his life. she is hurting underneath and he is trying to comfort her (total damsel in distress lol). oh gosh... i am having a hard time lol. i think i did too much celebrating this weekend. You tell me your ideas while i formulate mine :)
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

spicey16 wrote:well it never hurts to try i guess... so, reasons emmett loves rose, well it is no secret emmett love a challenge. she saved his life. she is hurting underneath and he is trying to comfort her (total damsel in distress lol). oh gosh... i am having a hard time lol. i think i did too much celebrating this weekend. You tell me your ideas while i formulate mine :)

Well beside Rosalie having mind control over him (Ha, Dromeo Take a look at these)...it could be the car thing they share, chick dig cars, or it could be the "I can fix the broken birdie," dang birdie’s go big teeth. Then there’s the whole martyrdom thing, I'll through my self to the wolves to save the rest of you...you know the more I think about it, the only explanation is the "Happy times!" Yah that's it, the only thing that could persuade him to put up with her is those long baking sessions...

Care to add to this???

spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

The Dark Knight wrote:Well beside Rosalie having mind control over him (Ha, Dromeo Take a look at these)...it could be the car thing they share, chick dig cars, or it could be the "I can fix the broken birdie," dang birdie’s go big teeth. Then there’s the whole martyrdom thing, I'll through my self to the wolves to save the rest of you...you know the more I think about it, the only explanation is the "Happy times!" Yah that's it, the only thing that could persuade him to put up with her is those long baking sessions...

Care to add to this???
Let’s see... well from the beginning he said she was his angel. So there was an obvious first attraction, by the time the new wore off, he was so far in it was too late to get out. By that time, he already loved his new family and didn’t want to rock the boat. He seems like a pretty happy go lucky guy. He prolly figured he'd just make the best out of the situation. Or he is a masochist.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

spicey16 wrote:
The Dark Knight wrote:Well beside Rosalie having mind control over him (Ha, Dromeo Take a look at these)...it could be the car thing they share, chick dig cars, or it could be the "I can fix the broken birdie," dang birdie’s go big teeth. Then there’s the whole martyrdom thing, I'll through my self to the wolves to save the rest of you...you know the more I think about it, the only explanation is the "Happy times!" Yah that's it, the only thing that could persuade him to put up with her is those long baking sessions...

Care to add to this???
Let’s see... well from the beginning he said she was his angel. So there was an obvious first attraction, by the time the new wore off, he was so far in it was too late to get out. By that time, he already loved his new family and didn’t want to rock the boat. He seems like a pretty happy go lucky guy. He prolly figured he'd just make the best out of the situation. Or he is a masochist.
I have to agree with you on all your points especially the masochist part...poor dude :)

Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

I
LOVE
EMMETT<3
I hate that Stephenie Meyer didn't include his story; he is the ONLY Cullen without a story. :cry:
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
spicey16

Post by spicey16 »

i never noticed that before... and his story is my FAVORITE. I laughed like a lunatic when i read it!!
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Its' SAD! Mauled by a bear :( I would have slapped the bearness and told it to lick a catus. :D PLUS I don't even think Emmett mentioned it to Bella. Everyone's told Bella their story, even Esme explained hers more. Emmett just keeps anything that bothers him to himself and makes other people happy. :D He's so cute.
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:I
LOVE
EMMETT<3
I hate that Stephenie Meyer didn't include his story; he is the ONLY Cullen without a story. :cry:

She did his story, you must have missed it... It was a one liner...so Emmett :lol:

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Last edited by ringswraith on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.