Big brother

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Big brother

Post by Nena »

A thread to discuss the t.v. show Big brother.
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Big brother

Post by JulieM »

Sweet! Thanks Nena!

Okay, so who watches Big Brother? I love it and tonight was the premiere for season 11. They are doing a high school theme and have everyone in one of four cliques. And they brought Jesse back from last season. I didn't really like him.

So, who do you think will get voted off first?
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Hi There!

Let me first say that I would be awful at this game. I don't consider myself a very strong person, so I would hate knowing that people were talking about me behind my back. I think I would be so paranoid all the time wondering what everyone was saying.

If you like Jesse, I apologize in advance, but I cannot stand him. He is sooooooo cocky! When he suggested for one of the Brains to go up as a pawn, I thought, don't do it. The pawn always goes home. That is going to be hard for the "have nots" to take cold showers, eat slop, and sleep in that bedroom all week. This game is definitley a test on your emotional state.

So, who do you think will go home? Sheema or Lydia? I think it will be Sheema.
Image Image

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Okay, there are three posts on here and they're all from me. Doesn't anyone else want to discuss this show? :cry:

The Power of Veto contest was so gross. I think my strategy would have been to get as many letters as I could and see what tht biggest word I could make out of them. I didn't understand why people were thinking of a word and then trying to see if they could get the letters to make it.

What is it about body builder guys? Why are they so mean and such jerks? The ways Russell was acting towards Jeff was so mean. I know it's part of the game, but still. And when Ronnie was told about Braeden, he should have never told him he was going up. I don't think that was very smart on his part.

Why don't these people realize that they can't take what anyone says at their word? I don't think you can trust anyone in that house. Again, I know it's parts of the game to talk gossip with one another, but I think they need to be careful with what they say.

I think Braeden will be voted off on Thursday. Any thoughts?
Image Image

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Well, I wasn't surprsied that Braeden got evicted. Something else must have happened in the house that we weren't shown, because of what Shema (sp?) said before the voting started. I don't think in the history of the show has there ever been a tie for the first eviction when the HOH had to make the final vote.

It should be interesting to see who Ronnie puts up for eviction tonight.
Image Image

Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Julie - I thought I would post a quick hello. I do watch Big Brother, but its the UK version not the American one. Its the 10th Anniversary this year of Big Bro UK. We're about 7 wks in with another 6 or so to go. I'm loving it so far. Sorry I can't comment on your show.

Laura
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Fizzles wrote:Julie - I thought I would post a quick hello. I do watch Big Brother, but its the UK version not the American one. Its the 10th Anniversary this year of Big Bro UK. We're about 7 wks in with another 6 or so to go. I'm loving it so far. Sorry I can't comment on your show.

Laura
I love the UK Big Brother too! I'm so glad Norin has gone! She was horrible! I really like Siavish and Bea! And the massive gay guy who talks funny (his name escpaes me though!)
Who do you like on it?

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
garnetbeauty
Settled in Forks

Post by garnetbeauty »

So, who watches the American Big Brother?

"I'm thankful for all those bumps in the road, for that is what makes us who we are"-Jenna "Garnetbeauty"
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I do, I do, I do!!!
Image Image

minty88
Settled in Forks

Post by minty88 »

i guess nobodys watching the big bro uk>? well if anyone read this who has been watching BEA MARCUS and HALFWIT HAVE TO GO!!! they are ridiculous middle class homphobic pigs... EURGH!! Charlie or Rodrigo to win! :P