Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose watched as ther est of the girls checked out. She noticed that Joha seemed a bit confused.

"Don't worry," she told her, "You're single so this should be fun for you. This is just like human bachelorette parties. Times ten." She smiled. Rose would enjoy watching the other girls have fun. Then when she thought about it - few of theM were actually single. Only Joha, Nora, Elena and Sophia? Were the others feeling as awkward about this as she? Did Ana feel it a betrayal of Santi? What about Allegra and Alberto? Well wasn't this the whole idea of this type of party?

She voiced the answer to her question aloud, "Let's just forget about the boys for tonight, shall we? If any of you are like me, you'll drive yourself crazy otherwise. That's what this is all about right? One night of fun with no regrets?"

Rose took a deep breath. It felt like she'd just sealed the deal with that statement. But she was determined not to feel guilty. She wanted Sabin, Alberto and the others to have fun too, she would give herself the same. She nodded and stepped outside just as Ashton pulled the car up.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"Let's just forget about the boys for tonight, shall we? If any of you are like me, you'll drive yourself crazy otherwise. That's what this is all about right? One night of fun with no regrets?" Rose seemed to be trying really hard to relax.

Joha, of course, could hear Rose's thoughts. She was nervous.

"It's ok Rose, really. It's just one night and I'm sure the guys won't mind," Joha said, putting her arm around Rose's shoulders.

"Trust me," Joha said, grinning.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora heard Joha talking to Rose about the night and chimmed in at the end, "Yeah, Rose is right don't worry. Being single amoung all these couples isn't bad at all. Try having been a human during the 19th century and your parent's every effort is to marry you off - believe me you appreciate single life so much more."

Nora gave a little grin and continued to walk to the car with the two as Joha reassured Rose.

An idea came to Nora as she listened to Joha.
"Joha, you read minds right?"
Joha nodded.
"We will have to practice together in the future," Nora's giddy grin turning into a sly one. "Aro has been teaching how to control my thoughts so they are harder to decipher - my mind is my gift, so I should it would be good to protect it. It would be nice challenge to work with someone who can read minds with contact"

The girls stepped out into the night as Ashton brought the car around for them.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"Let's just forget about the boys for tonight, shall we? If any of you are like me, you'll drive yourself crazy otherwise. That's what this is all about right? One night of fun with no regrets?" Rose suggested.

Matilda's eyes dropped. Boys weren't exactly her problem...but she knew she couldn't bring that up with the girls, in fear of making things awkward.

Silently, she stepped into the Ashton as they drove off into the night.

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"We will have to practice together in the future," Nora's giddy grin turning into a sly one. "Aro has been teaching how to control my thoughts so they are harder to decipher - my mind is my gift, so I should it would be good to protect it. It would be nice challenge to work with someone who can read minds with contact"

Joha smiled too. "Excellent. I rarely get to use my power to help someone. Usually I'm just an all-knowing menace," Joha said, her smile widening into a grin.

Joha walked to the limo with Rose and Nora and could hear Matilda following.

Joha heard something weird in Matilda's head. Ahhh... It would be better for Joha to keep this to herself.

She hung back and let her arm slip out of Rose's to wait for Matilda. As Matilda got to her side, Joha fell into step next to her.

"It's ok Matilda, I read minds. I won't tell," Joha said, giving her a pat on the shoulder to re-assure her. Johanna smiled at her, it would make her feel better. Hopefully.

Usually people got mad when Johanna read their minds.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

-Elena-
I was frustrated still. The other girls didn't seem to care that Celia was sick and lost.
But I did, she was like a sister to me... and I couldn't lose another sister. I wanted
to go, I didn't really want to go to a club. All I wanted to do was find Celia, and then
return to Derek.

I had already bought my dress, so I ran out of the door of the shop. I quickly scrawled
a note saying that I had left to find Celia and that they should still go and have fun, and
then left it taped to the limo. Hopefully they would find it.

I ran. Trying to see if I could see where Celia was. But all I could see was trees. There
where many forest like places in Europe. And Celia was a vampire meaning she could have
been anywhere.

I tried to find her scent, but it had been washed away after the length of time she had
been gone. I needed to find a tracker. Then it dawned on me, Demetri! But where was
he? I didn't know...

I started running to the castle. It was as good as a place as any to start searching for
someone who could help.

-Derek-
We kept taking turns watching the castle. Most of the Volturi where still gone, so it wouldn't
be as fun to attack if they weren't there when we took them over. I kept thinking of Wolf's
plan. She thought it would be a good idea to wait in their own castle for when they return.
It sounded fun, and it might just work. But I wanted to make sure my Light, Elena, wouldn't
be hurt. She was mine, and I wanted her to be perfect.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"It's ok Matilda, I read minds. I won't tell," Joha said, giving her a pat on the shoulder to re-assure her.

Matilda winced. Though she was normally quite excepting and friendly, she did not recall ever being properly introduced to this vampire. She was not reassured. She stopped. What was the point of narrating this all in her head if this woman could read her thoughts anyway?

Matilda looked away in shame. She wondered if anyone else in the Volturi ever had these...problems.

Meanwhile, Sophia busily clicked away on her phone. Suddenly, her eyes widened.

"Oh! Celia and Elena!" She cried.

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana watched as Ashton pulled up in the car, Jane got in first and then the rest of them followed.
Ana noticed Jane give Ashton a knowing look as they all headed off to 'the club'
what ever 'the club' may be.
Ana grinned.
"Right, any one know any good meditation skills or something? something I can use to keep Santi out of my head?"
She smiled, "Tonight is going to be soo much fun!"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose looked over at Ana and gave her the are you serious? look. "Definitely not. I'm about to implode over here. I can't help the guilt. I'm new to all this."

Rose gave a half-smile, "I guess we'll suffer together. I keep telling myself that I know they'll be enjoying themselves and I don't have a problem with that, so why should I have a problem with this?" she waved her hand about the car.

"I just feel like I'm going to have to go home with my head down and... I don't know... apologize," she rolled her eyes, "it feels ridiculous and embarrassing all at the same time."
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane simply looked at everyone. She got back in the car. Dantes was there with his eyes closed. She poked him in the side for pure enjoyment.

"Ladies come on. I can promise you you will have fun," she laughed. She looked over at the other girls.

Good they have no clue, the boys will be a surpise
, she thought to herself. Then she remembered Jona. Don't tell anyone.

Silently Jane sat down. She smiled at everyone as the got in thh limo. She knew that they would love it. The room would clear like it was closing down. The lights would fade and soon all would be dark. The boys would sneek in and find their mates. The lights would come back on and Jane and Alec would be in the back. They would be waiting for the best part and for it to end. They didn't have a love and maybe never would.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army