Adult thread -- The Summer House

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by JulieM »

akire wrote:
GenevieveCullen wrote:I'm really curious as to how this will look like in panels and if they'll use tone sheets for shading :geek:
OMG, nerd alert nerd alert! :lol: Also, what does that mean? And are they using the actual text from Twilight? How does that work?
So sorry for the double post, but Erika, this had me cracking up, LOL!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

JulieM wrote:Erika-Sorry about your Saturday. What is a teetotaler? I'm assuming it's someone who doesn't drink alchohol?
Thanks! And yep, sure is... according to Merriam-Webster online teetotalism is
m-w.com wrote: Main Entry: tee·to·tal·ism
Pronunciation: \-təl-ˌi-zəm\
Function: noun
Date: 1834

: the principle or practice of complete abstinence from alcoholic drinks
As opposed to the partial abstinence I guess? Neither sounds like my choice of lifestyle.

And I'm glad my nerd alert made you laugh. 8-)

Image Image Image
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Juliem and all the Summer House girls.
I showed my son my first video of Rob and he thinks we are stalking the guy. If he only knew a small part of what is going on. :lol: Oh well I just said its my mid life crisis, and I am only making video's, and I didn't go any further with it . But he said " Mom that is sick you are stalking the man. and he's not that good looking." Well after he said that I said he was "crazy and Rob is a hunk and to shut up!!!"
So I thought I would let you guys in on a very strange conversation I had about Rob with my own son. :lol: :lol: .

Can't I just have a little fun? Am I, are we, stalking Rob? Should we be in jail? Well maybe for my thoughts. but I am sure not going there with my son . Well to say the least he is not going to see any more of my video's of Rob. and I just might start making them HOTTER!! 8-)

http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 27083d.pbr

http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... 0041c9.pbr
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

e-mum2 ~ Sounds like a craptastic weekend.

Diane ~ Good stuff :D!!!!

Gen ~ you nerd.

Julie ~ *hi5* shes the bomb. and she can pull off leather pants too

I think I've calmed down a bit. And I think I've watched the "kstews arm behind rob" interview a million times. Me don't think robbie looks uncomfortable... he looks too comfortable. Like hes silently enjoying it.
Too bad they couldn't do that now without everyone jumping to dating/preggo rumours. :(

OMG I'd die if Rob stood like the Eddie does in the graphic novel pic.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

akire wrote:OMG, nerd alert nerd alert! :lol: Also, what does that mean? And are they using the actual text from Twilight? How does that work?
You don't even know the half of it :lol: I'm actually not as bad as I was before. Think Star Trek conventions, only Japanese and with cooler costumes. Screentones are clear sheets of design patterns used for shading. Example.

They'd probably use the actual text. Twilight has been franchised so I think it can be done. What I wonder is if they'll be following the books or the movie and if they'll add extra scenes (as graphic novels often do when there's a live-action counterpart).

Diane~ tell your son not to be jealous of the attention Rob gets and that you still love him :lol:

JulieM~ I'm feeling much better thank you! A little sad however because I realized I never got the cute Polish guy's number :(

Which reminds me, where's Pammy and her Rob-look-alike son? 8-) :lol: Srsly though, she hasn't been around in ages :( She made the transition to the Summer House right??
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

info about the graphik novul. or:

" Little, Brown will be publishing Twilight in graphic-novel form. Though Korean artist Young Kim is creating the art, Meyer herself is deeply immersed in the project, reviewing every panel.

Take a close look at the biology-class sketch we’ve obtained (that’s an empty dialogue bubble between their heads, if you’re wondering). What’s interesting to me is that it doesn’t look simply like an artist’s rendering of Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson. In fact, the characters seem to be an amalgam of Meyer’s literary imagination and the actors’ actual looks.
" ..is it me or Stephs Bella doesn't look so plain and ordinary like she makes her out to be? Either that or Bella is just lying to us about the way she looks.

I don't know where I saw it, but I THINK they're gunna use the text from the book with the movie scenes. - dunno how that would werk tho, since 99% of the scenes dont go with the text :S
But considering how hyped up/drunk on excitement I was yesterday and mostly today, I could've totally imagined it.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

I know Jen, but it is sorta of strange to have your mom having this thing about Rob and my son is older than Rob. :lol: :lol:
But i' m a young looking and young at heart liberated woman. :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

David - I saw that HP/Cedric LOL picture yesterday and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Lol.

Caryn - Congrats on your taste for Mountain Lion! Hehe. You can go a huntin' with Eddie now. Yay!

Ashley - Welcome back from 1845! Lol. I'm so confused about the Bobby Long concert. His myspace says 18+ but the website for the place he's playing says it's All Ages. Weird. It would be soooo awesome if you could come out here to see him!

Jade - Wow that picture of Nikki with Paris is just..um...yeah ew fits. She's awesome, but that dude is icky. I love how the article says "Sorry, but he has douchetastic hair." I couldn't agree more. Haha. That graphic novel picture is awesome though. The flashback thing with the 3 Volturi and Carlisle should be awesome. Oh and I think Bella only thinks she looks plain. Apparently she's not really that plain or she wouldn't have had all those guys hitting on her. I could be wrong, but that's how I interpret it. Your avatar rocks, btw.

Mandy - I remember when I went to Walmart and saw Rob staring at me. Lol.

Erika - I gotta turn my tweets back on. I turn them off from like 5am - 3pm so I can get to sleep. The people that I have set up on my phone tend to tweet quite often at that time. I miss you, too! You're right, Taylor does look young. But I'm liking the tribe's tattoo.

R&J Scene - I really hope that this scene does take place at Bella's house instead of...um...that other place they talk about in that thing we're not supposed to read.

JulieM - Yeah I changed my avatar. I didn't wanna make most of the thread puke everytime they saw one of my posts. Lol. You were right about KStew's hair. She did a good job in that movie, which you were also correct about. And I don't know about the Sookie books, but on True Blood it's the human girl who reads minds and her vampire boyfriend is the only one she can't hear. It's a Twilight flip-flop. Lol.

Jen - I just posted a picture that Pammy would like about 2 pages ago. I wonder what happened to her? I don't remember if she transitioned to the Summer House. I know she was on the Halfway House though.

Diane - Thanks for the Rob videos. Yay! Yummy.

So I was watching Access Hollywood and they had Kathrine Heigl on there talking about her movie The Ugly Truth. There's a scene where she's at dinner and is wearing a pair of panties with a vibrator inside and Gerard Butler has the control. That totally reminds me of The Red Line.

Now I'm watching Can't Hardly Wait on MTV and now I want a strawberry poptart. I so heart Ethan Embry. And PFach is so silly. Lol. Cracks me up that "Mike Dexter" became "Carlisle Cullen". Haha.
Last edited by DarkMuse on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Kris ~ No, ur ava rocks. But if Bella was pretty, then wouldn't all the bois in Phoenix be all over her? Even though she does say in Twilight about growing up with them so they still think of how she was when she was a kid. ;S hheheeh.

and I wish we had massive pix of Rob in NZ. No fair.
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Jade - I don't know what to think about Bella. So like is she a Plain Jane or does she only think she is? Cause I was thinking about her in Phoenix, too. But like you said, they still think of her as she was when she was a kid. And all the guys at Forks High were all over her cause she was something new to look at. Didn't Edward think she wasn't all that special at first? Ahh! I'm so confused. I always thought she just had low self esteem.

Speaking of NZ, I was watching Disney earlier (cause of the kids I babysit) and they have Camp Rock: Down Under. It's Australia vs. New Zealand. I was clapping for NZ cause that's where you are. :D

Sorry there aren't tons of pics of Rob there. :(
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮