1. Bella is agonizing over the issue of Charlie. Put yourself in Bella’s shoes, what would be the best course of action for all involved? Feigning death? Running away for bit? Or something else? Remember, the fear is how do you hide the fact that Charlie suspects and is involved with the family from the Volturri?
I don't think hiding away would solve anything, but then neither would faking death, mainly because Bella, still being Bella would not be able to lie still in a coffin listening to her parents and Phil crying over her. I think the way Jacob introduced him to it was for the best, even if Bella was still untested in the being around humans. If the Cullen's had just disappeared, Charlie would not have stopped looking for her, and Bella knows that. Besides she loves her father and knows doing anything other than what he did would hurt him beyond belief.
2. Jealousy is a very real emotion and a difficult one to assuage. Bella is fighting the jealousy she feels towards Jacob over Renesmee. What were your feelings and thoughts when Renesmee and Bella spent the afternoon together? What was your reaction over Renesmee’s feelings towards Jacob? If you were Bella, how would you handle these feelings of irritation and jealous knowing now how both of them feel towards each other and your own relationship and feelings towards Jacob?
I kind of understand Bella's view, Jacob has effectively stolen Nessie from Bella before she gets the chance to even see Nessie and the fact that Jake and Nessie's bond rivals that of mother and daughter surely is enough to make anyone jealous, but i'm not a mother, so i probably don't know what i'm talking about.
3. What was your reaction to the mention of the Irish Coven? What do you think they are like? Did you have any thoughts when they were brought up? Did you feel a sense of foreshadowing at their mention?
The Irish coven didn't really scare me, there were times when i was very intrigued by them, they are so dependant on Maggie (and i talking about the right coven here), and her ability to detect when she is being lied to, so i wonder what would happen if that stopped working, or like Alice's visions, didn't work with other 'species' of supernatural beings, where would that leave the coven?
4. The rupture between the packs has been resolved since Jacob’s imprinting on Renesmee. Why does Leah continue to stay with the Cullens if she appears to be so unhappy there? If you were Leah, would you leave?
I think Leah stayed because she didn't want to be apart of Sam's pack. The hanger on, seeing every bit of Sam's life, seeing that he actually couldn't control what happened with his imprinting, she understands that, but doesn't want to. So yeah, i'd stay at the Cullen's because anything is better than seeing into Sam's mind.
5. It seems that wolves have a natural repulsion to vampires and vice versa (it is difficult to be around something that smells horrendously foul to you). However, Seth is quite content to be not only around the Cullens, but be touched by them. If you were Seth, how would you answer the question of how are you able to do that? Is he special in some way that the smell and touch of vampires is not instinctively repulsive?
Seth is very young, and due to the fight with Edward in Eclipse realises that vampires like him can be trusted not to kill them when Seth's back is turned. Also he can probably be 're-wired' so to speak because of his youth. He's just bonded with the veggie vamps, even though they smell repulsive, they possibly smell different to the normal vamps because of their diet, so a little less repulsive...rambling here, need to shut up lol.
Where is the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing? They have passed like rain on the mountain, like wind in the meadow. The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow. How did it come to this?