Adult thread -- The Summer House II

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by ForJazz926 »

Dang! The first I hear of a WA update is that *I* am at work, and WA is at home. Balls! :shock: WTF, srsly, because I follow her on Twitter and Facebook, specifically so that I would be warned of this moment so that I could quick copy it onto my flash drive and read it at work if I had to. The world conspires against me once again!!!!!!! THEN I DEFY YOU, STARS!!!!!!!!!! sa;goeighwoegh;oeiplegh.

I love Moulin Rouge as well. Add that to my list of obsessions. For all of the Darkward and New Moon signatures I have these days, I had equal amounts of Moulin Rouge ones at the time. Witness exibit A.

RE: the man bush/retro bush/manly man hair - come ON. I like man hair, too - but not if there's a 2-foot afro wig growing out of your armpit. That's just lazy, and it canNOT smell good. Even Amazons would trim that. It's all about consideration for whoever is going to be sharing that space. I, for one, would not like to choke on a furry mammoth when I am snuggled into the nook. Nor would I like to find random animals hibernating in it. If you want someone close to you, you trim - that's all. Men don't have to SHAVE it...just maintain it. If it gets to where you can french braid your armpit...it's gone from manly to neanderthal. And come on - when you see armpit fro, you automatically think, "hmm...the carpet probably matches the pit." And I'm sorry...but is THAT appealing? You probably can't even SEE the monster if it's anything like the pit. It gets lost, and while you may think you'd like to go snorkeling in there...if you're being realistic and not just drooling over the idea of being near the monster, snorkeling is no fun if all you do is choke on seaweed. It's not sexy. That is all.

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Julie~ So sorry, bb, that you missed the posting. I follow her on LJ and I didn't even get that one. So sorry. Ifn you are desperate and have time to read, let me know. I already copied and pasted to word and would be more than happy to email it to you. It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it. Jesus that woman is truly a goddess. Some of the best lines yet...
ForJazz926 wrote:RE: the man bush/retro bush/manly man hair - come ON. I like man hair, too - but not if there's a 2-foot afro wig growing out of your armpit. That's just lazy, and it canNOT smell good. Even Amazons would trim that. It's all about consideration for whoever is going to be sharing that space. I, for one, would not like to choke on a furry mammoth when I am snuggled into the nook. Nor would I like to find random animals hibernating in it. If you want someone close to you, you trim - that's all. Men don't have to SHAVE it...just maintain it. If it gets to where you can french braid your armpit...it's gone from manly to neanderthal. And come on - when you see armpit fro, you automatically think, "hmm...the carpet probably matches the pit." And I'm sorry...but is THAT appealing? You probably can't even SEE the monster if it's anything like the pit. It gets lost, and while you may think you'd like to go snorkeling in there...if you're being realistic and not just drooling over the idea of being near the monster, snorkeling is no fun if all you do is choke on seaweed. It's not sexy. That is all.
:shock: :o :shock: :lol:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, Woman. I am crying here!! Please? I am in a very visual place today and now I am having random thoughts of squirrels and birds flying out of Rob's hairy places!! GAH!!!! Now I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

*Deep Breath* Okay. *Deep Breath* Though, let me just point out, I don't care how shag the carpet is, there is NO WAY the Monster's getting lost in there!!! But, like I said, I think he's... *ahem* gotten things under control.... so to speak. :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

ForJazz926 wrote:Dang! The first I hear of a WA update is that *I* am at work, and WA is at home. Balls! :shock: WTF, srsly, because I follow her on Twitter and Facebook, specifically so that I would be warned of this moment so that I could quick copy it onto my flash drive and read it at work if I had to. The world conspires against me once again!!!!!!! THEN I DEFY YOU, STARS!!!!!!!!!! sa;goeighwoegh;oeiplegh.

I love Moulin Rouge as well. Add that to my list of obsessions. For all of the Darkward and New Moon signatures I have these days, I had equal amounts of Moulin Rouge ones at the time. Witness exibit A.

RE: the man bush/retro bush/manly man hair - come ON. I like man hair, too - but not if there's a 2-foot afro wig growing out of your armpit. That's just lazy, and it canNOT smell good. Even Amazons would trim that. It's all about consideration for whoever is going to be sharing that space. I, for one, would not like to choke on a furry mammoth when I am snuggled into the nook. Nor would I like to find random animals hibernating in it. If you want someone close to you, you trim - that's all. Men don't have to SHAVE it...just maintain it. If it gets to where you can french braid your armpit...it's gone from manly to neanderthal. And come on - when you see armpit fro, you automatically think, "hmm...the carpet probably matches the pit." And I'm sorry...but is THAT appealing? You probably can't even SEE the monster if it's anything like the pit. It gets lost, and while you may think you'd like to go snorkeling in there...if you're being realistic and not just drooling over the idea of being near the monster, snorkeling is no fun if all you do is choke on seaweed. It's not sexy. That is all.
:lol: :shock: :lol: 8-)
You crack me up Julie! I told you before; I'm with you on the armpit hair.

I have mentioned the magnitude of my computer illiteracy several times... Could I possibly copy Chapter 50 and pm it to you so you can check it out at work? Or is that technologically impossible or morally inappropriate as far as copyright issues or something? If not, I'd be glad to do so.
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Caryn and Tracy - I love you both for wanting to send me WA, and I will definitely make time during my day to read it. You can email me! (I think there are restrictions on how long PMs can be). I think you both might have my email address - let me know otherwise.

And I did read that both of you were on the "trim the bush" train - I think it's just Gen and Jadey that are crazy. Jadey - I just believe it is your innocence clouding your brain - and I love you for it. I don't approve of you going snorkeling at your age anyway, and as your eMum1, I am e-blocking that out and pretending you are going to be my little e-girl for-e-ever. Gen - I like Italian men just fine. But it doesn't matter the nationality - they should be considerate. Not all Italian men are godzilla, and if they are, they aren't all inconsiderate. Let me just say that I believe having a pubi....um...er...strand of...seaweed *winkwink* tangled around your epiglottis (sp?), flossed through your teeth, while also pulling on your small intestine is...um...oh, right. It's THE WORST!

Caryn - I definitely did see the RobBush, and I think he's fine, thank god. But what are girls to think when they see that pit! They aren't all going to know that he's got it taken care of if all they see is that shrub coming out of his armpit! I don't get it, either - because I've seen plenty of RobPit pics, and it's never been hideous like that. He's obviously just overdue for his haircut. Come ON, man!

Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Ahh, new thread. And as I get caught up I am treated to Julie's lovely rant about seaweed. Which made me LOL and try to pretend I choked on my burrito so I wouldn't have to explain things to my coworkers.

Yes, a burrito.

What?
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:Ahh, new thread. And as I get caught up I am treated to Julie's lovely rant about seaweed. Which made me LOL and try to pretend I choked on my burrito so I wouldn't have to explain things to my coworkers.

Yes, a burrito.

What?
Rings~ Oh I sooooooooooo love you for knowing where you were going, knowing where we would go with it and going there anyway.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o Choking on ...you...burrito...?!?!?!?!?! :shock: :o :lol:

Julie~ Hmmm, mysterious appearrance of pithair could be explained by....let's see.... he grew it out to match and distract from the height of his hair in Twilight???? Cause, yeah, just like the EdwardHead is much toned down and more beautwous for NewMoon, apparently so is the pit hair. :lol:

Don't have the email with me. It is saved on the home computer. PM me and I'll send it IMMEDIATELY.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

OMG rings is PREGNANT!!!!!!!! I totally saw the burrito bump - alert the media!

I hope you've learned something from this rings...TRIM. Maintain the shrubbery - may it be underwater or above ground.

Image Image
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote:OMG rings is PREGNANT!!!!!!!! I totally saw the burrito bump - alert the media!

I hope you've learned something from this rings...TRIM. Maintain the shrubbery - may it be underwater or above ground.
Oh, I do.
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

ringswraith wrote: Oh, I do.
Silly me, of course! How could I question you? No girl would have put a burrito in your tummy if she couldn't find your monster, or if she choked on your seaweed.

Image Image
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

ForJazz926 wrote:
ringswraith wrote: Oh, I do.
Silly me, of course! How could I question you? No girl would have put a burrito in your tummy if she couldn't find your monster, or if she choked on your seaweed.
I really must stop reading posts here whilst eating or drinking. It's becoming hazardous to my health. 8-)