Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

-Elena-
I was running to the castle as quickly as I could without drawing attention to my self from the humans. I was already inside the gates of the city. And at least the night covered me, so I wasn't sparkling. I needed to find someone who could help me find Celia, and quickly. I thought of finding Molly, but I didn't know where she was...

-Derek-
It was my turn to watch the castle. We were thinking of going in to await the Volturi. But we still wanted to wait a few more days. I walked leisurely around the gates, when suddenly I caught whiff of another vampire. I smiled. My angel had come to me.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Leo runs through the castle up to his room
"I wonder if anyone notices I was gone"
he sighes it doesnt matter anyways he was planning on starting his own investigation
of that thing anyways, him and Vi would be gone for a while
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi sat in the limo with Alberto and Sabin.
Not the most exciting bachelor party.
He wondered where the girls were. And Dantes. And Leo. And most importantly,
Derek.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Alberto's POV
--------------------
This was getting goddamn tedious.
"Driver you can stop here. Thank you. Guys come on! I have a plan." I winked and told them to get out. Santi and Sabin looked at each other and shrugged.
"What are we gonna do?" Santi asked.
"Just follow me.." I said with a devious smile. This would be a lot more fun if I were intoxicated though.

Allegra's POV
-------------------------------------
"Hell yes!" I said high fiving Rose. I was still a little nervous..I wondered where Albie was. Probably at the club. I started getting a little jealous as images of low standard little strippers crawling around him. Some teasing him, others dancing, others sitting on his lap. I mentally growled. I should try to control my OWN thoughts. But I couldn't help feeling jealous. Well Alberto could have his fun, but on our honeymoon, instead of those trashy girls, I'd be the one to show him how it's done. I smiled just thinking about his reaction. I could see Joha was trying to hold in a laugh so I just smirked and tried not to think about it.
Eavesdropping on my pervy thoughts aren't you? I thought. Joha let out a giggle.
We walked into the club and it was hyponitizing. Thank god. I haven't been to a club since I was a 21 year old human. I missed nightlife.
"Let's go."
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

They walked into the club and immeditaly Ana felt better, and worse. Better because it looked so amazing, the lighting, the decor, it was a fancy place and the first thought that came into head was of outrageous hen night fun, however worse because the second thought in her head was Santi. no, shut up brain! She mentally shouted, oh, sorry joha, didn't mean to shout She added after and laughed abit. He will be with the guy's having all sorts of fun with dirty little strippers, there is no reason why we can't have the same. exept without the women. okay now you're just being weird!
And now you've started talking to yourself as a thrid party observer!
Well, shut up brain!
ou shut up
Oh my god, I'm going crazy!
Ana growled at her own stupidity.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi was dragged away by Alberto.
He exchanged a clueless glance with Sabin.
"Hey Al, can we check out some strippers?" Santi said, chuckling. "Because Santi wants him some strippers."
He said with a grin.
He thought Ana might be mad, but he realized she was probably checking out strippers too.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Right" Ana grinned, "Jane, let's get this party started
I really can't pull that off can I?!" She said, hanging her head in shame while laughing.
She thought about Santi, No, No Santi, you promised yourself, forget about him!!!!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Eavesdropping on my pervy thoughts aren't you? Allegra was thinking while I was giggling. She was having some vivid mental pictures.

She wasn't the only having doubt-ish thoughts. Ana was too.

no, shut up brain! She was shouting at the moment. Oh, sorry joha, didn't mean to shout She added, laughing.

He will be with the guy's having all sorts of fun with dirty little strippers, there is no reason why we can't have the same. exept without the women. okay now you're just being weird!
And now you've started talking to yourself as a thrid party observer!
Well, shut up brain!
ou shut up
Oh my god, I'm going crazy!
She thought while growling out loud.

"Right," Ana grinned. "Jane, let's get this party started. I really can't pull that off can I?!" She said, hanging her head in shame while laughing.
Santi's face flashed in her head and she instantly blocked it out. No, No Santi, you promised yourself, forget about him!!!!

"Okay Ana, calm down. It'll be fine. I'm sure Santi won't have too much fun," Joha said. She instantly bit her tongue, that was so not the right thing to say.

"You know what I mean, right?" Joha asked, groaning. She was no good at keeping secrets so she gave her a little pat and then zipped her lips, tight.

((Post #500!!!!))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

Sabin got out. Alec had dissapered and no one knew where he went. Then Alberto said to get out. What in the world was he planning?

"Alberto what are you doing," he asked. He got out and waited to be told.

-------------------------

Alec went to the club. He set everythign up at both as well as Jane. He met with her before she left. She looked wonderful in her dress, then he remembered he needed to change to his outfit.

He changed and went back to the boys. They were getting out of the limo.
Team Volturi- Sabin
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smirked at everyone. They were all nervous.

"Ladies are you ready," she smiled at everyone. She stayed at the door. "Remember I will know if you aren't having fun."

She turned back to the door and opened it. She entered first. Her black dress flowing behind her. Boys were sitting on the stage waiting to do something. She waved the others in.

The male in the back stood and came over to Jane. "Sorry girls I already claimed him," she smiled.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army