Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good afternoon in my time :)

Laura - Thank you for the hug video. I swear if that was me he would have to pick me up off the floor afterwards :?
Nice info about the tipping. I never really know how much I should tip. And sometimes I feel really unhappy with the service, and I still feel like I should give something. But how much...When there is no standards, it is so difficult.
Btw, I would look at the Edward poster all day if I were you :D

Jade - I am sorry your having a sad day. Or I would expect you're in bed or something now, though. But hope you're feeling better! And nice pictures! That drawing looked almost too good to be real.

Tracy - I supposed you didn't care either way, but it's so strange how I struggle to get the two of your right. Your usernames aren't even that similar.
Thank you for the lovely Rob picture! He looks very sweet in that one. I think Remember Me will be one big Rob feast. He looks so good in almost every picture, and combined with his great acting it will be awsome.
I am feeling better now.

My workday is almost over. Only a little over an hour to go. My work is going pretty well these days. Just so quiet, and I can do things in my own pace. It doesn't matter that it's vacation time, my work load is pretty much the same anyway. But I do hope you get a good night when you come home, Tracy. Just to get you started on the RobCrack! It's a classic.

Edit: Tracy (again) - I'm not sure I've commented on your banner. It looks so great! Love the quote. Like Caryn, I hope it's in the movie.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Morning/evening all!

Loved reading the continuing snorkeling/seaweed discussion! :o I had to step away from the metaphors yesterday~ I was becoming too obscure with mine as I had 3 sets of 'minor' eyes occasionally looking over my shoulder. I had to censor myself ~ so I couldn't comment any more. But, let's just say I very much appreciated what you guys came up, and knew exactly what kind of sport we were, um .. discussing.... hee!hee! :twisted: :lol:

Ash and Julie ~ love the new banner!

Mandy ~ again with the picture---my eyes had to be flushed out! :shock: :lol: I just finished the first Sookie book, and started the 2nd one last night. I do like the book better!

Tracy ~ I hope work isn't too bad for you today!

Hmmm.... Rob is also Catholic. He seems about as devout as I am ;) :lol:

The New Moon site is just making me want November here even sooner!

Sorry if I've forgotten anything~ its been an early morning, and I've only had 1 cup of coffee so far.....

Hope everyone has a good Thursday! I have a day of just running around-so not too bad 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*stumbles in with coffee in hand and a wicked case of bedhead*

Mornin' Long night. Monkies didn't sleep well for what ever reason. I think it was a conspiracy. One would come in the room, then the other about an hour later. Went on all night until 4 am. Then, of course, they are all bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. I am ....decidedly...not. *grumbles unintelligibly about rude offspring who don't at least have the decency to be tired and grouchy* Worst of all, there was another lovely RobDream on the horizon. It would just be starting to develop, Rob walking across a crowded cafe in London, carrying two ginormous cups of steaming coffee, eyes locked on mine, devilish grin on those...MOM!!!! Damn it!!!! Rooster blocked by my own offspring. Don't they understand, RobFantasyDreams are essential to my mental well being!!! GRRRRR!!!

Anyway, thought I'd pop in, get my morning dose, say my hellos and head to craziness in the work area. Lots to get done in the next two weeks. So, I am starting early and trying to pace myself. I will need regular hits to maintain mental health. Good thing I have all of you.

Jade & Trine~ My little gift to you to get you through the bad. I am also giving it to me.

Jade~ I am so with you on the reunion. All I kept thinking all night last night was, "gods I hope they are together and away from everyone else." I am such a geek, but I can't help it. His Kristen smile just melts my heart, and it's not one you see anywhere else but when he's with her.

And, as for that beautiful piece of art you posted, dear gods that was beautiful. It so brings me to a WA place, like him guiding her through the halls, protecting her. The actual pic doesn't take me there. But, that drawing, wow. But, you absolutely should not ever give up your art. Be proud of your vision and what it inspires.

Kristiner~ *waves* I see you lurking...

Okay, desperately in need of replenishing the caffeine. Be back later when the withdrawls get too bad. Heart.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hello Everyone

I know we've all seen this before but I just love it and haven't watched it in a while so I thought I'd post it. Vanity Fair Photshoot. :D

And this is some old footage of Rob but I love the song. Teach me Tiger! :lol:

Bye for now
Member of Rob's Halfway House
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

E-boo - I agree that I would love to have eEllen and ePortia move into the e-house, but Gen makes a good point that we DO have eRob and eStew. Perhaps we could have joint e-custody of them?

God was she funny last night. With the "I learned from the streets...actually it was a gated community and it was just one street" thing...and the "first of all - I can do that..." comment...holy CRAP! I felt super bugged by the other judges getting on her about thinking everything was GREAT. They invited her on the show knowing that she knows nothing about dance...what did they expect? She was hilarious.

SYTYCD - those last three performances were phenomenal. Jeanine (favorite) and Brandon completely woke me up - the show had bored me up until that point. I love love LOVED their routine. I love how Jeanine completely connects emotionally to every character she plays. She is my love. And Melissa and Ade made me cry - that routine was beautiful. Mary was right - to see that kind of trust was inspiring, and then on top of the subject matter...*bursts into tears.* And how AWESOME were Jason and Kayla??? I loved the makeup thing Kayla did where she put her head down and made those black streaks coming down from her eyes so that she looked freaky. Jason was just phenomenal in that role, and that last "strangle" hold was brilliant and scary and I LOVED it, b/c I'm twisted like that. I don't want anyone to go home, but I guess if I had to choose I would pick Melissa and Evan. Love them both, though. It's sadness from here on out!

Oh - and I am equal parts excited and horrified about the Katie Holmes performance tonight. Can't wait to see ramalama, though!

Image Image
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Wow. You all have been busy. When I went to bed yesterday, we were still on Page 1.

My post this morning is going to sound weird as all get out. I'm a bit loopy from not being asleep already.

Julie - Thank the gods I was not eating and/or drinking when I read your post about man hair.

David - Congrats on the burrito baby. Lol. I am not good with names, so I have no suggestions. Sorry. But I will vote for Gio. :D

I just have to say that it's a damn good thing I can't be on the internet at work anymore. I am laughing so hard I'm crying and I haven't even made it to page 3 yet.

Ashley - I heart you so hard for the TomStu picture. *sigh* New banner loveliness is awesome. Yay! Sorry about your run-in with the copper. That sucks. Oh and next time you make yourself up to look like the Mad Hatter, you should take a pic and let us see. :D

Mandy - Woohoo for Man vs. Food. I think I saw that episode. I'd have to see it again to be sure though.

Trine - Just remember Saga Sandy and Twilight Tracy. Maybe that will help.

Neya - I haven't talked to you in quite a while. Thought I'd say hi. So...hi!

Caryn - *waves* Yeah I just got home and settled in at the time you posted about seeing me lurking. I'm almost done reading everything. Yay. Hope you're having a good day. :D

Bad days - They suck. Sorry some of you were having those. :( I hope you have a better one today

Snorkling - I've never done it. Not that I wouldn't, I've just never had the opportunity.

Tipping at restaurants - My cell phone has a tip calculator. Rob has a nice backside.

Catholic - I'm not.

New Moon site - Haven't had a chance to look at it, but have saved the Edward wallpaper and I'm currently using it to pretty up my desktop.

I am experimenting technomological differences. Brb.

Ok I'm back. The above thingy I said is from the movie Idiocracy. And I meant that I had to use the facilities. Not that you need to know.

Right before I walked out the door to go to work last night, I checked the mail. This is what I found. *SQUEE* If anyone wants to go with me, it would be really lovely. I only have the one, but wouldn't mind getting more for said person(s).

This is really creepy looking. It's on the back of the magazine I bought. Rob looks almost like Matthew McConaughey. Weird.

I like Rob's 'Lunchbox'. :lol:
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

And now, to define random, we welcome Kristiner... *aplauseapplauseapplause*
DarkMuse wrote:Snorkling - I've never done it. Not that I wouldn't, I've just never had the opportunity.

Tipping at restaurants - My cell phone has a tip calculator. Rob has a nice backside.

Catholic - I'm not.

I am experimenting technomological differences. Brb.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kristiners needs a nap. Go to sleep, young lady. The Summer House and the Lex will all still be here when you get up. And, we might have update video from CC. Now, off to bed with ya. *pats Kster on the bum* Scoot!!

DarkMuse wrote:I like Rob's 'Lunchbox'. :lol:

GAH!!!! I like his lunchbox, too. But, it took me a few minutes to truly appreciate it. I was laughing too hard at the description of his eyes, hair and feet. Really, who makes this shiza up?!?!?!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - Hey! No swatting of the bum. Keep that reserved for Rob, please. Lol. I will be off to bed in a minute. I just wanted to tell my Rob dream real quick like.

So I was standing outside after a Bobby concert. There was a flock of fangirls swarming him. I stood back as to not be associated with that sort of madness. I'm short, so I couldn't see Bobby. Anycrap, so a black car pulls up and Bobby gets in. After he was gone, the girls dispursed and I was one of the few people left standing there. I started heading for my car and had to walk in the very spot that Bobby had been standing. I looked down and found an iPhone. How it didn't get trampled is beyond me. I was just about to get my curious on when it rang. I answered it. Bobby asked me who I was, so I told him. I heard him say "some girl called Kristina" and then a bunch of shuffling about and then "Hello, Kristina?" It was Rob. I hadn't even known he was there. He asked how I got the phone. I explained the situation. We ended up meeting at a Denny's parking lot so I could give him back his phone. He hugged me almost the same as in that one video. He offered to give me gas money since I was going out of my way to bring his phone back to him. I refused. He said he had to give me something since I was nice enough and didn't do what most others would have done. Not sure what he was gonna give me though, cause my alarm went off. Stupid alarm.

Ok going to bed now. Shleepy time for the Kristiner. Talk to you all on Friday. Have a good Thursday!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

re: Catholic - so Jadey you don't like anyone who doesn't believe in God? Or not want to associate with them, or don't think they're okay...what's the exact deal, there?

Since I have never heard of Rob going to church or saying anything about God, perhaps he's the kind of Catholic that I am. I was born Catholic and had all the sacraments, but while I was getting confirmed it finally dawned on me, "hey - I don't agree with all of this stuff." I told my parents that I didn't want to be confirmed as a Catholic because I didn't agree with all of it, and they said, "that's cool - we're not hardcore and you don't have to go to church ever if you don't want to, but can you just get confirmed so that your 88-year-old grandmother doesn't have a heart attack?" So I did. So technically, I am Catholic, but in my mind I am not, and I don't practice. I like learning about different religions and all that, and I believe it can be beautiful, but I don't like any religion that teaches people that there is only one way to live life and interpret this book, and we are RIGHT, and everyone else is going to hell. I don't believe in people judging others, and I think there are many "right" ways to live. My philosophy is to keep growing and keep trying to be the best person I can be, and that's pretty much it.

Image Image
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Jazz Girl wrote: Rooster blocked by my own offspring.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kristiner, Thank you for this! God, look at his neck! and his jaw! and his chest! and his hand!<whimper>

I loved Idiocracy. It made me laugh so hard!

and awesome dream! He wanted to give you something!!!!! oh man.