Adult thread -- The Summer House II

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House II

Post by ForJazz926 »

Just wanted to pop in and say...WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME THAT THE SUBMISSIVE GETS GOOD *RIGHT* AFTER I QUIT READING?? I think I could live on Chapter 18 alone. It's not so simple anymore. Hooray!

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ForJazz926 wrote:Just wanted to pop in and say...WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME THAT THE SUBMISSIVE GETS GOOD *RIGHT* AFTER I QUIT READING?? I think I could live on Chapter 18 alone. It's not so simple anymore. Hooray!
To our credit, Hon, we tried. Now I think we just get to say a big FAT... Told Ya So!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hahahahaha. I think your conversion calls for a little celebration... :twisted: Welcome to the club.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

The Daily Ten on E entertainment is interviewing in about 10 mins The New Moon cast. Rob is looking fine and just delicous
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Julie - I'm glad you persevered with it and that you've enjoyed it somewhat. I remember that chapter in the library well. I loved the exchange of quotes between them.

I've just started a new FF called Breaking The Silence by SparklingTwilight. Has anyone else read this one?
Member of Rob's Halfway House
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Caryn - I don't remember anyone telling me to keep reading, that it would get better and not be so simple and easy and obvious the whole time. I just remember everyone agreeing that it was simple but they liked it anyway and to each his own.

Laura - Yes I loved the poetry. So friggin' SMART. That's the crap I like - speaking in metaphors, bodylanguage, etc. I like intuitive characters. And however cheesy it might have been, I loved Edward's little slip - his "do you think it's any different for me?" I might have melted a little there.

Image Image
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Even though my computer is still sick I have fixed it enough so its not always in safe mode. Now I can watch all the Comic Con vids! :D

Jen~Thanks for the Alice In Wonderland link, btw. And I watch KalebNation once in a while..."from a vampire to a white rabbit!? ...then Rob could go from a wizard to a teenage vampire! Oh, wait." :lol: :lol: :lol:

E-Mum1~ WE TOLD YOU SO! :D

Did anyone else here about the strictness of vids/cameras when they showed the sneek peaks of New Moon today?! Jeez. We had better get vids of it! :evil: :evil: :evil:

and....back to comic con vids...I'm bouncing up and down over here like Alice on crack and Darkward's uppers! :D :D
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

ForJazz926 wrote: Laura - Yes I loved the poetry. So friggin' SMART. That's the crap I like - speaking in metaphors, bodylanguage, etc. I like intuitive characters. And however cheesy it might have been, I loved Edward's little slip - his "do you think it's any different for me?" I might have melted a little there.
^Go ahead and melt my friend :)

Ash - I watched the Alice In wonderland trailer earlier. Here's a link. It might not be a good quality one.

^EDIT:Oh I see you beat me to it. :lol:

EDIT AGAIN:Ooh I forgot to add the link to the LA Times article on Comic Con. Rob's standard answer to second question. "I don't know." :lol: I love how he says this so much and the way he says it is so cute.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Are there videos on the net yet showing the clips of NM that they showed at comic-con?
>:(
THey can't just show the people who got into comic con. Thats unfair :(
I feel so cheated.

Unless they're guna put it on the official nm website
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

OMG! The second clip of New Moon is going to kill us all! WHY CHRIS!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DECIDE TO END IT THERE!? *Takes a few deep breaths* I have yet to see the actual footage, but I know what the two clips are of! OMG OMG OMG *takes more deep breaths* I am calm, I am calm, I am SO NOT CALM!

Jade~As far as I know...no they haven't
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Laura, thanks for the LA Times article!

They ask the actors what they're looking forward to from the next films.......

Kristen Stewart wrote:I can't wait to get pregnant

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You go girl. Nice sly reference to ridiculous tabloid rumors!