Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BreathelessVampire
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Cast on the VMA's

Post by BreathelessVampire »

BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:
xoxocamille wrote:
BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:Picture if you will: I was super excited to see the Twilight cast, like SUPER excited. Since going to Comic-Con and getting them to sign a movie poster for me, I hadn't really seen anything new from them. I normally don't watch the VMAs, and was only watching them this time because the Twilight cast was going to be there. Naturally, when they finally came on I was literally jumping out of my seat with anticipation just to hear them speak! How disappointed I was. They had NO close up of our beloved Spunk AND the host totally cut him off! He didn't cut anybody else off! Rob literally got to say one word. One. That's it. I was like a little kid waking up on Christmas morning and discovering that they had only gotten socks as presents. Totally bummed. And I wanted to punch the host in the face ;)
Oh my!
You... saw the Twilight cast in person?
I would've died.
Really. I-I can't even say how LUCKY you are.
People like me would KILL to be in your position.
Lol.
I know, it was truly a life changing experience! :) Though I live in Texas (obviously far away from San Diego), so my dad gets the father of the year award for flying me there! Love you daddy! :D But obviously, I was not the only one who wanted to meet them and get the autographed poster: try 6500 other girls. Because the cast didn't want to have to sign 6500 autographs, we had to draw tickets out of a bag, and if your ticket had a stamp on it you got a wristband to get it. They only had 75 wristbands. I literally screamed and almost fainted when I saw the stamp on the ticket! And FYI: Robert Pattinson is SOOOOO cute in person! ;)

Oh my god! You are such a lucky girl! I don't think the cast would ever come to South East Asia. I would be begging my dad to take me meet them!
Team Edward. Team Jasper. Team Alice. Team Emmett
Because they are just plain sexy.

Trainee at Emmett's Demolition Crew

Member of Donating Blood To Jasper&Co.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

When the Twilight cast came up I was like "OMG it's the Twilight Cast!!!" and my sister dropped her icecream, then Robby-Poo got cut off and I was in hysterics, grr.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Dazzled <3
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled <3 »

BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:Yes, I saw and spoke to him. *dies too* haha. My life is now complete. I can die happy now! ;)
omg! wat did you say?? i would have passed out haha you are sooooooo lucky
..:: Lauren ::..

Why am I covered in feathers?
I bit a pillow. Or two.
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

Dazzled <3 wrote:
BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:Yes, I saw and spoke to him. *dies too* haha. My life is now complete. I can die happy now! ;)
well the entire time i was waiting for my turn I was thinking, "I'm about to meet Robert Pattinson. What do I say?!?!?!" I wish I had thought of something better though. So i finally came up to him and thought "Amanda, you have to say something. anything! just so you can hear him speak to YOU!!!" so i blurted out the first thing that came into my head. sigh.

"So where did Spunk Ransom come from?"

*bangs head against wall* I'm so stupid. But he was really sweet and laughed this really adorable laugh and said "I dunno!" sigh....
ImageImage Image
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

xoxocamille wrote:^^
-cries-
Y-y-you sp-spoke to him?! To Robert Pattinson?
-dies eternity times over-

Omgggggggggg!
Tears are litterally falling down my cheeks.
-cries some more-

You... spoke to him?
Omfrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
I want to kill myself.
Gah, do you have any idea how much I want to be you right now?!?!?!?!

OMGGGGGGG.
I'm still in shock.
I'll be crying in my sleep now.

Wowwwww.
You.... spoke to ROB?!?!?!
-dies in utter disbelief-
sorry! and I thank God everyday for letting me do this. while I was in line I was praying and begging the whole time. i feel amazing. *gazes at poster on wall* sigh... but yes, I SPOKE to Rob. and he spoke back! i know this sounds weird, but it was just great that he acknowledged my presence and answered me, ME. not an interview. if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go live in my memories for an hour or two...
ImageImage Image
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:
Dazzled <3 wrote:
well the entire time i was waiting for my turn I was thinking, "I'm about to meet Robert Pattinson. What do I say?!?!?!" I wish I had thought of something better though. So i finally came up to him and thought "Amanda, you have to say something. anything! just so you can hear him speak to YOU!!!" so i blurted out the first thing that came into my head. sigh.

"So where did Spunk Ransom come from?"

*bangs head against wall* I'm so stupid. But he was really sweet and laughed this really adorable laugh and said "I dunno!" sigh....
holy crap!!! i WANT to be you right now!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot believe you met him and he spoke to you! he even laughed about what you said!!! eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

yeah, it was pretty sweet! but sadly they wouldn't let us have cameras in the autograph room :( but it's ok, I still have the memories!
ImageImage Image
Kate12whisper13
Settled in Forks

Post by Kate12whisper13 »

The host introduced Paramore instead of Robert - that was defiantly rude. He shouldn't have cut in like he did. The cast did seem a bit surprised when he butted in and kept talking.
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:"So where did Spunk Ransom come from?"

You asked him ... that question ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA. If I were you, I dont think I wouldve been able to say ANYTHING at all, let alone see him alive.
I would've probably started crying so hard or pass out.

If I already cry over the fact that I see him in these pictures, what more if I see him in person?
I would've died right there and then.

Seeing him would be a dream come true.
That's all I'd ever want.
And I wish I was in your position. AAAAAH.

So, is he really tall-tall?
I know he's like, 6'1, soooo.
He's pretty darn tall. Teehee.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

xoxocamille wrote:
BroadwayAmanda93 wrote:"So where did Spunk Ransom come from?"

You asked him ... that question ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA. If I were you, I dont think I wouldve been able to say ANYTHING at all, let alone see him alive.
I would've probably started crying so hard or pass out.

If I already cry over the fact that I see him in these pictures, what more if I see him in person?
I would've died right there and then.

Seeing him would be a dream come true.
That's all I'd ever want.
And I wish I was in your position. AAAAAH.

So, is he really tall-tall?
I know he's like, 6'1, soooo.
He's pretty darn tall. Teehee.
Yeah, I REALLY wish I would have said something more intelligent. *bangs head against wall again* But oh well, at least I said something. Yeah, he really is tall in real life! I'm 5'3", so you can imagine how short I felt :D Stephenie Meyer was there too, and she was really sweet. They all were! But omg, when my aunt (who won a wristband too to get autographs) talked to Taylor Lautner, my comment to Rob sounds genius:

"Are you really Native American?"

She has a thing for Native American guys. I couldn't help but laugh a tiny bit when she said this!
ImageImage Image