Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Over the past week or so there's been SO MUCH stuff I wanted to tell Unitedness, but it wasn't here, and now that it is I can't remember what I wanted to say.

Oh! there is nothign scarier than teaching your 15 year old sister to drive. Especially when she decides she's better at parking in reverse.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

oh my god sami! ive felt the samee wayy! its crazy! and now, my mind like, went *poof* or something :lol:
oo, thats gotta be tough, when i end up teaching my sister, its gonna be wicked scary.....
i cant even drive yet though, my daddy needs to teach me :lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

My parentals never taught me to drive, my friends did. I don't know how it works in your area but around here we pretty much ignore silly things like age restrictions and licensing laws. I'm only teaching her now because when we get into washington she'll qualify for a hardship license and it would be best if she didn't have to pay for driver's ed. I remember my friend decided the best way to teach me to drive was to get REALLY drunk and beg me to take her to Belton. (not sure if you know hwere that is) but it's about an hour away by highway or 30 minutes by curvy backroads......at night. I'm amazed we survived.

new rule idea. No use of deroguatory (sp?) insults liek "That's lame/gay/dumb" since gay = homosexual, lame = crippled, and dumb = mute and we wouldn't call something straight or whatever as an insult. Mod Edit: I will add this to the first post as well. ~Nena
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

well, thats one way to learn :lol: my first and only lesson so far was with my moms hugungo chevy suburbanish thingy in a high school parking lot while we were waiting for my cousins to come to breakfast cuz they slept in late, i did really well, but my dad hasnt taken me on a lesson since = (
thats a good idea with the derogatory terms, i definitely agree with no saying gay, cuz thats just plain wrong on all playing fields, but im not so sure if its possible to get people to not say things like lame and dumb, cuz most people dont use them as they really are and they use them as stupid and they dont really realize it, i do agree that on the first post of a thread along with the listv2 that we should say no swear words, no derogatory terms, and stuff like that, and ill say, no using those words, but if people say things like lame, dumb or gay, that we should let them off with a warning cuz those arent necessarily as bad and its hard to break habits when youre not used to filtering your words, maybe after like 10 times (we can keep track) we can do the 24 hour shun thing :lol:
ImageImage
blasphemous_contessa

Works for me. I was just thinking about the true meanings of those words earlier and felt it should be mentioned.

And actually, once whe got the hang of left turns driving with my sister is pretty fun.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

left turns are good to know :lol:
and i agree, things like that do need to be mentioned

where is everybody? i am all alone :cry:
ImageImage
blasphemous_contessa

I'm still here, I was just waiting for othe rpeople to post so that it wouldn't be like just a conversation between us. I know Naureen and Abby are online...and I was iming Chaos earlier, they just aren't on the thread for some strange reason.

HEY! My suggestion got added to the first page!
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

yeah, that makes sense, sorry :lol:
and im not sure naureen is still here, but i saw that abby was
wow, i totally should have checked before i just pm'd nena back telling her about those rules, wow, its definitely getting close to sleepy time :lol:
ImageImage
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

I'm here.
And the Chaos your talking to is tia.
Not my friend Chaos.
I dunno if she wants to be on the list she doesn't get on much.
and she been really busy I haven't talked to her in a while...
her Bf won't shut up and stop talking to me!!
jason:when will she be back?
Me: IDK!
ASK HER YOUR SELF!
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i'm here
even though i don't want to be here.
i'd rather post somewhere else right now.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.