Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una
paulsbeyach wrote:Teh movie that makes me cry EVERY TIME is My Girl. At the end when shes talking to her friend in the casket...... **sniff**
Yeah. I love that movie so much. *sniff*
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
- Digging the Castle Motif
- Posts: 9447
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:03 pm
- Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!
The Notebook! If you have never seen it watch it. Both beautiful and tragic. A true life lesson. And to me what love really is. And to find a love like that in ones lifetime, I can only wonder.
Every time I hear thunder, I wonder if Vampires are playing baseball. Alice is my personal shopper
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:34 am
- Location: Off roading with Emmett
Sannois wrote:The Notebook! If you have never seen it watch it. Both beautiful and tragic. A true life lesson. And to me what love really is. And to find a love like that in ones lifetime, I can only wonder.
yeah, i creid so much
the boy in the striped pyjamas.....i cry every time i watch it...and they stayed so true to the book...that really pleased me.
the fox and the hound
actually i cry at most movies
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam RoseVolturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
- Drag Racing With Alice and Edward
- Posts: 2811
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:20 pm
- Location: england
I was a sobbing mess during Marley and Me....
"every single memory is erasing;
going back to the times when we were strangers."
- Banging Out Dents with Tyler
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:26 pm
Though I have not seen it, I did hear that My Sister's Keeper was sad. I agree with Pel on this one, RENT was one of the saddest movies ever.
It's also happy, because these people have found friendship.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host
Jenni - TwiGirl
- I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
- Posts: 3825
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
- Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.
I actually have a few, Edward Scissorhands, The Notebook definatly, RENT, Beaches, and A walk to remember. But I love them all so much.
- Buying a Better Raincoat
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:12 pm
- Location: Forks, with Jasper. AWSOME!!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
Pearl Harbor. I mean, she loves the guy and then he dies and when he's dying he's telling his best friend to marry the girl and to be a good father to his soon-to-be born son.
I want to see My Sister's Keeper but I heard it was really sad. The book was; made me cry.
TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
- Frozen in Time
- Posts: 1737
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 pm
- Location: watching Friends :)
Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests