Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Allegra did let it go, and I was off the hook! She gladly joined in the fun, thinking of all her human shannanigans. I laughed silently at her memories and walked to the other side of the club.

Let the party begin, Jane was thinking. I wondered if she was saying this to me. It seemed that way.

I smiled to myself as the lights dimmed and could hear Rose trying to calm herself. You can handle this, she was thinking to herself.

Being able to hear everyone's thoughts definitely made this more fun!

The images I saw next were most interesting. It seemed Jane was having fantasies of her own. I looked over at her and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Shoot," she muttered. Tell anyone Joha and I'll kill you, she said, embarrassed.

I grinned and moved against a wall as well. I didn't want to get in between the fun. But I didn't exactly want to get naughty with a stripper either.

I didn''t know anything about my past, and didn't want to feel guilty later. I never had been a party animal. Atleast, I didn't think so...

As the boys filed in, in masks nonetheless, I could feel Rose calming down and maybe getting a little excited.

If Rose, already having her true love, could join in the fun, why not me? I decided to join in and went and stood behind Jane.

"So, nothing special for us un-whipped girls?" I looked at Jane, grinning.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

-Sabin-

I watched Alec escape to the back of the room. He was off to go see Jane in the back. He could be with her and they could have fun togheter. My mind wasn't on that though. I had to find Rose. I had to see her face.

I serched through the crowd. I found the woman I was loking for. I brushed the mask off my face. "Rose," I sighed. I kissed her and tighted my grip around her. I didn't want to let her go. I parted from her mouth. "Rose there is something I need to tell you."
Team Volturi- Sabin
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Yay, party time! Man, I haven't been in this thread for ages!)

Matilda peeked her head from the frame of the doorway. She couldn't remember the last time she dressed up like this since her mom and sisters were still around.

Across the room, she saw the Volturi girls lined up in a row and she wondered if she should join them.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana watched as the strippers entered the room, and she had to try really hard to stop herself from turning invisible and slipping out of the back.
She watched as the masked men enterd, walking slowly closer and a coy smile played on her lips.
She had no idea what she was smiling about, but there it was plain on her face for all to see.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

In an instant Rose realized Jane's surprise. She wrapped her arms around Sabin and the tension all but flooded out of her body. "Oh my goodness..." she half laughed half sighed as she kissed Sabin. She enjoyed it more thoroughly than usual but given the circumstances...

He broke away from her mouth but still held her tight, "Rose, there is something I need to tell you."

Rose felt her eyebrows knit together in confusion. She rested her forehead against his chest and smiled lightly. "What now?"

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I lounged in a corner of the club, with my eyes closed.

I couldn't close, however, my mind.

I felt incredibly out of place and wistfull but also happy for Rose and Allegra and Ana and the others who would have fun now.

I sank back into my sorroundings and thought repeatedly of sneaking out and going to a beach or something.

A few more minutes, I told myself. After everyone was busy with their mates, I would slip out and no one would notice.

Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

The lights went out in the club. Nora knew what was coming next, the other girls' mates. She smiled thinking how plesantly surprised the others would be.

Nora made her way to the back to stand with Jane - she could hang out with Jane until, as she knew he would from being part of the Volturi for so long, Alec comes around. Then she'd go off and find a cute bartendar to charm, a sly smile replacing her previous happy one.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna watched as the boys walked in slowly, one by one finding their mates.

Now was the time, she thought.

She slipped out the back door into the cool night.

She breathed in the air and could taste the night on her tongue.

It wasn't really late, the sun had barely set.

She didn't know where she was going yet, but she'd be back before anyone noticed.

She could just read when it was time to tleave.

That was the thing about Joha's talent. The thing that set her apart from that Edward Cullen Jane was thinking about.

Once she was familiar with someone's mind, distance was no matter.

Shw would keep her radar open and run back a few moments before the girls left.

She walked slowly, through the streets. She had a vague idea of where she was going, but she wasn't sure.

She felt as if she had been here before, walked these streets before.

She felt a thrill of excitement as she walked more quickly now, but not so fast that the humans would notice....

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I sat back and laughed taking in what ever I could. It felt good again, being back on the party scene. Especially as a vampire. Before I knew it dark figures approached it but they didn't seem like strippers. One particular shadow had broad, tall shoulders and he had curly brown hair and red--
"ALBIE!" I ran up to him as fast as possible and wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his neck.
"Allegra....well I know you want to but there's people here..." He winked and I slapped his arm playfully.
"Come here you." I grinned and kissed him like it was the 1st time we'd ever kissed all over again. It felt right with him here, my arms around his neck and with his lips on mine. I was in bliss finally. I uncoiled my legs and set them on the floor, grabbed his hand, and pull him towards the dance floor.
"You just wait till I'm your wife mister."
---------------------------------Alberto's POV-----------------------------------------------
I had to admit Jane and Alec were geniuses. Thank god.
My eyes lit up when I saw her beautiful face among everyone else's. Allegra always stood out of everyone to me. That's what happens when you love someone that much. She finally kissed me with such a force that I think that heart started beating once more.
I missed you too Allie. I thought.
She finally led me to the dance floor and wrapped my arms around her waist and she placed her arms around my neck and her head rested on my shoulder.
"I love you."
"I love you too, and even more."
Then it was just silent. Just me and my Allegra.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Johanna was currently walking along a small dirt road path.

At the end of the path, she saw some bright lights.

They looked like windows.

As Joha got closer, she could hear laughter.

She walked carefully, so that she wouldn't be seen.

She snuck-up as close to the window as she could get.

She looked inside and saw a small party. A birthday party.

There was a small banner on the far wall that said, "Happy Birthday Andrea."

There were about 10 people in the room, in the middle was a little girl with dark hair and dark eyes.

There were 7 candles on her cake, but she was small for her size....she looked only 5.

There was a young boy, who looked about 13 standing next to her and a man in his early thirties behind them both.

Joha felt as if she knew these people. But who were they? She tried so hard to remember but she couldn't.

She just stood there, watching as the girl, Andrea, made a wish and blew out her candles.

Joha felt a wistfulness, she didn't even remember her birthdays, where she lived, who her family was.

Joha turned, unable to watch anymore and walked back along the dirt path....thinking.....