Rosalie Hale

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby debussygirl » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 pm

^^What do you mean by that?
Do you mean the fact that she has a horrible past? That she didn't get what she wanted? That's just life. I don't think Rosalie ever was able to adjust and just be happy with what she has--Emmett and a loving family. And what you should do is adjust to what life gives you and try to be happy instead of the whole "woe is me" bit.
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
User avatar
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby Pendragon » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:35 am

That gives me a though. Do you think the relationship between her and Bella might be worse? What I mean is do you think Rosalie is even more jealous of Bella because she's basically gotten everything she's wanted and plus more. (i.e. the baby) I can imagine it might be, especially after she warns Bella of what she has to sacrifice in order to become a vampire, yet she sacrifices nothing.
Pendragon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:34 am

Pendragon wrote:That gives me a though. Do you think the relationship between her and Bella might be worse? What I mean is do you think Rosalie is even more jealous of Bella because she's basically gotten everything she's wanted and plus more. (i.e. the baby) I can imagine it might be, especially after she warns Bella of what she has to sacrifice in order to become a vampire, yet she sacrifices nothing.



Oh yah, Rosalie is likely to just snap one of these days...Like one of the Fem-bots in Austin Powers...Blonde has gone off her rocker...
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby debussygirl » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Pendragon wrote:That gives me a though. Do you think the relationship between her and Bella might be worse? What I mean is do you think Rosalie is even more jealous of Bella because she's basically gotten everything she's wanted and plus more. (i.e. the baby) I can imagine it might be, especially after she warns Bella of what she has to sacrifice in order to become a vampire, yet she sacrifices nothing.

I don't know...for some reason in BD I thought Bella said she was waiting for Rosalie to be mean to her again, but that the bond of protecting Nessie kept them together. Of course, I may not be right on that.
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
User avatar
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby Pendragon » Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm

debussygirl wrote:
Pendragon wrote:That gives me a though. Do you think the relationship between her and Bella might be worse? What I mean is do you think Rosalie is even more jealous of Bella because she's basically gotten everything she's wanted and plus more. (i.e. the baby) I can imagine it might be, especially after she warns Bella of what she has to sacrifice in order to become a vampire, yet she sacrifices nothing.

I don't know...for some reason in BD I thought Bella said she was waiting for Rosalie to be mean to her again, but that the bond of protecting Nessie kept them together. Of course, I may not be right on that.


Yeah I think it's their love for Nessie is the only thing they have in common.
Pendragon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby The Dark Knight » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Pendragon wrote:
debussygirl wrote:
Pendragon wrote:That gives me a though. Do you think the relationship between her and Bella might be worse? What I mean is do you think Rosalie is even more jealous of Bella because she's basically gotten everything she's wanted and plus more. (i.e. the baby) I can imagine it might be, especially after she warns Bella of what she has to sacrifice in order to become a vampire, yet she sacrifices nothing.

I don't know...for some reason in BD I thought Bella said she was waiting for Rosalie to be mean to her again, but that the bond of protecting Nessie kept them together. Of course, I may not be right on that.


Yeah I think it's their love for Nessie is the only thing they have in common.


until Rosalie decided to replace Bella completely...
Image

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands
 
Posts: 1250
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:55 am

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby arieonna » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:47 pm

I don't think that Rose would try to replace Bella. As selfish as she maybe at times, I don't think she would destroy her brother that way. She may not always show it but I think she really loves her family. Edward made it really clear that if anything happened to Bella that he would not be long for this world. In the extras that SM did of the phone call between Rose and Edward it seems that Rose didn't think that Edward would react that way. She had hoped that he would get over Bella and come back home and make the family whole again.
Image
User avatar
arieonna
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:34 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby holdingoutforjacob » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 am

Well I don't think that anyone's suggesting Rosalie would off Bella or anything like that. But I do think that things may become more strained between them without the common goal of protecting Renesmee's life. It'll be an interesting dynamic, though, because three of them have the propensity to feel very territorial of Nessie, counting Bella and Edward as one of course. I think that Jacob has the claim of imprinting, and while he wants to be spending as much time as possible with her, I don't think he sees her as his property at all, I think he gets that his "claim" to her begins only when she chooses it to. I am sure he wouldn't dare cross Bella and Edward, but Rosalie may be a different story.
Image

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
User avatar
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan
 
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:43 pm
Location: Where the wild things are...

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby Pendragon » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:12 am

holdingoutforjacob wrote:Well I don't think that anyone's suggesting Rosalie would off Bella or anything like that. But I do think that things may become more strained between them without the common goal of protecting Renesmee's life. It'll be an interesting dynamic, though, because three of them have the propensity to feel very territorial of Nessie, counting Bella and Edward as one of course. I think that Jacob has the claim of imprinting, and while he wants to be spending as much time as possible with her, I don't think he sees her as his property at all, I think he gets that his "claim" to her begins only when she chooses it to. I am sure he wouldn't dare cross Bella and Edward, but Rosalie may be a different story.


Oh yeah, I can definatly see Her and Jacob play tug-o-war with Nessie. (not literally of course :lol: ) They would vie to get her to like one better than the other.
Pendragon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Rosalie Hale

Postby RebeccaCullen » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Pendragon wrote:Oh yeah, I can definatly see Her and Jacob play tug-o-war with Nessie. (not literally of course :lol: ) They would vie to get her to like one better than the other.

Even if Rose tried to vie for Nessie's attention, she'd always come in third at least after Bella and Jake. I mean, the child bit her mother and that bond there was formed, Jake imprinted on her, and Bella was tied with Jake for appearing in her dreams. Plus I do think Nessie would be a bit of a daddy's girl, being his only child and all. Rose really ranks back. She's just the aunt/godmother.

At the end of BD not much is really given on Rose and Bella's relationship, but I do think that it's going to eventually be strained because Bella got everything that Rose never got. Not to mention that Bella got Edward's attention where she never did. For now I do think their friendship is there, but so many years from now, who knows.

Image
User avatar
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 pm
Location: Surrey BC

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron