Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
remylebeauishot
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : *insert new title here*

Post by remylebeauishot »

Wow, I haven't been on here for FOREVER!
The Volturi don't look how I pictured them, I guess I keep seeing them as "older" (which I know is stupid because I know they weren't "older" when they were changed). As far as Alec and Jane, I think if they went with actors who are actually 12 or 13, it would have been hard to keep them looking like 12 or 13 by the time they are done filming BD. That's how I've kinda been looking at it since I saw who they casted for those parts.
Can't get enough FFic!!! Argh!!!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

So all of you who went to TwiCon, where are our stories and pictures?!?! :?

Some of us have to live vicariously through you!! :twisted:

How was it? What did you attend? What did you like? Dislike? Loved? Meet?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Thank you Una! I was wanting to ask the same thing. Not everyone has facebook (Great pics there, thank you!)
By the way, what did you buy, and WHAT was the Klingon doing there!?! I'm dying to hear that story.
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Thank You una. I've been wondering the samething. Storytime.... Someone, anyone who went to TwiCon.... :D
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I think all of our TwiCon friends are catching up on some sleep! From the photos I saw, it looked fabulous. I follow "TwiCon" as well as Twilight Series Theories on Twitter and got some good updates.
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Well hopefully they will checking in soon. Also, I hope Nena checks in soon so we can update our title to be "Full Moon Baking". :twisted:
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

02-12-10.... Sad just thinking about it.... Remember Me, In Production....
Also, In Theaters, BandSlam is the one that is supposed to have the NEW New Moon trailer I believe, yes?
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

It does seem a long way off, doesn't it? *Sighs deeply* But I think they did move the release date up a bit. What are they going to do with Kristen's hair in Eclipse? It is so short from her latest film, and I can't imagine her looking good in a wig.
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

Openhome wrote:What are they going to do with Kristen's hair in Eclipse? It is so short from her latest film, and I can't imagine her looking good in a wig.
I've been wondering the exact samething. They will for sure need to use a wig or def. add more extensions. I didn't really like the way they had her hair with that wig/clip thing in Twilight. Hopefully they will only make it better, with whatever it is they are going to have to do....
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Addicted wrote: Also, In Theaters, BandSlam is the one that is supposed to have the NEW New Moon trailer I believe, yes?
My husband and I were watching TV the other night and the advertisement for BandSlam came on and at the end they adda blurb advertising that there will be a trailer for New Moon before the movie. My husband was like, "Since when did they start advertising the previews of movies?????" and I laughed. I said, "that's how many people love the Twilight Saga." He was truly blown away that the movie is such a big pull that they would advertise it's preview! :lol:

Thank you Naureen!!