Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Twilighter8
Settled in Forks

Re: Seth Clearwater

Post by Twilighter8 »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:seth is one of those rare beings that is totally pure, heart and soul. that is so hard to find these days, those sorts of people don't always make it through the world with that sweet optimism. the heartbreaking thing about really good people is they assume that everyone else is a truly good person.

I hear you! I really loved how he just accepted Edward and Bella without question. He was so totally on their side, just letting them be. No guilt trips, etc. He's so sweet! Ruth
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I love Seth. He reminds me of myself: I am too optimistic, and we are both incredibly naive. :lol:

I love him so much. And I agree with y'all totally. You can't find a guy like that anywhere. That is very depressing.
TheWolfGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by TheWolfGirl »

ok. so i gotta say, as much as it bothers me, seth is my favorite wolf. it's gonna take some getting used to because jake used to be. even leah is above jake in my oppinion. lol but yeah. i love how happy seth is. i called jake a "happy-go-lucky bouncy ball of fur" and i was quickly told that that was actually seth. :lol: which is perfect. i really like how seth is all buddy-buddy with the cullens. and he's protective of them too. not just, oh look a vampire, let's be friends! lol more like What? Sam wants to kill my vampire pals? *teeth bore* bring it on. lol and his views of people are so clear and unadolterated by prejudices.
Jacob Black's Not-So-Secret Stalker! =)
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Love Seth, love Seth, love Seth. That is one cool kid!!! He is so smart. The fact that he figured out that Sam's pack could no longer hear Jacob and him and that Jacob & Co. were now a separate pack was pretty darn perseptive. He understood all of that pretty quick. I think he made a great addition to Jacob's pack and maybe should have been Jacob's second and not Leah, but maybe it is an age thing or something.

It was truly good to get to know him in BD.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
TheVampireGirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by TheVampireGirl »

TheWolfGirl wrote: i really like how seth is all buddy-buddy with the cullens. and he's protective of them too. not just, oh look a vampire, let's be friends! lol more like What? Sam wants to kill my vampire pals? *teeth bore* bring it on. lol and his views of people are so clear and unadolterated by prejudices.
I know, right? "My buddies? Why cant it be someone elses! Grrrrrnesssss! You going down Sam, going down! GRRRRRRRR!" But when I think of the bouncy ball of fur thing I think Of Bill from Tokyo Hotel. Weird I know. But thats what I think. 8-)
I am team switzerland. I refuse to take part in the territorial disputes between feuding mythical creatures. Oh yeah. Thats me. Team Switzerland.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

hey wolf girl, cute avatar! But it has a typo isn't werewolf spelled with an were not a ware?
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

Twilighter8 wrote:
holdingoutforjacob wrote:seth is one of those rare beings that is totally pure, heart and soul. that is so hard to find these days, those sorts of people don't always make it through the world with that sweet optimism. the heartbreaking thing about really good people is they assume that everyone else is a truly good person.

I hear you! I really loved how he just accepted Edward and Bella without question. He was so totally on their side, just letting them be. No guilt trips, etc. He's so sweet! Ruth
um, yeah, that was definitely NOT where i was going with that.....

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

TheVampireGirl wrote:
TheWolfGirl wrote: i really like how seth is all buddy-buddy with the cullens. and he's protective of them too. not just, oh look a vampire, let's be friends! lol more like What? Sam wants to kill my vampire pals? *teeth bore* bring it on. lol and his views of people are so clear and unadolterated by prejudices.
I know, right? "My buddies? Why cant it be someone elses! Grrrrrnesssss! You going down Sam, going down! GRRRRRRRR!" But when I think of the bouncy ball of fur thing I think Of Bill from Tokyo Hotel. Weird I know. But thats what I think. 8-)
lol i loved that ^^^^
i agree Seth is awesome, made evn more so by the fact that he has no prejudice. i mean, why can't werewolves and vampire be friends. they are just mortal enemies. thats a small wall to climb.

If Seth can do why can't the rest!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Amivera
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Amivera »

I hope this isn't off topic:

Does Seth remind anyone else of Jamie from The Host ?

He and Jamie are pretty much the same person with different physical characteristics and different names. :D
Blackwater. <3

potterpuff @ lj
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I love Seth. I think that it is great that he is able to accept the Cullen's for what they are and that he is the reason for what he is, without holding any sort of grude or resentment.

For someone so young, he is one of the characters that is so open & honest about his feelings towards the Cullen's. He understands that they mean no harm to any humans & that they want to lead their lives just like a normal family.

In my opinion, his actions, feelings & opinions are more mature than some of the other adults in the series. Yes he has his moments of being a teenager/young adult but he is one of those people who gets why things are the way they are & accepts them & tries to make things easier for everyone.

Yeah, Seth.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!