Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Post by VampireAlternative »

I'm going to have to see the dance on Youtube...I live in Montreal. :D
I still can't wait to see it!
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

DarkMuse wrote:Mandy, I'm sure you know...Peter will be there. He's the one who will be filming it! Lol. If I were you, I'd go down there and just hang out all darn day waiting to see a crowd of people gathered around in one spot watching something going on. Cause you know that will be Rob D with Peter right behind him. :lol: I don't care what I had going on that day, I'd find an excuse to go. Haha.
I know Peter will be there, since this is his bet and all. :lol: But seriously, living only an hour from L.A. means that I am always mere miles from tons of events with my favorite celebs. Doesn't mean I get to attend them all. :cry: It's wonderful and awful all at the same time, because it sucks when I can't go to something. But then I'm also so grateful when I do get to do stuff, like meet Gilles Marini. :D
Image Image
Iroc24
Wandering Through Town

Post by Iroc24 »

I just finally saw the pilot episode for "Nurse Jackie" and it was just so weird to see him playing a different doctor. The two characters are similar, yet totally different. Carlisle is an aged (though youthfully beautiful), blond doctor, who has the knowledge and passion to be a great doctor. Coop is a young (also beautiful), cocky, idiot that doesn't really know how to help his patients.

I think the show is funny, but I just like Carlisle better and keep imagining him in the show instead. It's easy enough with those beautiful eyes.
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

I saw Nurse Jackie too. I liked more than I thought I would. Peter's role this time is so different. I wanted to shout "you're suppose to be blonde, plae and golden eyed."
ImageImageImage
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

guys.. i just saw this clip and posted it to the jackson thread..
but i thought i can post it here as well..
dang funny...
Twilight Chippendales: What the boys REALLY do late at night!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Omg you guys...this is gonna be so hilarious! Peter took Rob to Affliction to try on some bikinis for tomorrow's dance. They made a video of it. Haha. Check it out.

Rob's itsy bitsy teenie weenie bikini. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

hahahah
Rob d.'s Bikini dance!

LMAO LMAO LMAO

and i loved it when they said... "Don't make a bet with peter facinelli!" LMAO :lol:

good job twitters!!
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

:lol: :lol: thats hilarious!

& to try and stay on topic; I totally love peter as carlisle! He does the hot doctor justice
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
KatieLautner95
Settled in Forks

Post by KatieLautner95 »

PERFECT CARLISLE! That's all I can say! Perfect acting, voice, and face. He's exactly how I pictured him! Someone to respect and to look up to in a fatherly way! I think he is the best person they cast out of all of the characters for the movie! :D
danobanano
Putting the Fun in Fun Fur

Post by danobanano »

Peter Facinelli as Dr. Carlisle Cullen was spot on. I just got back from TwiCon and had my very first in person meeting with Mr. Facinelli. Peter stole the show during the Q&A session spouting off witty satire, lightening the mood, and running to the back of the audience just so someone in the back could have a paper airplane. During the Meet & Greet he was so gracious to every table he visited. What I most appreciate about Peter Facinelli is that not only does he play the father figure in Twilight, he also takes on the parental role off screen with the rest of the cast. Alex Meraz and Jackson Rathborne both told the same story (at differenct times during the weekend) about how Peter taught the rest of them how to get ready for a scene where they have to be angry. It's called the Birthday Party technique. It's probably posted on YouTube somewhere.
I find it interesting that Peter is constantly being referenced as a great help and renders great advice.
It's all about expectations baby
Help Save Forks High School