Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by Dxplora07 »

debussygirl wrote:Tis most likely they want you to see Dakota Fanning. :roll: I don't think her role will be bigger than it should.
i agree, i think this is just movie politics, because Dakota Fanning is such a big name, they want to make sure they let everyone know she will be in this movie to draw in more people....I'm sure they will stick to the plot in the book.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

In the NM thread we were talking about how the "nude" scene Jamie Campbell-Bower was talking about may not be true but (I think) Alphie said they may have the Volturi in it as flashbacks-- kind of like in Twilight how Edward flashed back to when he and Esme were changed, or Jake telling Bella the wolf story. Who knows how long it'll be, but I think that's how they're going to explain them.
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Amanda Beth wrote:In the NM thread we were talking about how the "nude" scene Jamie Campbell-Bower was talking about may not be true but (I think) Alphie said they may have the Volturi in it as flashbacks-- kind of like in Twilight how Edward flashed back to when he and Esme were changed, or Jake telling Bella the wolf story. Who knows how long it'll be, but I think that's how they're going to explain them.
Actually Peter (Carlisle) in an interviews says the shot a scene of him with the Volturi's, He tried to play up the nude scene but couldn't pull it off. He also would not go into details about it either...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Chris Weitz made a statement saying there is no nude scene-- I think Peter was joking also.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

Peter joking when he was talking about the nude scene....but on a serious note, he said they did film a flashback scene with him and Volturi. That will be interesting!! :)

Thank you Naureen!!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So Jennifer Love Hewitt said she wanted to be in a Twilight movie, and I could maybe see her as one of the extra vampires in BD. Maybe Maggie if her accent is up to par. :)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

debussygirl wrote:So Jennifer Love Hewitt said she wanted to be in a Twilight movie, and I could maybe see her as one of the extra vampires in BD. Maybe Maggie if her accent is up to par. :)
It would be nice to have a bunch of well know actor and Actresses that wnat to be apart of Twilight to have that kind of Cameo...I meet Jennifer once at Disneyland of all places just outside It's a Small world. She's tiny...darn it now I got that song in my head...I'll have to prize it out with a crowbar now... :lol:

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

The Dark Knight wrote:I meet Jennifer once at Disneyland of all places just outside It's a Small world. She's tiny...darn it now I got that song in my head...I'll have to prize it out with a crowbar now...
Aw, me too! Dang it.

I agree it'll be good for Twilight and the money it makes if a lot of really good actors want to be part of it. Personally, I can't wait for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn! SM says she doesn't think they'll be able to do Nessie... But I will be mad if they don't. :evil:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

I am too curious to see what they are going to do with BD. It's not only the CG that has to be perfect (Nessie...) but also the vampire gathering would be a huge challenge. In the book there are so many and there is no way to have so many actors in a large amount of screen time and not have them talk or anything. They have to find many many people. I think that having movie stars that like the Saga in those roles would be a really nice idea, but is if it's not possible, then they have to make a really good casting (I have more faith in the casting people since I've seen the choices for Maria, Royce and Bree (?)). I can't wait to see the development of this movie!!
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

So for I would agree on the casting being pretty good...

So who would you like to play what special character for BD?